As I am getting older I am getting fatter, my clother are becoming very tight and I do not feel good. I want to change all this. I intend to carryon working as an accountant in my 80s not relying on State support!
I want to be heathy. I need to lose 3 stones of excess weight I am carrying around. Excess weight as we all know is the key health risk the west faces.
We all know the risks of being overweight- heart failure, cancer, stroke, diabetes ...
I cycle 8 miles a day 5-6 days a week. Clearly I have put on weight since I eat more than I burn.
How do accountants manage to stay healthy? What advice can you offer? Something that lasts rather than just a fad.
I tried Light Life (starvation) diet about 6 months ago. I lost 2.5 stones and put these back on within just a few months. Waste of my £70 pw.
- SATR - ommission of capital gains 58 1
- Recourse to Accountant for incorrect accounts 2,250 19
- Scanners 162 4
- Overdrawn Directors Loan Account 69 1
- ethical- to continue to act or not? 148 5
- Solar panels - VAT and Capital allowances 229 3
- Recharge for private use of a company car 400 9
- Payment plans for clients 101 2
- General rule: Evidence that the customer is in business 224 1
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 227 7
- Are any of you agents for doctors? 390 2
- Should I move back home away from my office? 438 9
- P60 or payslips? 88 1
- Property income in different capacities 99 1
- IHT dilemma 1,382 21
- Warning for freeagent accountants using payroll import 187 1
- IT advisory questions? 173 5
- Entrepreneurs Relief 793 44
- Has anyone else come across VAT account suspensions? 136 1
- Ceasing in membership of ATT 526 7
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,157
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 796
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 486
- Digita Hosted Software 320
- Credit where credit's due....... 270
- Director phone costs 231
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 226
- What to say to Tom, Dick and Harry... 193
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 152
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 135