As I am getting older I am getting fatter, my clother are becoming very tight and I do not feel good. I want to change all this. I intend to carryon working as an accountant in my 80s not relying on State support!
I want to be heathy. I need to lose 3 stones of excess weight I am carrying around. Excess weight as we all know is the key health risk the west faces.
We all know the risks of being overweight- heart failure, cancer, stroke, diabetes ...
I cycle 8 miles a day 5-6 days a week. Clearly I have put on weight since I eat more than I burn.
How do accountants manage to stay healthy? What advice can you offer? Something that lasts rather than just a fad.
I tried Light Life (starvation) diet about 6 months ago. I lost 2.5 stones and put these back on within just a few months. Waste of my £70 pw.
- Rogue Accountant 3,276 51
- Stock of photos to capatilise 139 4
- VAT on a private sale? 97 5
- RTI Payroll ID 472 17
- Overseas business trip - accompanied by family 205 3
- Associated disposals - Entrepreneur's relief 311 18
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 1,209 24
- Where has Portia gone? 3,109 87
- Payroll software 153 7
- Entrepreneurs Relief Shares Received as Part of Divorce Settlement 51 1
- Thoughts on revenue recognition 588 19
- Practice management software 1,056 19
- Trade Association Dinner 139 1
- RTI - duplicate employee record 591 1
- Share buyback, possible embezzlement 163 4
- Change if career direction from industry to practice 181 2
- Depreciation of Revalued Building 60 1
- Spousal transfer and PPR 756 32
- Portia ... Where art thou 455 1
- Taxation of serviced offices 221 3
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 806
- Pensions Regulator 459
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 419
- Sanzar 323
- How do you do it 313
- Digital marketing focus group 301
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 278
- new investor structure 187
- Bed & Breakfast trade via Limited Company 178
- Fit for purpose 178