FTax - any improvement on HMRC software?
I have recently purchased the personal edition of FTax to evaluate it.
Ftax is basically a PDF version of the tax return with software in the background doing calcs etc.
From an initial review it does not really seem to add much (anything??) in addition to the HMRC online software.
Does anyone else have any views on this?
It is cheap in comparison to other tax software but I can't help wondering if it would be a false economy
- flat rate scheme 828 28
- Unqualified accountants filing SATR, VAT returns etc for clients 592 18
- TAX CERTIFICATES- DO THEY NEED TAXPAYER'S NAME? 125 1
- Accountants reference for me?? 245 1
- CIS online 162 3
- Class IV NIC 179 3
- bookkeeping system 209 4
- Company van paid by director 118 1
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,573 46
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 253 3
- changes to small vat returns after death. 139 3
- Private company division 114 1
- Office 365 vs. Google apps 307 6
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 643 7
- Split year treatment ? 130 1
- How to reward a long standing employee 286 3
- PPR relief - deemed residence? 114 2
- New intermediaries reporting requirements 210 2
- Windows 7 to 8 should I go Excel or Office 365 258 3
- Special dividends & CGT 313 2