I am a 31 year old ACMA, Accounting & Finance graduate working as a Financial Controller in a medium sized business.
I have medium term ambitions of being an FD and would appreciate any advice from others who have been through the same process as to how best achieve the necessary skills and knowledge.
I was thinking about taking an MA in Accouining & Finance - is the investment of time and money worthwhile, or should I be looking to develop other skills.
I understand that communication and time management skills etc. are imoportant, but I thought that something more tangible would be of benefit.
All tips / advice etc. would be greatly appreciated.
- Website Content 11 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,261 46
- Mortgage Reference 447 5
- Xerocon 2016 1,136 30
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 742 16
- Personal Tax 593 12
- New Build 124 1
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 96 1
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 122 1
- USA Tax Query 268 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 413 5
- last minute request 617 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 316 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 351 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,716 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 977 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 392 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 632 18
- Corrupt Excel File 695 10
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 2,009 43