FTax - any improvement on HMRC software?
I have recently purchased the personal edition of FTax to evaluate it.
Ftax is basically a PDF version of the tax return with software in the background doing calcs etc.
From an initial review it does not really seem to add much (anything??) in addition to the HMRC online software.
Does anyone else have any views on this?
It is cheap in comparison to other tax software but I can't help wondering if it would be a false economy
- Is this acceptable advice for limited co 1,054 29
- paid or unpaid - who knows! 426 8
- Does anyone know how to deal with crowd funding income 208 6
- VAT silly question 2,262 51
- New Company - Corp Tax Period 159 6
- Classic cars investment 150 4
- Ceasing to trade when legal action being taken.. 238 3
- Cater Allen Commission 125 3
- How do I complain about an FCCA accountant 236 4
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 718 20
- Fees for dealing with auto-enrolment 117 1
- VAT on 'educational' services - UK and overseas 69 1
- Vat reclaim on invoice payable over 4 years 107 1
- Sage 2010 data corruption 122 5
- online book keeping systems - what happens after you stop paying? 497 13
- Sage at it again? 365 5
- BrightPay 511 13
- Is this a scam? 1,598 27
- S455 458 21
- client issues 334 4
- Benchmarking 469
- Possible Partnership? 417
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 402
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 388
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 332
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 196
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 176
- Income tax on foreign dividends 173
- Clubs and Taxable Income 171
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 165