Client of mine is applying to the bank for a bank loan and as such the bank require financial statements relating to this 2 restaurants prepared by an accountant or at least on headed note paper.
He needs this statement urgently and despite me not having seen any paperwork wants me to use his own estimated figures.
My question is: if I put these numbers (and profit) on my headed paper and it turns out to be wildly incorrect what liability would fall on me? I would propose to include a paragraph underneath the statements saying that these numbers have been prepared using the Directors information and no audit has been undertaken etc etc
Would this paragraph be enough to cover me?
- Mortgage Reference 421 4
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,244 45
- Xerocon 2016 1,111 29
- New Build 99 1
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 79 1
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 717 15
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 95 1
- USA Tax Query 255 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 408 5
- last minute request 598 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 307 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 339 7
- Personal Tax 572 11
- Disengagement Help! 1,709 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 975 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 377 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 628 18
- Corrupt Excel File 688 10
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 2,004 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 297 2