Franchise - bookkeeping & main obligations
Wondering if anyone could help me with the below.
I have been asked to give a quote to someone who would like to start his own franchise business in the UK and abroad. The business structure is an LLP registered in the UK owned by 2 BVI companies.
I do not have any experience with franchise businesses and I would appreciate very much if fellow accountants with this kind of experience could give me some general guidance about the specific issues I need to be looking into or be aware of.
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 110 2
- flat rate scheme 1,912 38
- Time to react ? ? ? 255 2
- which accounts package for busy hairdressers? 119 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 630 9
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 127 3
- Company Share Buy Back 125 2
- Charitable Payment 206 4
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 925 15
- Unpaid share capital 256 3
- Company car in the LLP 185 2
- Physiotherapy 340 4
- New build property to be rented 179 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,885 52
- Hello 361 2
- Sage 200 question 120 1
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 115 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 190 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 191 3
- Sorry - another PPR question 223 4