Excel business plan template
I am an acounting savvy company director and am looking for an Excel template (ideally free) so that I can create a finacial forecast, balance sheet and cash flow statment for an up to 5 year forecast. First year by month the other years by quarter.
I will need to build a revenue model and staffing model. The overhead cost model will be very straight forward with no more than 20 line items.
I am presuming that such things exist on this site or or soemwher on the web but I have yet to find them. Can anyone help?
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 121 3
- flat rate scheme 1,922 38
- Time to react ? ? ? 267 2
- which accounts package for busy hairdressers? 126 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 634 9
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 139 3
- Company Share Buy Back 135 2
- Charitable Payment 207 4
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 939 15
- Unpaid share capital 258 3
- Company car in the LLP 191 2
- Physiotherapy 344 4
- New build property to be rented 187 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,886 52
- Hello 362 2
- Sage 200 question 125 1
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 119 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 194 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 197 3
- Sorry - another PPR question 229 4