As I am getting older I am getting fatter, my clother are becoming very tight and I do not feel good. I want to change all this. I intend to carryon working as an accountant in my 80s not relying on State support!
I want to be heathy. I need to lose 3 stones of excess weight I am carrying around. Excess weight as we all know is the key health risk the west faces.
We all know the risks of being overweight- heart failure, cancer, stroke, diabetes ...
I cycle 8 miles a day 5-6 days a week. Clearly I have put on weight since I eat more than I burn.
How do accountants manage to stay healthy? What advice can you offer? Something that lasts rather than just a fad.
I tried Light Life (starvation) diet about 6 months ago. I lost 2.5 stones and put these back on within just a few months. Waste of my £70 pw.
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 140 4
- Sorry ignore me 832 23
- How do I calculate the VAT due (cash basis) on receipts which suffer a cis deduction? 250 6
- Invoice Help 159 4
- Purchase of freehold by flat management company 123 1
- Rental property: expenses when up for sale and not let 273 6
- Employee overpaid who has left 163 3
- Peer to Peer lending 827 9
- VAT B2B V's Reverse Charge 75 2
- VAT On Conference Sponsorship 201 4
- Is this a scam? 490 6
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 274 6
- reliable alternative to registered ofice required 241 5
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 1,231 17
- Childcare for clients 183 1
- One off meeting new client 555 9
- Employment allowance (again) :( 177 1
- illegal dividends 354 3
- Should Spanish VAT apply ? 205 3
- VAT questions 315 4
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 619
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 527
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 381
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 291
- Cancelled 279
- Cancelled 241
- Sage Report Designer - Nominal Activity in Currency 184
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 184
- Probiz 166
- What's the market like for temps? 160