Financial fraud & auditors' liability
I am engaged on a post-graduate research degree. The subject matter of my research / thesis is Financial Fraud & Auditors' Liability.
In an attempt to cover as wide a range as possible of related literature can any subscriber suggest appropriate publications and or articles giving details of either major or minor fraud cases.
Any assistance with the above would be much appreciated.
- GRNI - Normal Balance 35 2
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 179 3
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 267 5
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 211 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 799 13
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 61 2
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,290 24
- VAT - Check on clients business 904 37
- Second Limited Company 88 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 486 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 286 8
- Probate services 367 7
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 478 20
- trading losses allowable? 756 14
- Post AAT? 671 3
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 129 1
- Treatment of valuation fee for IHT. 194 2
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,639 37
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,524 24
- Opening Balance in Sage 50 Accounts 145 3