Does anyone know any "cost effective" solutions to preparing a FRS20 valuation for share options. We have a standard EMI scheme running for a number of employees, and as we come out of FRSSE this next year end, we are going to have to put a value on the options into the P & L for the first time. There is a vesting period on the options and they cover about 25 employees.
I've found a lot of information online, inlcluding a site which offers free downloads of the relevant spreadsheet models, but none seem applicable to a medium sized unquoted company.
There must be a lot of other companies in the same situation, any advice on the approach?
- flat rate scheme 1,666 37
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 816 11
- PPR relief - deemed residence? 274 9
- Sharing ODBC Excel Pivot Tables over network 80 1
- Allocation of income from property 489 14
- Unpaid share capital 164 2
- 64-8 problems 204 3
- Bad debt receipt for dissolved company 104 1
- Private company division 240 3
- VAT Refunds 115 2
- Company van paid by director 276 3
- Hello 276 1
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,792 51
- Inputting previous months data into PAYE tools 191 4
- Employer reference not recognised? 174 2
- Business trips - director and family 293 2
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 449 10
- Networking 755 6
- VAT refund for DIY house builders 161 1
- Unqualified accountants filing SATR, VAT returns etc for clients 1,145 22