Excel question - can't unhide rows
This is probably really easy for all you Excel whizz-kids out there - HELP.
I have hidden rows 1-65 in an excel sheet.
I need access to these rows, but when I highlight the whole area or sheet, the HIDE/UNHIDE options do not appear and therefore I cannot unhide my hidden rows.
Please can anyone suggest a solution?
Many thanks in advance!
- UK RESIDENT IN RECEIPT OF USA PENSION 140 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,005 404
- Is it possible to retrospectively change the tax year that dividends were paid. 182 12
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 754 33
- Saying goodbye 89 2
- More stupid generic notices from HMRC on RTI 271 4
- VAT registration for self employed dentist??? 578 22
- Warning of enforcement action - without any warnings 228 4
- Naming new company 66 3
- Expenses prior to Startup date for startup 133 4
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 365 4
- Excel: MATCH does not match two apparently identical cells 710 6
- Tax on private fuel for own car 156 4
- About to buy a block of fees. Any advice? 1,637 9
- Will this AIA be disallowed when asset transferred to Ltd Co 232 11
- How to pursue fraudulent trading 188 3
- Drop box Storage 99 1
- How good is OCRREX Auto Rec software? 306 8
- Personal allowance for a resident of both Belgium and UK? 226 13
- What is the role of an accountant? 1,346 22
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,264
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 452
- National Insurance 350
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 280
- Non Resident 265
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 257
- Franchise income and costs 233
- Hands on experience of Digita 188
- Tax on interest received from insurance company 172
- Employer's Helpline 142