Endgame for private practice ?
Is small practice at the endgame stage ?
Small companies do not require an audit.
Accountants based abroad carry out the work.
Not very many good quality clients.
Not a cost effective method to recruit new clients
- Opt To Tax Refund 230 3
- Paid staff their normal salary instead of SMP 184 2
- Pay rise - how to enter in Moneysoft 182 5
- New (non resident) client not filed in 20 years 592 15
- When to top-up pensions? 138 2
- Support / ticketing software 318 11
- Withdrawal of a quote 326 6
- Are Tax Agents designed out of online systems? 308 3
- Imported goods and VAT 119 1
- Annual Return for company for whom director/shareholder has died 428 15
- Divorcing husband, both 50% owners of a Ltd business 578 11
- Stamp Duty 159 3
- Entrepreneur - want to submit accounts by myself 1,850 22
- Company Number 10000000 979 13
- Online accounting provider for multicompany with turnover £10m 361 5
- CGT on lost shares/scam 216 3
- Anyone else getting these HMRC letters? 459 3
- What would you do here, potential insolvency. 1,829 29
- HP agreement in Directors name but payments under company 444 9
- Where to follow court cases/rulings 224 3
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 795
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 464
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 285
- DTA tie-breaker issue 279
- CGT for NOn UK residents 241
- Apprenticeship Levy 216
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 214
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 208
- Just checking re PSA 194
- Capital Gains personal representatives 187