Excel question - can't unhide rows
This is probably really easy for all you Excel whizz-kids out there - HELP.
I have hidden rows 1-65 in an excel sheet.
I need access to these rows, but when I highlight the whole area or sheet, the HIDE/UNHIDE options do not appear and therefore I cannot unhide my hidden rows.
Please can anyone suggest a solution?
Many thanks in advance!
- Letting Agents - requirement for audit of clients accounts 246 9
- HMRC RANT!!!! 365 8
- Are accountants keeping up with the pace of change? 92 1
- What do you all do in your spare time? 391 17
- Accounting Package for Projects 33 1
- Auto Enrolment - Director Only Answer 1,344 19
- Scams are not always obvious 1,947 33
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 197 4
- Design your ideal tax department 937 21
- Does HMRC penalties apply if directors file 110 2
- VTS or VT Software ???? 96 1
- Limited Companies, Directors Employer Registration P11D 253 10
- VT Final Accounts puts "Cost of Sales - Carriage" and "Cost of Sales - Other Costs" into "Other Costs". Is that compulsory? It seems mad. 108 2
- Over the VAT threshold 107 2
- Accountants website 252 3
- New client has not reported director's pay by RTI 234 3
- Do you charge fee or % for Successful appeal against HMRC penalties? 478 19
- TaxCalc - A Return to Form 129 1
- Can software startup claim VAT refund during development? 112 5
- Online Downtime 311 3
- New Fangled Penalties 1,067
- Moving away from CCH software 923
- Recruitment agencies 547
- QROP pension input amounts 422
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 369
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 330
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 307
- fraud 255
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 233
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 205