I am a 31 year old ACMA, Accounting & Finance graduate working as a Financial Controller in a medium sized business.
I have medium term ambitions of being an FD and would appreciate any advice from others who have been through the same process as to how best achieve the necessary skills and knowledge.
I was thinking about taking an MA in Accouining & Finance - is the investment of time and money worthwhile, or should I be looking to develop other skills.
I understand that communication and time management skills etc. are imoportant, but I thought that something more tangible would be of benefit.
All tips / advice etc. would be greatly appreciated.
- incorrect old p60 77 1
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 465 4
- VAT on new builds 100 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 661 16
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 334 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 112 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 102 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 113 1
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,800 26
- Missing tax return 145 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 911 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 271 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 153 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 549 18
- Physiotherapy 233 3
- Inflation and fees 1,207 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 155 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 275 8
- CGT help please 139 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 339 7