As I am getting older I am getting fatter, my clother are becoming very tight and I do not feel good. I want to change all this. I intend to carryon working as an accountant in my 80s not relying on State support!
I want to be heathy. I need to lose 3 stones of excess weight I am carrying around. Excess weight as we all know is the key health risk the west faces.
We all know the risks of being overweight- heart failure, cancer, stroke, diabetes ...
I cycle 8 miles a day 5-6 days a week. Clearly I have put on weight since I eat more than I burn.
How do accountants manage to stay healthy? What advice can you offer? Something that lasts rather than just a fad.
I tried Light Life (starvation) diet about 6 months ago. I lost 2.5 stones and put these back on within just a few months. Waste of my £70 pw.
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 516 5
- See you all on the other side 647 6
- 12Pay 372 2
- dividends 504 2
- R&D 283 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,139 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 422 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 364 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 331 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 522 5
- Seeking a tax case 596 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 458 4
- Companies house strike off 468 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 371 2
- Moving to the cloud 716 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 207 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 866 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 196 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,074 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 468 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 546
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 413
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 363
- IRIS and FRS 102 345
- Capitalising Finance Lease 311
- USA help 308
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 285
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 279
- Capital gains on rental property 255
- Sage Coretime 230