Excel question - can't unhide rows
This is probably really easy for all you Excel whizz-kids out there - HELP.
I have hidden rows 1-65 in an excel sheet.
I need access to these rows, but when I highlight the whole area or sheet, the HIDE/UNHIDE options do not appear and therefore I cannot unhide my hidden rows.
Please can anyone suggest a solution?
Many thanks in advance!
- Missed Student Loan Contributions 216 8
- Joint Filing Help 144 2
- audit for 50% associate? 80 2
- Contingent Asset Disclosure 86 5
- Write off of former director's loan 781 12
- HMRC Appeals 98 1
- RTI 326 11
- Distance between Postcodes in Excel 531 10
- Am i Liable? 692 18
- Has anyone been told of the extra Sage Payroll fees for auto enrolment? 391 8
- What is wrong with HMRC? 213 2
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 3,126 61
- ICAEW student, Dilema with client & boss 2,489 33
- Incorrect Generic non-filing notice 223 8
- Employer pension contribution as part of redundancy package 83 2
- Compensation payment and child benefit 90 2
- What leverage do I have with accountants if any? 260 2
- Accommodation allowance - emergency workers 88 1
- HMRC - Generic Notification Notice 124 1
- RTI Easement Until 2016 137 2
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,273
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 624
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 414
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 323
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 237
- Alphabet shares 209
- Agent fees to sell business 201
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 198
- Office recharges 159
- Tax position on lease extension 154