...We currently have a seperate line for our fax machine. We probably receive around 1 fax per week and send less than that!
So we pay £180.00 per year for line rental and £20.00 per year for fax calls.
What other options are there?
One line? For both telephone and fax?
All suggestions welcomed.
- Share swap 342 11
- Associated companies - CT small profits relief 223 10
- Cleaners wages at small church -PAYE or self employed ? 297 6
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 460 15
- VAT reports on trade debtors and trade creditors 134 2
- Residential leeting and repairs 69 2
- DOUBLE TAXATION RELIEF BETWEEN A PRIVATE LTD COMPANY AND GREECE (the private Ltd has no employees and its main activity is 221 1
- Entrepreneurs' relief for trustees - receipt of rent 156 4
- Offsetting CIS tax suffered against CT 227 11
- Late P45 58 1
- VAT on motor expenses 931 34
- ideas for a bonus scheme for accountants 506 8
- Why do HMRC have a different FPS liability to the amount I sent? 1,754 23
- another ir35!!!! 1,201 8
- Sage Payroll with 'employees' not having tax or NI deducted 133 2
- Money transfers between companies owned by one person 253 11
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 2,417 42
- Sage 50 148 1
- Introduction of Goodwill 276 6
- How to account fot Cross-border vat. 139 2
- Skandia using wrong address 1,553
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 855
- International interest certificate 473
- NOVA 330
- Subby expenses subject to tax & NI? 240
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 229
- Management expenses for investment company 220
- Bonus Bonds 211
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 197
- Check my logic on this please? 163