Engaged number at Cumbernauld
I received a phone call from a client late Janaury to say he just realised he had paid the Company CT payment due 01 February 2011, using his SA payslip!
On Janaury 31, I rang the agent line and they agreed to arrange to remove it from the SA account and arrange to go to the CT account. His online SA account shows the money transfered out of the SA account on 03 Febraury, but the company CT account has not been credited. On Monday 14 Feb I spoke to the agent line, who said I should speak to the CT office which I did. They in turn told me to ring Cumbernauld, and warned me it was very difficult to get through as they had problems when they had tried too.
I am now on my fourth day of trying, and the telephone is permanantly engaged. The only time it is not is in the evening when there is a message to say the office is closed!
Anyone ever managed to speak to them?
Should I write a letter to them, does anyone know if they act on correspondence?
(I edited this to Cumbernauld from Cumberland - however I was tempted to leave it - as "sausages" may have been more apt!)
- Tax Credit Office opening hours 116 1
- Selling Capital Allowences from Self Employed to Ltd Buisness 91 4
- Payment of tax due on 2014/15 Self Assessment tax return 89 2
- Non resident income. 468 21
- Why do I do this every year 456 10
- UKBA financial requirements for spouse visa 287 22
- 'My colleague fills in his own Self Assessment" and he/she claims,x,y and z" 160 3
- Hobby Horse 810 8
- What sectors to target? 621 30
- FYAs on second-hand vans 277 7
- Rent a room scheme query. 198 3
- client can't/won't pay 1,956 41
- Self assesment online 1,013 11
- Watch out self-assessment scam e-mail 310 5
- closing limited company 201 2
- VAT when selling on Amazon 129 1
- HMRC filing meltdown? 549 14
- Childcare voucher schemes 262 9
- IHT and US resident 81 1
- Limited Companies Merger 218 6
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 937
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 654
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 605
- Latest phishing scam 583
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 420
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 316
- Scratch Head 247
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 240
- Sabbatical payments 201
- Negligible Value Claim 180