As I am getting older I am getting fatter, my clother are becoming very tight and I do not feel good. I want to change all this. I intend to carryon working as an accountant in my 80s not relying on State support!
I want to be heathy. I need to lose 3 stones of excess weight I am carrying around. Excess weight as we all know is the key health risk the west faces.
We all know the risks of being overweight- heart failure, cancer, stroke, diabetes ...
I cycle 8 miles a day 5-6 days a week. Clearly I have put on weight since I eat more than I burn.
How do accountants manage to stay healthy? What advice can you offer? Something that lasts rather than just a fad.
I tried Light Life (starvation) diet about 6 months ago. I lost 2.5 stones and put these back on within just a few months. Waste of my £70 pw.
- VAT refund for DIY house builders 29 1
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 703 9
- PPR relief - deemed residence? 147 3
- Unqualified accountants filing SATR, VAT returns etc for clients 943 22
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,663 49
- Allocation of income from property 376 11
- Inputting previous months data into PAYE tools 109 1
- bookkeeping system 310 5
- Outstanding Loans 86 1
- HELP...historic SSP query! 176 5
- Business trips - director and family 119 1
- Company van paid by director 188 2
- Private company division 196 2
- TAX CERTIFICATES- DO THEY NEED TAXPAYER'S NAME? 234 2
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 376 9
- US share sale - income or capital 100 2
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 2,424 12
- flat rate scheme 1,140 30
- Capital allowances on residential property? 158 1
- Sage Cheque Printing - Still in the dark ages! 248 2