Extra Statutory Concession C16 - Practical Issues
A client of ours has sold the goodwill and assets out of the company and we have confirmation from the Revenue that the final dividend from the company can be treated as a capital distribution in accordance with ESC C16. The question relates to practical issues.
-Presumably a standard dividend voucher is issued showing the net dividend and the tax credit?
-Is it correct that the capital gain computation is based on the actual net dividend received?
-Presumably the tax credit is just ignored in the calculations in these circumstances?
- Entrepreneur relief and deduction of Amortisation of Goodwill Pre2002 127 4
- Director owns 47% of shares in company A and 100% of shares in Company B. Is Company B a participator in Company A for S455 purposes? 199 2
- Stumped - IHT 356 6
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 393 5
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 529 12
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 509 9
- Transferring DLA between Directors 299 3
- Company restructure - Share valuation, ERS and PAYE 125 2
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 110 1
- Creative Auto Enrolment 818 12
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,390 35
- New LLP, basis of assessment and which boxes to complete? 123 3
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 261 4
- True Potential AE 277 2
- Closing down loss-making company 518 6
- CGT and primary residence 231 2
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 334 3
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,250 14
- VAT disaggregation 297 4
- Giving shares away 464 8