Excel question - can't unhide rows
This is probably really easy for all you Excel whizz-kids out there - HELP.
I have hidden rows 1-65 in an excel sheet.
I need access to these rows, but when I highlight the whole area or sheet, the HIDE/UNHIDE options do not appear and therefore I cannot unhide my hidden rows.
Please can anyone suggest a solution?
Many thanks in advance!
- Capital Allowances and CGT interaction 23 1
- Fees for successfully defending a COP9 enquiry 143 3
- Childcare 175 3
- Why does Aweb always take the nuclear option … 2,394 52
- VAT Reverse Charge Accounting 152 4
- Entrepreneur Relief - inter company shares 129 2
- The importance of Grammar 448 11
- Sole Trader 270 6
- Copies of every transaction can't be OK!! 439 7
- Directors loan balance write off in period 311 16
- is photo id necessary to set up a direct debit? 421 19
- Its going to be fun isnt it? 1,143 14
- Freelance Accounting link 196 1
- Can I force IRIS to produce an amended tax return ? 120 4
- Hannah's blog post about fish 645 6
- Is this dodgy? 601 15
- App recommendations 538 6
- Bookkeeping - Relevant Qualifications? 112 1
- Working Hours Calculation - Rounding Hours up/down 237 3
- Can I claim VAT back on accounting fees? 390 8
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 353
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 285
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 270
- HMRC RTI Filing Problem 269
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 252
- Electric Car 214
- S222 Charge 194
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 185
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 183
- Company Structure 161