Excel question - can't unhide rows
This is probably really easy for all you Excel whizz-kids out there - HELP.
I have hidden rows 1-65 in an excel sheet.
I need access to these rows, but when I highlight the whole area or sheet, the HIDE/UNHIDE options do not appear and therefore I cannot unhide my hidden rows.
Please can anyone suggest a solution?
Many thanks in advance!
- Who would you nominate for a Practice Excellence Award? 135 1
- How to change credit note allocation in Sage 215 9
- How to Value a Business 471 9
- can a CGT transfer be legally cancelled in the future if 128 5
- Simple Ltd company accounts service 538 13
- How much did you pay for your website 479 13
- Companies House 134 2
- HMRC repayment issued, how long till it hits account? 111 1
- Sage Payroll & NIC 379 7
- Company Pension Contributions 256 6
- Gross Profit Percentage 213 4
- Expenses allowable 163 3
- Let Property Campaign 384 6
- Is there anything I should know about Northern Irish companies? 133 1
- Self employment trap - pension 344 3
- Awkward IP 612 9
- ESC A19 129 2
- When does my Property business start 269 4
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 1,536 43
- On line petition re HMRC grabbing money from taxpayer bank accounts 868 19
- CTA study material 603
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 593
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 366
- Employment related securities question 223
- Foreign Business setting up in UK 198
- ATED Penalties 194
- AIM Stocks and IHT 175
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 135
- Expat pension contributions? 126
- Trust for Employee 124