FTax - any improvement on HMRC software?
I have recently purchased the personal edition of FTax to evaluate it.
Ftax is basically a PDF version of the tax return with software in the background doing calcs etc.
From an initial review it does not really seem to add much (anything??) in addition to the HMRC online software.
Does anyone else have any views on this?
It is cheap in comparison to other tax software but I can't help wondering if it would be a false economy
- Rental Income Tax Planning 179 3
- Vat 46 2
- Auto-Enrolment 3,782 184
- Method for filing 2013/14 payroll? 95 2
- Partially exempt? 193 6
- VAT on imports and the Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 115 4
- Incorporation Relief 101 2
- First VAT Visit for client 99 2
- QuickBooks, Xero, FreeAgent and ClearBooks 807 17
- Accounting Practice acting as an employment agency 227 11
- Twenty signs your practice is bad at tax 568 6
- capital gains on PPR 1,428 21
- cost of moving out for a few weeks 301 9
- Tax question about small group and how to set up 231 14
- What type of Trust? 144 3
- What is 'an asset' for A/A+B CGT? 135 5
- OBK 595 19
- Instant CPD offer 149 2
- Dividend in specie 148 2
- Investor exit 110 2
- Skandia using wrong address 469
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 270
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 264
- Employee rewards 256
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 216
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 209
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 209
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 192
- Etax Australian 165
- Annual Management Charge Rebates and Self Assessment Tax Return 155