Excel question - can't unhide rows
This is probably really easy for all you Excel whizz-kids out there - HELP.
I have hidden rows 1-65 in an excel sheet.
I need access to these rows, but when I highlight the whole area or sheet, the HIDE/UNHIDE options do not appear and therefore I cannot unhide my hidden rows.
Please can anyone suggest a solution?
Many thanks in advance!
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,152 13
- Tips on meals 161 2
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 510 10
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 145 3
- Personal Tax 723 13
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 161 2
- Stumped - IHT 126 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 407 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 471 11
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,280 33
- Credit management tools 131 1
- property capital gains 133 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 771 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 391 7
- CGT and primary residence 169 1
- Marriage Allowance 269 3
- S455 and February year ends 324 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 888 18
- Closing down loss-making company 455 5
- S.455 Tax again 287 3