Financial fraud & auditors' liability
I am engaged on a post-graduate research degree. The subject matter of my research / thesis is Financial Fraud & Auditors' Liability.
In an attempt to cover as wide a range as possible of related literature can any subscriber suggest appropriate publications and or articles giving details of either major or minor fraud cases.
Any assistance with the above would be much appreciated.
- Companies House? 35 1
- HMRC turning post around in 11 - 12 weeks? 27 1
- VAT refund 357 4
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 219 3
- UK tax exposure 154 2
- flat rate scheme 288 7
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 207 2
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 515 6
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 93 3
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 260 2
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 2,024 9
- Company limited by guarantee having only 1 member 167 3
- capital allowances - Demolition of a building 187 2
- Limited by Guarantee - Members 126 1
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,294 37
- Turnover on a tax return 592 12
- incorrect old p60 585 15
- Company to buy shareholder land 170 4
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 172 1
- Special dividends & CGT 221 1