Financial and resource planning software for £150m t/o Council
Cityworks, the Council's DSO, needs to replace its IT systems with something to plan, monitor and control our contracting activities like building, highway maintenance, etc.
We've found one suite of software, Mentor Enterprise from Ramesys, but I'd really like to find something to test against this. The few potential contenders I've found seem to shy away from either the size of our operation (5,700 employees, £150m) or from the fact that we're talking to Ramesys.
If anyone could point me in the direction of another product, or share their experience of Mentor, I'd be grateful.
- Giving shares away 83 2
- IR 35 Company - Timing issue 215 2
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 215 6
- HMRC having technical difficulties 388 12
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 607 5
- VAT disaggregation 199 3
- What are HMRC implying? 579 2
- Ltd Company CIS Repayments 88 2
- Unequal share tenant in common 51 1
- Right To Manage Company 143 2
- mortgages & SA302 - can Halifax really be this thick? 896 7
- Registering with HMRC for VAT cash accounting 191 3
- Maternity and claining expenses 823 7
- VAT Flat Rate 339 1
- BrightPay quirks 387 6
- Closing down loss-making company 277 3
- AccountingWEB survey 479 8
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,174 31
- Virus alert! Anyone get this email today? 825 10
- My own & spouse's Irish returns & ROS 317 1