As I am getting older I am getting fatter, my clother are becoming very tight and I do not feel good. I want to change all this. I intend to carryon working as an accountant in my 80s not relying on State support!
I want to be heathy. I need to lose 3 stones of excess weight I am carrying around. Excess weight as we all know is the key health risk the west faces.
We all know the risks of being overweight- heart failure, cancer, stroke, diabetes ...
I cycle 8 miles a day 5-6 days a week. Clearly I have put on weight since I eat more than I burn.
How do accountants manage to stay healthy? What advice can you offer? Something that lasts rather than just a fad.
I tried Light Life (starvation) diet about 6 months ago. I lost 2.5 stones and put these back on within just a few months. Waste of my £70 pw.
- State pension 247 2
- 27,000 Really? 947 28
- Accountancy Career 42 1
- CIC Company 645 13
- pension paid by company? 33 1
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 1,802 22
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 3,238 66
- Deduction from Salary 626 15
- inheritance tax 357 11
- Bank account of a different company being used for transactions. 415 5
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 261 7
- Group Audit Thresholds 348 10
- One off meeting new client 1,675 16
- Legal title not in the company name 752 22
- Why would they want his purchase invoices?? 277 3
- Awkward insolvency practitioner 530 4
- Sage 50 re-key - VAT problem 189 3
- NALS Accountants Report 347 5
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 1,235 44
- Farm barn lettings 230 4
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 639
- Cancelled 392
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 352
- Cancelled 333
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 306
- Probiz 300
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 277
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 256
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 221
- How not to compose an email 214