...We currently have a seperate line for our fax machine. We probably receive around 1 fax per week and send less than that!
So we pay £180.00 per year for line rental and £20.00 per year for fax calls.
What other options are there?
One line? For both telephone and fax?
All suggestions welcomed.
- Very large share capital by mistake 181 1
- Pay rise - how to enter in Moneysoft 354 8
- Reimbursing director travel costs 409 6
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,973 45
- Love is in the air 306 3
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 1,679 20
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 239 8
- Allegedly ICAS most of us at 50 should pack up - Interesting 389 8
- Client Paperwork Retention? 496 11
- Sage 50 VAT Return 237 2
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 521 1
- Paying Son 651 18
- HMRC accounting 376 3
- Employers NI allowance 458 6
- Dividend taxation 378 3
- VAT refund if only output tax on first claim 288 1
- Physiotherapist and vat and agency work ( one for Les Howard???) 189 2
- Tax Overlap Reporting 266 3
- Buy to Let Property! Shell I buy or not? 455 4
- iris update 11.9.2 454 7
- DTA tie-breaker issue 295
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 277
- CGT for NOn UK residents 274
- Employer's pension contribution - need to be PAYE registered? 267
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 247
- profit or loss on furnishings and deed of trust 235
- Apprenticeship Levy 231
- Capital Gains personal representatives 215
- Another Sneaky Tax Hike! 212
- Tenants in Common - Actual % split not written down 209