FTax - any improvement on HMRC software?
I have recently purchased the personal edition of FTax to evaluate it.
Ftax is basically a PDF version of the tax return with software in the background doing calcs etc.
From an initial review it does not really seem to add much (anything??) in addition to the HMRC online software.
Does anyone else have any views on this?
It is cheap in comparison to other tax software but I can't help wondering if it would be a false economy
- How much to charge for payroll? 720 16
- When do we qualify for state pension? 138 2
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 111 4
- BTC vs Digita 969 29
- Seeking a tax case 245 8
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 270 4
- See you all on the other side 219 5
- VATABLE Income 277 3
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 200 2
- Different Filing Dates - Help! 262 7
- What are we calling cloud now? 400 6
- P11D software 91 1
- Write off of loans FROM participators 447 9
- VAT - business splitting 232 3
- Income tax or Capital gains tax? 586 16
- RTI - how to correct HMRC's error 409 7
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 955 16
- Jersey - VAT 125 2
- how to file Late annual Accounts for dormant company ? 298 5
- Flat rate Vat Scheme for a Welder 228 2
- HMRC Joint Filing 521
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 392
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 351
- IRIS and FRS 102 324
- USA help 281
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 244
- Capital gains on rental property 227
- Sage Coretime 214
- Capitalising Finance Lease 210
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 200