As I am getting older I am getting fatter, my clother are becoming very tight and I do not feel good. I want to change all this. I intend to carryon working as an accountant in my 80s not relying on State support!
I want to be heathy. I need to lose 3 stones of excess weight I am carrying around. Excess weight as we all know is the key health risk the west faces.
We all know the risks of being overweight- heart failure, cancer, stroke, diabetes ...
I cycle 8 miles a day 5-6 days a week. Clearly I have put on weight since I eat more than I burn.
How do accountants manage to stay healthy? What advice can you offer? Something that lasts rather than just a fad.
I tried Light Life (starvation) diet about 6 months ago. I lost 2.5 stones and put these back on within just a few months. Waste of my £70 pw.
- What font do you prefer to use for correspondence? 260 11
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 1,025 13
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 257 7
- Sage data 97 1
- Course costs for retraining as a barrister 416 9
- Limited company buying a car 355 6
- Funding Circle experience 136 3
- Excel query 101 2
- Do I need to pay my accountant 1,278 13
- Payment on account penalties 110 3
- Tax on free shares 130 5
- Flat Rate Vat 14.5% and 5% reduced rate VAT 204 3
- Capital allowances on sale and puchase of business assets 124 1
- Audit 485 14
- PPR relief and half hectare rule 125 3
- Buying a horse?? 428 12
- Question on HMRC past taxes (+penalties) on non-resident 192 2
- Uncomfortable with some advertising Sift takes 774 21
- PITA ex-client 273 9
- CTA and Tolley's tax handbooks 367 9
- CTA study material 802
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 494
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 459
- Employment related securities question 321
- AIM Stocks and IHT 308
- Expat pension contributions? 280
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 277
- Trust for Employee 256
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 229
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 160