Excel question - can't unhide rows
This is probably really easy for all you Excel whizz-kids out there - HELP.
I have hidden rows 1-65 in an excel sheet.
I need access to these rows, but when I highlight the whole area or sheet, the HIDE/UNHIDE options do not appear and therefore I cannot unhide my hidden rows.
Please can anyone suggest a solution?
Many thanks in advance!
- Where has Portia gone? 5,063 110
- Help 178 10
- Dividends from UK plc - tax years and dates 96 2
- What do people do with signed accounts/engagement letters/tax returns? 229 9
- Overlap profit 296 7
- Moneysoft or Sage payroll with auto enrolment? 320 6
- RTI Payroll ID 2,066 25
- What is the correct Vat treatment and rate to use to record a business stay in a hotel in the EU? 137 1
- Payments on account 188 2
- Recurring Revenue/Costs occurred before registering, how do I handle this? 86 1
- What do your junior staff do? 527 7
- OMG HMRC !!!! Employ some ppl!! 658 12
- Keeping disastrous accounts 417 5
- Is my client risking reputational damage? 540 10
- VAT Exemptions for Dance Education 132 1
- Getting fees, getting harder? 3,944 74
- In pratice using part time accountants 356 3
- On the high seas 116 1
- Entrepreneurs Relief Shares Received as Part of Divorce Settlement 149 2
- Spousal transfer and PPR 861 34
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 853
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 445
- Sanzar 344
- How do you do it 338
- Digital marketing focus group 313
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 296
- Bed & Breakfast trade via Limited Company 210
- Fit for purpose 203
- new investor structure 200
- VAT Registration 181