FTax - any improvement on HMRC software?
I have recently purchased the personal edition of FTax to evaluate it.
Ftax is basically a PDF version of the tax return with software in the background doing calcs etc.
From an initial review it does not really seem to add much (anything??) in addition to the HMRC online software.
Does anyone else have any views on this?
It is cheap in comparison to other tax software but I can't help wondering if it would be a false economy
- Anyone Heard of This Outfit? 1,073 7
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 448 17
- Bereavment payment 30 1
- Can anyone advise on the best VAT Scheme to change to? 261 4
- Apologies for reposting this but first post was on Friday afternoon! 333 2
- CT600 Computations - Company Tax Return help 1,286 14
- Sage Bank Reconciliation 136 2
- Companies House incorporation service 333 12
- Factors affecting tax charge FRS 19 (marginal rate) 62 1
- P35 and Service Company questions 142 3
- VAT chargeable to conference attendees 188 6
- Is Accountancy Becoming like an Insurance Policy 185 1
- Long period of account for Corporation Tax 249 7
- Flat Rate VAT and EU sales (Non VAT) 134 3
- NIC £2000 Allowance - Care Support Worker 144 3
- VAT, vans, sole traders and business use. 1,594 12
- Share Capital 124 2
- Trading income or not? 184 1
- Charge HMRC 408 3
- FRS17 query 230 2
- Xtuple 545
- Qtac payroll for bureau 374
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 315
- Industrial & Provident Societies 310
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 288
- CIS schemes 220
- Domain name sale and limited company 204
- Investment 184
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 182
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 177