Excel question - can't unhide rows
This is probably really easy for all you Excel whizz-kids out there - HELP.
I have hidden rows 1-65 in an excel sheet.
I need access to these rows, but when I highlight the whole area or sheet, the HIDE/UNHIDE options do not appear and therefore I cannot unhide my hidden rows.
Please can anyone suggest a solution?
Many thanks in advance!
- If I repay my Directors loan, will I haveto pay tax on the profit ? 2,307 27
- VAT chargeable to conference attendees 114 3
- utr 61 2
- Moneysoft Payroll Manager 269 7
- Companies House incorporation service 62 1
- P9D or P11D 678 7
- CT return error message 357 10
- How will auto enrolment affect accountants? 1,675 43
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 494 9
- Group subcontracting - accounts not consolidated 103 2
- Flat Rate VAT and EU sales (Non VAT) 88 1
- Should the Report of the Director be included in the interim financial statements of a small company 84 1
- Audit rules 362 8
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 290 7
- Slipped out of the self assessment radar 217 1
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 814 11
- Inheritance Tax and Capital Gains Tax 183 2
- FRS17 query 202 2
- Anyone Heard of This Outfit? 1,001 6
- Charge HMRC 270 2
- Xtuple 541
- Qtac payroll for bureau 369
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 313
- Industrial & Provident Societies 307
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 274
- CIS schemes 208
- Domain name sale and limited company 199
- Investment 178
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 171
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 170