Excel and ODBC links to Sage Line 50
Can I write a formula in Excel that uses my ODBC link to lookup info in the Sage database?
We use odbc to extract stock quantities etc from Sage into an Excel spreadsheet. Works well except that to get up-to-date quantities it has to be refreshed whenever Sage is changed.
A formula using odbc from Excel direct to Sage might be dynamically updated and remove the need to refresh - but is that possible?
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 368 5
- last minute request 558 6
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 650 13
- Xerocon 2016 1,070 27
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,208 41
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 287 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 315 7
- Personal Tax 547 11
- USA Tax Query 213 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,692 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 961 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 349 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 614 18
- Corrupt Excel File 683 10
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,992 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 295 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 438 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 202 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 395 4
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,263 46