FTax - any improvement on HMRC software?
I have recently purchased the personal edition of FTax to evaluate it.
Ftax is basically a PDF version of the tax return with software in the background doing calcs etc.
From an initial review it does not really seem to add much (anything??) in addition to the HMRC online software.
Does anyone else have any views on this?
It is cheap in comparison to other tax software but I can't help wondering if it would be a false economy
- Peer to Peer lending 83 5
- Loan interest rental property 167 5
- What's the plural? 627 14
- Garage Conversion -Ltd Company Office 74 1
- Well well well 196 2
- Clarification over - VAT Box 8 - Flat rate scheme 101 4
- Taxfiler - is it really good? 73 1
- Capital Gains Tax 81 3
- Real names 398 14
- Legal Advice Needed Bank Account Blocked 128 1
- Dividend payment date 1,829 32
- Use of aliases 695 19
- Any Benefit in Kind when obliged to attend a dinner? 135 1
- Accounting Crew 890 20
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 302 12
- Splitting hairs with a national firm 485 5
- What are options for non CA firm 1,381 17
- No VAT returns submitted since registration 88 1
- Capital allowances 202 4
- Who owns the data 142 1
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 567
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 427
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 325
- IFA incorporation 303
- Mortgage interest claim on Buy to let hic up 293
- Can the receivers fees be allowed for tax? 281
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 247
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 233
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 223
- Sorry ignore me 210