FTax - any improvement on HMRC software?
I have recently purchased the personal edition of FTax to evaluate it.
Ftax is basically a PDF version of the tax return with software in the background doing calcs etc.
From an initial review it does not really seem to add much (anything??) in addition to the HMRC online software.
Does anyone else have any views on this?
It is cheap in comparison to other tax software but I can't help wondering if it would be a false economy
- UKBA financial requirements for spouse visa 228 19
- Why do I do this every year 299 8
- HMRC filing meltdown? 440 14
- Childcare voucher schemes 239 9
- IHT and US resident 31 1
- What sectors to target? 575 29
- closing limited company 112 1
- Limited Companies Merger 203 6
- Incidental costs of Acquisition for inherited property/shares 129 1
- Practice management 373 7
- IHT and cash gifts 239 5
- HMRC Sends Derbyshire pensioner Doug Yeomans tax demand for £4.7 BILLION! 506 13
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 1,575 42
- Capital allowances in first basis period 243 1
- eBay trading 226 4
- The Copyright Licensing Agency 257 10
- Self assesment online 931 10
- Previous auditor threatening to sue our firm for unpaid fees 1,132 46
- childcare 119 3
- Rent a room scheme query. 145 2
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 923
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 642
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 593
- Latest phishing scam 574
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 408
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 307
- Scratch Head 233
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 226
- Sabbatical payments 193
- Negligible Value Claim 168