Fees for charity accounts
A charity has approached me to prepare their annual accounts (as an independent examiner) and complete the charity commissioners annual return and the gift aid returns.
I'm not sure exactly what will be involved but would like to give a fixed fee quote and a discount as it is a charity.
Anyone have any ideas?
On the basis of two gift aid returns per year plus the accounts and annual return I was thinking £600 discounted to £300.
What do people think?
- PPR election - what do you think? 217 7
- Starting an accountancy practice for bachelors? 98 3
- Comments on this scenario 108 2
- Concerned about RTI 2014 2,636 67
- Penalties 110 1
- SAGE con 221 4
- rates of pay query 217 3
- Dormant company owns shares in another company 86 2
- Recommendation for a good website on exchange rate forecast 138 10
- Pension contributions higher rate extension? 198 1
- Trading Structure / Illegal Trading 106 1
- Overpayment relief claim 153 5
- Charity reserves 130 3
- Have i messed up? 669 10
- Year end 362 4
- Test purchases in VAT enquiries 221 3
- Related Parties Note 419 9
- Annual Investment Allowance (AIA) 107 1
- Where can I get Quickbooks help 129 4
- loss on carbon credits 111 2
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,013
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 550
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 362
- Tax efficient holding company structure 288
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 276
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 214
- Charge out rates in London? 210
- Personal consumption by landlord 183
- Interest on Loan to a Company 174
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 150