Extra Statutory Concession C16 - Practical Issues
A client of ours has sold the goodwill and assets out of the company and we have confirmation from the Revenue that the final dividend from the company can be treated as a capital distribution in accordance with ESC C16. The question relates to practical issues.
-Presumably a standard dividend voucher is issued showing the net dividend and the tax credit?
-Is it correct that the capital gain computation is based on the actual net dividend received?
-Presumably the tax credit is just ignored in the calculations in these circumstances?
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 110 2
- flat rate scheme 1,913 38
- Time to react ? ? ? 258 2
- which accounts package for busy hairdressers? 119 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 630 9
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 128 3
- Company Share Buy Back 127 2
- Charitable Payment 206 4
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 930 15
- Unpaid share capital 256 3
- Company car in the LLP 185 2
- Physiotherapy 340 4
- New build property to be rented 180 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,885 52
- Hello 361 2
- Sage 200 question 120 1
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 115 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 191 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 191 3
- Sorry - another PPR question 223 4