FTax - any improvement on HMRC software?
I have recently purchased the personal edition of FTax to evaluate it.
Ftax is basically a PDF version of the tax return with software in the background doing calcs etc.
From an initial review it does not really seem to add much (anything??) in addition to the HMRC online software.
Does anyone else have any views on this?
It is cheap in comparison to other tax software but I can't help wondering if it would be a false economy
- Tainted donation by company 43 1
- Renting home garage and outbuildings to Business 134 2
- Bookkeeping - Relevant Qualifications? 314 5
- PI cover 137 3
- Its going to be fun isnt it? 1,347 16
- VAT underpayments and financial reporting 80 1
- Xero Pain Points 272 13
- Samsung Galaxy - Tablet War 151 2
- Moneysoft - technical query 365 9
- Tax Codes and VAT 180 2
- Why does Aweb always take the nuclear option … 2,733 61
- Overdrawn directors loan account. 846 20
- The importance of Grammar 924 24
- New starter - tax code 214 6
- Treatment of private car expenses put through limited company 148 2
- Capital loss on cessation for a sole trader 151 2
- HMRC site down ? 194 4
- Tax Filer - Transfering figures from partnership to personal returns 153 6
- Small hotel - food for personal use 226 3
- Models, agency rules and intermediary reporting 108 1
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 361
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 302
- HMRC RTI Filing Problem 288
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 281
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 274
- Electric Car 226
- S222 Charge 203
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 199
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 192
- Company Structure 178