Does anyone know any "cost effective" solutions to preparing a FRS20 valuation for share options. We have a standard EMI scheme running for a number of employees, and as we come out of FRSSE this next year end, we are going to have to put a value on the options into the P & L for the first time. There is a vesting period on the options and they cover about 25 employees.
I've found a lot of information online, inlcluding a site which offers free downloads of the relevant spreadsheet models, but none seem applicable to a medium sized unquoted company.
There must be a lot of other companies in the same situation, any advice on the approach?
- last minute request 356 4
- Xerocon 2016 858 15
- 64-8's amazingly quick 77 3
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 277 3
- Personal Tax 309 9
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,214 46
- Practical experience 880 16
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,895 41
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 259 2
- Mortgage Reference 231 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 189 3
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 444 9
- VAT 313 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 257 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 237 1
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 85 1
- Cash gift from India 515 13
- GP ACCOUNTS 90 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 504 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 160 2