FTax - any improvement on HMRC software?
I have recently purchased the personal edition of FTax to evaluate it.
Ftax is basically a PDF version of the tax return with software in the background doing calcs etc.
From an initial review it does not really seem to add much (anything??) in addition to the HMRC online software.
Does anyone else have any views on this?
It is cheap in comparison to other tax software but I can't help wondering if it would be a false economy
- Do I need to pay my accountant 358 7
- What is the status of "Whistleblowing" these days - do you get rewarded? 322 10
- Should everyone be entitled to a personal allowance 150 5
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 593 7
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 495 24
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 148 3
- Lloyds bank ... 425 6
- Goodwill omitted from first years accounts 388 18
- Limited company buying a car 221 5
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 486 10
- Course costs for retraining as a barrister 262 7
- Travel and Subsistence expenses while abroad 305 4
- ACCA practice certificates 520 5
- Limited company buying director's car 320 10
- Question on HMRC past taxes (+penalties) on non-resident 106 1
- Is it possible to change a client's trading address for Vat purposes online 151 1
- WC's and capital allowances 191 3
- Entrepeneurs relief 334 13
- Dress code 1,572 36
- Which company is best for online new company formation? 486 13
- CTA study material 774
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 484
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 402
- Employment related securities question 311
- AIM Stocks and IHT 287
- Expat pension contributions? 261
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 260
- Trust for Employee 241
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 189
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 149