Excel question - can't unhide rows
This is probably really easy for all you Excel whizz-kids out there - HELP.
I have hidden rows 1-65 in an excel sheet.
I need access to these rows, but when I highlight the whole area or sheet, the HIDE/UNHIDE options do not appear and therefore I cannot unhide my hidden rows.
Please can anyone suggest a solution?
Many thanks in advance!
- Subsistence Exclusions 121 2
- CT600 260 9
- VAT Office Grimsby 193 4
- signature required 904 34
- i want to get the reserves below 25K 167 1
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 1,338 22
- Suggested tips to become a better accountant? 454 13
- Community awards 2014 - first category 160 6
- Can you help me spot errors? 317 4
- format cell to exclude decimals 324 17
- WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON AT HMRC? 110 2
- Form VAT 600 FRS 84 1
- Dividend Waiver and Settlement Legislation 145 2
- Payment plans for clients 273 3
- Supply of service to EU community body exempt from VAT 91 1
- Lease 141 4
- Free invoicing software 503 4
- Digita Hosted Software 397 4
- Payroll error by client on Moneysoft 187 5
- Thin Client recomendation 236 3
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,304
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 853
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 546
- Credit where credit's due....... 336
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 260
- TheTax Donut 229
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 187
- Semi retired FCA or equivalent 179
- Director's business mileage 145
- Sole trader CPD 145