As I am getting older I am getting fatter, my clother are becoming very tight and I do not feel good. I want to change all this. I intend to carryon working as an accountant in my 80s not relying on State support!
I want to be heathy. I need to lose 3 stones of excess weight I am carrying around. Excess weight as we all know is the key health risk the west faces.
We all know the risks of being overweight- heart failure, cancer, stroke, diabetes ...
I cycle 8 miles a day 5-6 days a week. Clearly I have put on weight since I eat more than I burn.
How do accountants manage to stay healthy? What advice can you offer? Something that lasts rather than just a fad.
I tried Light Life (starvation) diet about 6 months ago. I lost 2.5 stones and put these back on within just a few months. Waste of my £70 pw.
- FPS Submission 48 2
- VT accounts licence key 149 4
- PTP software disaster 128 1
- Wrong career 318 13
- Value pricing 619 20
- non resident receiving UK dividends 188 3
- P11d & Medical Ins 82 1
- vat return 196 1
- Underpaid National Insurance 143 3
- MONEYSOFT - EARLIER YEAR UPDATE 158 4
- Treatment of EU Purchases on Sage 53 1
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 2,937 31
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 141 3
- Director's tax return 112 2
- reporting salary? 236 5
- Other forums 188 3
- Payroll software : RTI submissions 360 17
- CIS repayment shambles finally over? 155 1
- Career Advice 158 3
- Would this save hours of your time? 284 5
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 780
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 532
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 399
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 285
- Free Tax Legislation? 230
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 228
- Director Loan account operation 221
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 221
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 213
- Paye procedures for CVA 153