Engaged number at Cumbernauld
I received a phone call from a client late Janaury to say he just realised he had paid the Company CT payment due 01 February 2011, using his SA payslip!
On Janaury 31, I rang the agent line and they agreed to arrange to remove it from the SA account and arrange to go to the CT account. His online SA account shows the money transfered out of the SA account on 03 Febraury, but the company CT account has not been credited. On Monday 14 Feb I spoke to the agent line, who said I should speak to the CT office which I did. They in turn told me to ring Cumbernauld, and warned me it was very difficult to get through as they had problems when they had tried too.
I am now on my fourth day of trying, and the telephone is permanantly engaged. The only time it is not is in the evening when there is a message to say the office is closed!
Anyone ever managed to speak to them?
Should I write a letter to them, does anyone know if they act on correspondence?
(I edited this to Cumbernauld from Cumberland - however I was tempted to leave it - as "sausages" may have been more apt!)
- CGT on transfer of property 66 1
- CIS. Why is it so complicated? 2,391 26
- Clearbooks - creating a HP Account 126 5
- How to claim subsistence for working away from home 231 5
- Capital Event? 24 1
- Withdrawing company car 148 2
- What is IRIS World like? 437 11
- The stupidity continues 1,560 74
- looking for a practice consultant 234 3
- RE assets introduced and rent 119 2
- Two trades one individual - Vat registration? 337 3
- AML report needed? 211 7
- Bank request To verify Accounts 285 6
- transactions after account have been closed 334 10
- VAT on work on residential premises (empty for 2 years prior) 119 1
- Land Rover Discovery 3.0 SDV6 255 Comm Auto 2 seat 409 9
- Marketing and email surprises 471 9
- If you've had any issues posting: Please read this 777 26
- Limited company director - other earnings in the tax year 341 5
- Mlom bollocks 310 4
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 449
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 448
- WIP Software 310
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 296
- No payroll scheme in place 247
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 245
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 220
- Is there anything wrong with this? 215
- Small Part Disposal of Property 205
- Uncommercial property business 194