A few questions for registered auditors
I know Vince was just talking about EU related stuff which is not new, but anyone any idea when / if FRSSE companies and medium sized companies are likely to be taken out of the audit regime?
In the consultative process, what are the influential voices saying?
What do you thnk will be the likely outcome of the consultation?
Thanks for your feedback!
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 49 2
- Disengagement Help! 1,626 25
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 514 11
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 920 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 137 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 182 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 572 18
- Corrupt Excel File 664 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 332 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,954 43
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,163 39
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 280 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 364 7
- Personal Tax 406 10
- Xerocon 2016 930 18
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 125 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 225 4
- last minute request 452 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,236 46
- Practical experience 893 16