As I am getting older I am getting fatter, my clother are becoming very tight and I do not feel good. I want to change all this. I intend to carryon working as an accountant in my 80s not relying on State support!
I want to be heathy. I need to lose 3 stones of excess weight I am carrying around. Excess weight as we all know is the key health risk the west faces.
We all know the risks of being overweight- heart failure, cancer, stroke, diabetes ...
I cycle 8 miles a day 5-6 days a week. Clearly I have put on weight since I eat more than I burn.
How do accountants manage to stay healthy? What advice can you offer? Something that lasts rather than just a fad.
I tried Light Life (starvation) diet about 6 months ago. I lost 2.5 stones and put these back on within just a few months. Waste of my £70 pw.
- property capital gains 175 2
- Transferring DLA between Directors 177 1
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,170 13
- Tips on meals 197 2
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 518 10
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 180 3
- Personal Tax 740 13
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 211 2
- Stumped - IHT 167 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 415 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 475 11
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,288 33
- Credit management tools 158 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 774 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 414 7
- CGT and primary residence 188 1
- Marriage Allowance 293 3
- S455 and February year ends 344 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 899 18
- Closing down loss-making company 465 5