Fees for dormant company | AccountingWEB

Fees for dormant company

We have a dormant company on our books. The directors pay for the annual return fee and for the completion of the dormant accounts return for companies house. Can anyone advise on the best way to account for these fees while the company remains dormant and how they should be accounted for once trading commences.

Ann Lewis

There are 4 comments. Login or register to view them.

Just realised the question is one year old!

AnonymousUser |

Perhaps this should help:

AnonymousUser |

Keep costs outside the company


DCA return form indicates the company does not bear this cost

angehodgson |