Franchise - bookkeeping & main obligations
Wondering if anyone could help me with the below.
I have been asked to give a quote to someone who would like to start his own franchise business in the UK and abroad. The business structure is an LLP registered in the UK owned by 2 BVI companies.
I do not have any experience with franchise businesses and I would appreciate very much if fellow accountants with this kind of experience could give me some general guidance about the specific issues I need to be looking into or be aware of.
- VAT - Check on clients business 629 26
- Transfer of a trade WITHOUT assets? 161 2
- UK tax on sale of Italian shares 214 3
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,109 20
- QBO VAT box 2 and 4 146 1
- Amend a 2010/11 return 160 1
- Advanced SMP, but employee returns to work early 197 1
- How to deal with prior year error 195 2
- Repaying Directors Loans within 9 months 559 19
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,360 33
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,067 20
- Tax Calculations 667 10
- Tax Fines - HMRC 435 4
- Exemption from CGT 273 2
- VAT Registration 275 3
- Digita Users - Can you please confirm? 469 14
- Autumn statement predictions 471 8
- ACCA Practising Certificate Holder 386 4
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 217 3
- Moneysoft error 440 7