Financial and resource planning software for £150m t/o Council
Cityworks, the Council's DSO, needs to replace its IT systems with something to plan, monitor and control our contracting activities like building, highway maintenance, etc.
We've found one suite of software, Mentor Enterprise from Ramesys, but I'd really like to find something to test against this. The few potential contenders I've found seem to shy away from either the size of our operation (5,700 employees, £150m) or from the fact that we're talking to Ramesys.
If anyone could point me in the direction of another product, or share their experience of Mentor, I'd be grateful.
- flat rate scheme 1,903 38
- Time to react ? ? ? 236 2
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 98 1
- which accounts package for busy hairdressers? 107 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 629 9
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 108 3
- Company Share Buy Back 107 2
- Charitable Payment 205 4
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 923 15
- Unpaid share capital 248 3
- Company car in the LLP 171 2
- Physiotherapy 337 4
- New build property to be rented 159 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,881 52
- Hello 357 2
- Sage 200 question 109 1
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 101 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 168 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 174 3
- Sorry - another PPR question 214 4