FTax - any improvement on HMRC software?
I have recently purchased the personal edition of FTax to evaluate it.
Ftax is basically a PDF version of the tax return with software in the background doing calcs etc.
From an initial review it does not really seem to add much (anything??) in addition to the HMRC online software.
Does anyone else have any views on this?
It is cheap in comparison to other tax software but I can't help wondering if it would be a false economy
- Mutual trading organisation has chargeable gain 68 1
- Redudancy 18 1
- Child Tax Credits - date of cessation of qualifying young person 31 1
- Redundancy pay for directors? 451 13
- VAT - Recharge 69 2
- Should Spanish VAT apply ? 342 4
- transitioning payroll 160 4
- Legal title not in the company name 179 9
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 2,565 59
- Should VAT be charged when land is transferred as part of a TOGC 152 3
- Deduction from Salary 206 5
- Director forgot to take salary for 2013/2014 2,744 30
- Car financed by employee 189 2
- PPR exemption - can it be due on a bigger area than 0.5 hectares? 127 1
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 624 16
- PPR CGT section 222 builds an extension 159 3
- Dividend payment date 2,194 37
- VAT online filing exemptions 171 2
- Employed (by own company) and Self Employed - Tax Efficiency 184 2
- One off meeting new client 1,436 13
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 621
- Cancelled 360
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 342
- Cancelled 305
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 278
- Probiz 267
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 225
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 224
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 199
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 169