FTax - any improvement on HMRC software?
I have recently purchased the personal edition of FTax to evaluate it.
Ftax is basically a PDF version of the tax return with software in the background doing calcs etc.
From an initial review it does not really seem to add much (anything??) in addition to the HMRC online software.
Does anyone else have any views on this?
It is cheap in comparison to other tax software but I can't help wondering if it would be a false economy
- transactions after account have been closed 152 4
- Can I claim Vat on solicitors invoices? 143 5
- The stupidity continues 582 22
- CIMA at the age of 35?? 520 10
- Offsetting CT losses against another company 201 6
- Calculating capital gains tax for non-residents UK residential property 112 1
- CIS. Why is it so complicated? 2,339 25
- New Employers Helpline 198 4
- Limited company director - other earnings in the tax year 211 3
- Software recommendations 270 1
- Share transfer question 375 17
- Land Rover Discovery 3.0 SDV6 255 Comm Auto 2 seat 320 7
- qualifying for 1/9th tax credit on foreign dividend 179 2
- HMRC & daft penalty 2,450 19
- Overlap relief 758 19
- What is IRIS World like? 364 8
- Pension contributions 380 10
- Do you have to declare business expenditure on a personal credit card on your P11D? 508 11
- Do you use sign up lists on your website 200 1
- Setting up PAYE scheme without UTR 280 8
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 438
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 434
- WIP Software 298
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 290
- No payroll scheme in place 234
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 228
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 206
- Is there anything wrong with this? 200
- Small Part Disposal of Property 188
- Uncommercial property business 179