Excel question - can't unhide rows
This is probably really easy for all you Excel whizz-kids out there - HELP.
I have hidden rows 1-65 in an excel sheet.
I need access to these rows, but when I highlight the whole area or sheet, the HIDE/UNHIDE options do not appear and therefore I cannot unhide my hidden rows.
Please can anyone suggest a solution?
Many thanks in advance!
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 54 2
- Taxfiler been down since mid-afternoon 108 5
- Anyone having problems with Taxfiler 445 17
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 191 6
- Paid too much !! 158 1
- Gifting Shares to a Limited Company 77 1
- Company separation for Wholesale & Retail businesses 64 1
- Selling a VAT Qualifying vehicle at a loss 65 1
- Paying dividends to Ordinary shares with different nominal values 470 15
- 2012 13 HMRC QUERY 738 11
- Sports Sponsorship 111 1
- New Shareholder and Purchase of Own Share 237 17
- Opt To Tax Refund 207 2
- Divorcing husband, both 50% owners of a Ltd business 197 6
- Is the CT61 return dead? 1,307 14
- Best software for small practice? 602 19
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 1,261 21
- HMRC Enquiry 475 2
- Car purchase Lease or Buy 217 7
- Notifying HMRC when striking off company that never traded 288 4
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 764
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 453
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 271
- DTA tie-breaker issue 261
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 244
- Credit against UK NI for NI paid to EEC Countries 223
- CGT for NOn UK residents 216
- Apprenticeship Levy 195
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 191
- Capital Gains personal representatives 181