...We currently have a seperate line for our fax machine. We probably receive around 1 fax per week and send less than that!
So we pay £180.00 per year for line rental and £20.00 per year for fax calls.
What other options are there?
One line? For both telephone and fax?
All suggestions welcomed.
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 184 13
- Valuing my fast-growing internet business for transfer of goodwill on incorporation 135 2
- HMRC won't let me set up online DD for PAYE 122 2
- You know its over 240 3
- What is the amount of dividends received as a shareholder that requires registration for self assessment? 167 3
- Cocaine anyone? 463 8
- Late Registration for VAT 472 13
- EIS/SEIS 132 1
- Amortisation of Goodwill 260 1
- TaxCalc Accounts production 401 5
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 399 12
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 673 10
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 536 10
- ACCA - still making me laugh 563 4
- Personal pension 392 9
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 216 1
- How much of your work is admin? 1,202 11
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 901 27
- Petrol expenses for self-employed 141 3
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,515 22
- Hive up 484
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 448
- corporate hierarchy 430
- Advice - 267
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 219
- WWOOFers 214
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 202
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 191
- Mutual Trading - Exempt CT Income - Do I need clearance? 171
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 169