As I am getting older I am getting fatter, my clother are becoming very tight and I do not feel good. I want to change all this. I intend to carryon working as an accountant in my 80s not relying on State support!
I want to be heathy. I need to lose 3 stones of excess weight I am carrying around. Excess weight as we all know is the key health risk the west faces.
We all know the risks of being overweight- heart failure, cancer, stroke, diabetes ...
I cycle 8 miles a day 5-6 days a week. Clearly I have put on weight since I eat more than I burn.
How do accountants manage to stay healthy? What advice can you offer? Something that lasts rather than just a fad.
I tried Light Life (starvation) diet about 6 months ago. I lost 2.5 stones and put these back on within just a few months. Waste of my £70 pw.
- Tax implications on building an 'office' 165 2
- New client has not reported director's pay by RTI 270 7
- VAT on employee loan 233 2
- VT Final Accounts puts "Cost of Sales - Carriage" and "Cost of Sales - Other Costs" into "Other Costs". Is that compulsory? It seems mad. 147 3
- Auto Enrolment, Payroll, Small Client Advice and what to charge? 685 18
- What do you all do in your spare time? 499 23
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 274 5
- Partial PPR relief to non-resident after 05 Apr 2015 143 1
- Accounting Package for Projects 60 2
- Purchased Goodwill 56 1
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 71 1
- Are accountants keeping up with the pace of change? 174 4
- Recruitment agencies 575 1
- Do you charge fee or % for Successful appeal against HMRC penalties? 509 20
- SAGE 50 PAYROLL YEAR END 192 4
- Letting Agents - requirement for audit of clients accounts 262 9
- HMRC RANT!!!! 448 8
- Auto Enrolment - Director Only Answer 1,366 19
- Scams are not always obvious 2,000 33
- Design your ideal tax department 961 21
- New Fangled Penalties 1,072
- Moving away from CCH software 925
- QROP pension input amounts 423
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 370
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 334
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 309
- fraud 258
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 235
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 206
- Construction CIS LLP Company 189