Only one employee, can we just write a cheque direct to nursery?
Solicitors now, Accountants next
Depression illness on benefit fraud case
As an existing company director should I register for self assessment again when becoming a member o
How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record.
Yet on the other hand the DWP can refuse to pay
HMRC and I fighting over "allowable expenses" on 2 of my properties that were undergoing r
If my employer proceeds to submit a false tax return which I know about?
Any one noticed - the declaration on the VAT return is wrong?
How do you work out the approtionment
Client was gifted a 1/3 share in a rental property (residential) 15 years ago by a relative.
Directors taking money out of business, how to record in sage instant accounts.
computer retail shop with workshop service and repairs on flat rate tax but it's holding back t
can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London
VAT related to travel operator margin scheme
VAT refund claim from a customer based outside the UK
Can someone help me please I don't know how to correct an error regarding an intercompany bank transfer on sage
I have transferred an incorrect amount from my sterling account to my dollar account and vice versa
Some term time employees leaving part way through the year.
Help? Am I alone in not finding what I want?
88110 questions and 370308 replies from 28932 members
- Childcare vouchers 71 2
- Management Company Setup Structure as Limited Company 284 6
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 194 5
- VAT avoidance? 161 4
- Can S455 tax repaid 143 3
- PAYE coding out 126 3
- Follower cases 560 2
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 324 3
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 716 23
- LIVE chat, starting now 439 2
- Late Registration for VAT 432 12
- WHY AREN'T DWP RULES THE SAME BOTH WAYS ROUND 393 5
- TheTax Donut 1,127 1
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 327 6
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 698 10
- How to explain this to someone 390 2
- Register for self assessment again as LLP member? 81 2
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) pension module 706 5
- TaxCalc Accounts production 320 4
- Old CGT loss 361 10
- Hive up 459
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 424
- corporate hierarchy 410
- Advice - 235
- can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London 208
- Amortisation of Goodwill 200
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 191
- WWOOFers 185
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 168
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 167