FTax - any improvement on HMRC software?
I have recently purchased the personal edition of FTax to evaluate it.
Ftax is basically a PDF version of the tax return with software in the background doing calcs etc.
From an initial review it does not really seem to add much (anything??) in addition to the HMRC online software.
Does anyone else have any views on this?
It is cheap in comparison to other tax software but I can't help wondering if it would be a false economy
- SATR - ommission of capital gains 79 1
- Recourse to Accountant for incorrect accounts 2,266 19
- Scanners 173 4
- Overdrawn Directors Loan Account 88 1
- ethical- to continue to act or not? 162 5
- Solar panels - VAT and Capital allowances 234 3
- Recharge for private use of a company car 404 9
- Payment plans for clients 125 2
- General rule: Evidence that the customer is in business 231 1
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 246 7
- Are any of you agents for doctors? 391 2
- Should I move back home away from my office? 449 9
- P60 or payslips? 98 1
- Property income in different capacities 109 1
- IHT dilemma 1,384 21
- Warning for freeagent accountants using payroll import 194 1
- IT advisory questions? 180 5
- Entrepreneurs Relief 797 44
- Has anyone else come across VAT account suspensions? 149 1
- Ceasing in membership of ATT 531 7
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,161
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 799
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 489
- Digita Hosted Software 321
- Credit where credit's due....... 275
- Director phone costs 237
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 227
- What to say to Tom, Dick and Harry... 204
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 158
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 140