Excel question - can't unhide rows
This is probably really easy for all you Excel whizz-kids out there - HELP.
I have hidden rows 1-65 in an excel sheet.
I need access to these rows, but when I highlight the whole area or sheet, the HIDE/UNHIDE options do not appear and therefore I cannot unhide my hidden rows.
Please can anyone suggest a solution?
Many thanks in advance!
- Directors Current Account and dividends 240 17
- Am I the only one who finds this annoying 596 26
- Company accounts for £350 135 6
- Tax on LLP members drawings not covered by future profits 702 28
- Property pages or self-employed? 239 4
- How best to split income on a Buy To Let - married. How do you decide beneficial ownership 1,438 15
- wife as partner 51 2
- Need help with How much or do I charge to much 370 7
- Identity Checks 185 6
- Allowable expenses on retal property 295 7
- Running Sage on a Mac 155 2
- When to register or not for PAYE 494 9
- Business only use of company car 1,681 36
- question 493 5
- CGT usage of ER lifetime limit 338 12
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 423 1
- Software for Accounts layout 109 1
- Mandatory Capitalisation 168 2
- Why are so many UK accountants reticent to make use of Indian outsourcing providers? 4,362 94
- HMRC CT600 TOOL 306 5
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 291
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 267
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 263
- French ConnectionUK 207
- Fundraising for friend - minimise tax? 198
- Can anyone explain Indian Minimum Alternate Tax 189
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 188
- APN's 177
- Penalties for late filing of P11D forms 160
- FRS 101 Software 143