Excel - Format a cell different colours
Having produced a summary calendar within excel, with each cell representing a different day. Where tow distinct activities happen on the same day is it possible to format the cell into two halves and clour each half a different colour.
The diagonal border format command will split the cell in half, but then it would appear that only the cell can be cloured, not each half.
The only way that I can see it being done is to redraft the calendar, with two cells representing each day with the date in the middle of the two cells and a border surrounding them both. Each individual cell can be coloured a different colour.
Does anyone know of a better way to make it happen?
- UK tax exposure 129 2
- flat rate scheme 252 7
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 205 2
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 499 6
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 69 3
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 241 2
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 2,000 9
- Company limited by guarantee having only 1 member 160 3
- capital allowances - Demolition of a building 180 2
- Limited by Guarantee - Members 116 1
- VAT refund 336 3
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,291 37
- Turnover on a tax return 573 12
- incorrect old p60 572 15
- Company to buy shareholder land 164 4
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 167 1
- Special dividends & CGT 215 1
- Networking 379 5
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 288 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 312 4