As I am getting older I am getting fatter, my clother are becoming very tight and I do not feel good. I want to change all this. I intend to carryon working as an accountant in my 80s not relying on State support!
I want to be heathy. I need to lose 3 stones of excess weight I am carrying around. Excess weight as we all know is the key health risk the west faces.
We all know the risks of being overweight- heart failure, cancer, stroke, diabetes ...
I cycle 8 miles a day 5-6 days a week. Clearly I have put on weight since I eat more than I burn.
How do accountants manage to stay healthy? What advice can you offer? Something that lasts rather than just a fad.
I tried Light Life (starvation) diet about 6 months ago. I lost 2.5 stones and put these back on within just a few months. Waste of my £70 pw.
- 5th April 272 9
- Company buy back of shares from directors 199 11
- Please tell me what to do!! 323 8
- VAT on exports to EU 79 1
- NIC thresholds - two employments 1,985 33
- Cash basis 137 5
- Cash basis 796 28
- Finding a Company UTR for a newly formed company 277 2
- Investor exit 249 4
- client threatening legal action 2,312 31
- When & How much of Income to recognise 139 2
- What are the options for writing off a Directors Credit balance 238 3
- 1 investor and 1 director 50% shareholding each advice please 346 14
- Undeclared rental income 2,589 23
- Desperate IFAs and Auto-enrolment Scare stories 574 23
- Partnership registered in error. No activities with view to profit. 335 9
- Rental income 160 2
- s455 Directors loan 218 3
- Insurance for Company Ltd. by Guarantee 76 1
- Incorrect penalty warning letters sent 1,195 8
- Skandia using wrong address 612
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 327
- Employee rewards 310
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 275
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 239
- Etax Australian 200
- LLP in Construction Industry 165
- Selling On Amazon & Calculatign Prices/Vat 153
- Interest and late payment charges HMRC 141
- Re-submitting CT600 on paper 137