...We currently have a seperate line for our fax machine. We probably receive around 1 fax per week and send less than that!
So we pay £180.00 per year for line rental and £20.00 per year for fax calls.
What other options are there?
One line? For both telephone and fax?
All suggestions welcomed.
- Wear and tear allowance 426 10
- Can a sole-trader make pension contributions to avoid loss of personal allowance? 86 3
- CIS deductions against the wrong UTR 172 6
- Stamp duty on multiple property transaction 218 14
- Residency test 187 4
- Alerting clients versus walking away from clients 151 3
- VAT Turnover 65 1
- HMRC - No Deadline to Respond? 111 1
- IR35 - it it worth worrying about any more? 305 5
- Recording fuel VAT adjustment in Sage 117 4
- Company purchase of shares 267 16
- Pension contributions and unused allowances 110 2
- VAT QUESTION 147 2
- Holding on to fees paid monthly for work not yet done? 1,106 14
- Surprise visit from HMRC! 2,228 15
- Why should I retain membership? 2,259 35
- BTL property solely in wife's name - can she split rental income with husband? 488 14
- Recourse to Accountant for incorrect accounts 676 10
- Is CGT roll over relief available for let property 107 1
- HMRC Underpayment notices. Are they related to Employers Allowance 166 1
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 685
- Auto enrolment excuses 628
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 363
- Social investment tax relief 176
- Call Centre Data Costs 175
- Digita Hosted Software 171
- option to tax 156
- VAT on deposits 140
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 135
- Cars Leased primarily for Taxi Hire 131