As I am getting older I am getting fatter, my clother are becoming very tight and I do not feel good. I want to change all this. I intend to carryon working as an accountant in my 80s not relying on State support!
I want to be heathy. I need to lose 3 stones of excess weight I am carrying around. Excess weight as we all know is the key health risk the west faces.
We all know the risks of being overweight- heart failure, cancer, stroke, diabetes ...
I cycle 8 miles a day 5-6 days a week. Clearly I have put on weight since I eat more than I burn.
How do accountants manage to stay healthy? What advice can you offer? Something that lasts rather than just a fad.
I tried Light Life (starvation) diet about 6 months ago. I lost 2.5 stones and put these back on within just a few months. Waste of my £70 pw.
- tax credits 69 2
- Seeking advice: Freehold Pub Lease 248 9
- Legitimate Expectation 94 2
- What do do about VAT? 401 14
- Payroll got out of synch 329 10
- Holding company - accounts and tax return 70 1
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 1,060 23
- Amending 13-14 sole trader return to reflect increased profit in 14-15 126 2
- Claiming the expenses of Scooby 147 2
- Client right to working papers 1,197 8
- Stamp duty or SDLT payable on admission to a partnership? 160 3
- Are there any auto-enrolment engagement letter templates? 837 18
- Directors, service companies and national minimum wage (NMW) - Profit extraction 245 6
- Accounts Package 583 14
- Seeking advice: Paying Funeral Costs 637 7
- Share issue and transfer 104 3
- How much do you charge for Accountant's Reference? 624 7
- Old payroll 231 5
- HMRC Debt collectors 306 4
- Special Puprose Vehicle (SPV) company 184 4
- NHS finance professionals 589
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 387
- Foreign Pension Contribution 361
- vat gross profit percentage margins 332
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 321
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 302
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 264
- Thinning income 262
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 219
- IFA income recognition & reporting 198