Excel and ODBC links to Sage Line 50
Can I write a formula in Excel that uses my ODBC link to lookup info in the Sage database?
We use odbc to extract stock quantities etc from Sage into an Excel spreadsheet. Works well except that to get up-to-date quantities it has to be refreshed whenever Sage is changed.
A formula using odbc from Excel direct to Sage might be dynamically updated and remove the need to refresh - but is that possible?
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 621 15
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 294 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 72 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 72 1
- VAT on new builds 62 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 73 1
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,747 26
- Missing tax return 91 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 893 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 261 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 134 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 529 18
- Physiotherapy 214 3
- Inflation and fees 1,180 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 132 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 260 8
- CGT help please 122 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 331 7
- Cashflow forecasting software 102 2
- What happens when a customer with PPD pays late? 158 2