FTax - any improvement on HMRC software?
I have recently purchased the personal edition of FTax to evaluate it.
Ftax is basically a PDF version of the tax return with software in the background doing calcs etc.
From an initial review it does not really seem to add much (anything??) in addition to the HMRC online software.
Does anyone else have any views on this?
It is cheap in comparison to other tax software but I can't help wondering if it would be a false economy
- TaxCalc - A Return to Form 332 4
- FPS or EPS 106 2
- I have let a client go as it wasnt worth the hassle, 1,974 17
- Can I record depreciation, prepayments and accrued expenses in cash accounting? 227 3
- Continuity of Practice 156 2
- IRIS Professional Yearend 109 2
- Letting Agents - requirement for audit of clients accounts 303 10
- Scams are not always obvious 2,178 34
- Financial statements accounting policies 239 5
- Does Members voluntary liquidation require change of year end 143 3
- Market Value/Connected Persons 288 10
- Online Downtime 331 4
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 322 3
- What do you all do in your spare time? 784 31
- Personal allowance 671 15
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 172 2
- Google contacts sharing within our domain 444 6
- New Fangled Penalties 1,120 1
- New client has not reported director's pay by RTI 406 10
- VAT on employee loan 307 5
- Moving away from CCH software 944
- QROP pension input amounts 435
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 377
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 352
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 320
- fraud 276
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 250
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 219
- Construction CIS LLP Company 207
- EPS and CIS deductions 192