For sometime, we have been offering fee protection and we have had very little claims made for tax enquiries that have taken place.
We have recently changed providers (and should have done a while ago) and we are having a better take up from our clients - which is good news !
What concerns us slightly is that some clients tell us that they have cover else where for example through the FSB and whilst I do not doubts this is good cover, it us does concern us that in the event of a tax enquiry through a third party fee protection provider how it would work in practical terms and indeed how good is the cover.
If you have had this situation happen in a tax enquiry we would welcome some feedback whether it worked out well or not.
Thanks in Advance
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 106 2
- flat rate scheme 1,906 38
- Time to react ? ? ? 248 2
- which accounts package for busy hairdressers? 115 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 630 9
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 122 3
- Company Share Buy Back 117 2
- Charitable Payment 205 4
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 924 15
- Unpaid share capital 252 3
- Company car in the LLP 180 2
- Physiotherapy 339 4
- New build property to be rented 171 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,883 52
- Hello 359 2
- Sage 200 question 114 1
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 107 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 180 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 184 3
- Sorry - another PPR question 220 4