Excel question - can't unhide rows
This is probably really easy for all you Excel whizz-kids out there - HELP.
I have hidden rows 1-65 in an excel sheet.
I need access to these rows, but when I highlight the whole area or sheet, the HIDE/UNHIDE options do not appear and therefore I cannot unhide my hidden rows.
Please can anyone suggest a solution?
Many thanks in advance!
- Let Property Campaign & DO2 86 1
- Regaining my qualification 261 3
- Scoot 222 5
- Remittances 116 1
- Import Sales Invoices into Sage Instant 109 1
- Is our client doing anything wrong? 193 1
- Shareholder agreement 198 4
- Corporation tax due date confusion 121 2
- Why do HMRC have a different FPS liability to the amount I sent? 1,498 21
- Accountants' Error 771 16
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 171 5
- ICPA taxwise fee protection 168 3
- Zero Rated VAT on New Building 168 2
- Tax code for Companies House fees 232 3
- G'day IPA-IFA 671 11
- VAT customer is registered in France, goods shipped to the UK 123 1
- Self-Assessment - NIC Exemption 252 2
- Recommendations for tax advice sole practitioner 283 2
- Auto enrolment 223 3
- Tax treatment of cashed in American Savings Plan 203 3
- Skandia using wrong address 1,461
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 777
- Any views 706
- HMRC Employers Diary 527
- International interest certificate 428
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 397
- Sale of business 360
- NOVA 264
- Advertising services? 262
- IRIS Open Books problem 255