As I am getting older I am getting fatter, my clother are becoming very tight and I do not feel good. I want to change all this. I intend to carryon working as an accountant in my 80s not relying on State support!
I want to be heathy. I need to lose 3 stones of excess weight I am carrying around. Excess weight as we all know is the key health risk the west faces.
We all know the risks of being overweight- heart failure, cancer, stroke, diabetes ...
I cycle 8 miles a day 5-6 days a week. Clearly I have put on weight since I eat more than I burn.
How do accountants manage to stay healthy? What advice can you offer? Something that lasts rather than just a fad.
I tried Light Life (starvation) diet about 6 months ago. I lost 2.5 stones and put these back on within just a few months. Waste of my £70 pw.
- "cycle to work" and self-employment benefit? 326 8
- Tax Implications on Child Benefits 240 2
- Freelance/Employee 124 5
- Moneysoft - technical query 549 17
- Profit split from an investment property 233 7
- VAT - How hard is it? 807 29
- The importance of Grammar 1,418 44
- VAT & Offshore Companies 258 7
- VAT and customer entertaining 262 4
- tax saving on card points 281 7
- Complicated situation with very old balances from previous accountant 309 6
- Hold on a minute (pun intended) 1,327 11
- Xero Pain Points 572 18
- supply teachers working through Ltd co 199 2
- Best way to draw a salary? 729 12
- PI cover 258 4
- 2014/15 Tax calculation spread sheet 978 15
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,489 39
- IRIS OpenSpace won't upload CT600 properly 282 6
- Capital Allowances and CGT interaction 275 9
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 376
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 335
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 314
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 301
- Electric Car 252
- S222 Charge 220
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 216
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 202
- Company Structure 197
- Does anyone know the name and postal address of HMRC's Data controller? 187