Excel question - can't unhide rows
This is probably really easy for all you Excel whizz-kids out there - HELP.
I have hidden rows 1-65 in an excel sheet.
I need access to these rows, but when I highlight the whole area or sheet, the HIDE/UNHIDE options do not appear and therefore I cannot unhide my hidden rows.
Please can anyone suggest a solution?
Many thanks in advance!
- Help with CGT please 13 1
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 307 17
- Will I need to resign? 910 11
- Cocaine anyone? 645 11
- Lack of VAT Receipt 60 1
- HMRC won't let me set up online DD for PAYE 247 4
- Anyone using BTC Accounts Production yet? 129 4
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 179 3
- Allocation of Receipt from DWP 175 2
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 831 11
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 539 19
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 702 13
- Personal pension 436 9
- Business rates consultancy 268 4
- Wrong tax code 180 6
- Benefit in Kind 265 5
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 96 2
- Am I getting Soft?? 305 10
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 1,063 31
- Deferred Tax 475 8
- Hive up 513
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 474
- corporate hierarchy 453
- Advice - 297
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 240
- WWOOFers 235
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 217
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 195
- The booking.com con 176
- UK State pension paid in NZ 167