FTax - any improvement on HMRC software?
I have recently purchased the personal edition of FTax to evaluate it.
Ftax is basically a PDF version of the tax return with software in the background doing calcs etc.
From an initial review it does not really seem to add much (anything??) in addition to the HMRC online software.
Does anyone else have any views on this?
It is cheap in comparison to other tax software but I can't help wondering if it would be a false economy
- Drop box Storage 147 3
- Is this fraud? 188 4
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 257 13
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,152 413
- Saying goodbye 275 7
- Flat rate scheme 113 2
- Has HMRC got powers to do this? 604 4
- Furnished lettings criteria 73 1
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 401 5
- SAGE TRANSACTIONS DATA 90 2
- Pension Contributions Relief 355 11
- Recovering VAT on property purchase 89 1
- Tax on interest received from insurance company 200 2
- Is it possible to retrospectively change the tax year that dividends were paid. 290 15
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 298 1
- Sportman claiming for training kit 960 10
- Naming new company 156 4
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 782 33
- UK RESIDENT IN RECEIPT OF USA PENSION 156 2
- More stupid generic notices from HMRC on RTI 284 4
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,268
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 452
- National Insurance 351
- Non Resident 265
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 258
- Franchise income and costs 235
- Hands on experience of Digita 192
- Employer's Helpline 144
- employment capital allowances 133
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 130