As I am getting older I am getting fatter, my clother are becoming very tight and I do not feel good. I want to change all this. I intend to carryon working as an accountant in my 80s not relying on State support!
I want to be heathy. I need to lose 3 stones of excess weight I am carrying around. Excess weight as we all know is the key health risk the west faces.
We all know the risks of being overweight- heart failure, cancer, stroke, diabetes ...
I cycle 8 miles a day 5-6 days a week. Clearly I have put on weight since I eat more than I burn.
How do accountants manage to stay healthy? What advice can you offer? Something that lasts rather than just a fad.
I tried Light Life (starvation) diet about 6 months ago. I lost 2.5 stones and put these back on within just a few months. Waste of my £70 pw.
- Cleaners wages at small church -PAYE or self employed ? 456 10
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 2,525 45
- CIS Deductions 83 4
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 333 16
- Moneysoft Payroll Windows 8.1 Woes - Help! 803 17
- Machine games duty in quickbooks 43 1
- How to account fot Cross-border vat. 175 4
- Share swap 416 14
- Deduction from net or gross pay? 182 3
- Check my logic on this please? 244 1
- VAT Margin Scheme for Second Hand Watches 78 2
- VAT reports on trade debtors and trade creditors 224 6
- Late P45 210 5
- Know it alls (who don't) 576 13
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 434 13
- CIC accounts submission 96 3
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 605 20
- Associated companies - CT small profits relief 269 11
- What does it mean?? 490 12
- Should I pass on my HMRC login 1,173 13
- Skandia using wrong address 1,564
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 863
- International interest certificate 475
- NOVA 332
- Subby expenses subject to tax & NI? 249
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 241
- Management expenses for investment company 224
- Bonus Bonds 216
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 206
- Help with tax codes on Sage 162