As I am getting older I am getting fatter, my clother are becoming very tight and I do not feel good. I want to change all this. I intend to carryon working as an accountant in my 80s not relying on State support!
I want to be heathy. I need to lose 3 stones of excess weight I am carrying around. Excess weight as we all know is the key health risk the west faces.
We all know the risks of being overweight- heart failure, cancer, stroke, diabetes ...
I cycle 8 miles a day 5-6 days a week. Clearly I have put on weight since I eat more than I burn.
How do accountants manage to stay healthy? What advice can you offer? Something that lasts rather than just a fad.
I tried Light Life (starvation) diet about 6 months ago. I lost 2.5 stones and put these back on within just a few months. Waste of my £70 pw.
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 140 4
- Accountants' Error 688 13
- ICPA taxwise fee protection 143 3
- Scoot 179 4
- Zero Rated VAT on New Building 148 2
- Tax code for Companies House fees 198 3
- G'day IPA-IFA 661 11
- Why do HMRC have a different FPS liability to the amount I sent? 1,449 20
- VAT customer is registered in France, goods shipped to the UK 108 1
- Regaining my qualification 197 2
- Self-Assessment - NIC Exemption 235 2
- Recommendations for tax advice sole practitioner 227 2
- Auto enrolment 190 3
- Shareholder agreement 171 3
- Tax treatment of cashed in American Savings Plan 195 3
- Company Reorganisation 162 3
- Employee Loan 205 2
- IRIS - Personal Tax - 2013/14 - Page UKP2 464 15
- Statutory residence test - transit days 593 5
- CGT - Is a calculation required now? 147 1
- Skandia using wrong address 1,449
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 761
- Any views 696
- HMRC Employers Diary 521
- International interest certificate 423
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 387
- Sale of business 354
- NOVA 259
- Advertising services? 253
- IRIS Open Books problem 244