As I am getting older I am getting fatter, my clother are becoming very tight and I do not feel good. I want to change all this. I intend to carryon working as an accountant in my 80s not relying on State support!
I want to be heathy. I need to lose 3 stones of excess weight I am carrying around. Excess weight as we all know is the key health risk the west faces.
We all know the risks of being overweight- heart failure, cancer, stroke, diabetes ...
I cycle 8 miles a day 5-6 days a week. Clearly I have put on weight since I eat more than I burn.
How do accountants manage to stay healthy? What advice can you offer? Something that lasts rather than just a fad.
I tried Light Life (starvation) diet about 6 months ago. I lost 2.5 stones and put these back on within just a few months. Waste of my £70 pw.
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 158 3
- Anyone using BTC Accounts Production yet? 90 3
- Allocation of Receipt from DWP 165 2
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 806 11
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 520 19
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 684 13
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 299 16
- Personal pension 434 9
- Business rates consultancy 262 4
- Wrong tax code 168 6
- Benefit in Kind 247 5
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 80 2
- Am I getting Soft?? 274 10
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 1,055 31
- Deferred Tax 473 8
- Mutual Trading - Exempt CT Income - Do I need clearance? 206 1
- You know its over 486 6
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 243 1
- Foreign pension tax credit relief 142 1
- Petrol expenses for self-employed 235 3
- Hive up 511
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 473
- corporate hierarchy 451
- Advice - 292
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 237
- WWOOFers 231
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 216
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 193
- The booking.com con 170
- UK State pension paid in NZ 163