FTax - any improvement on HMRC software?
I have recently purchased the personal edition of FTax to evaluate it.
Ftax is basically a PDF version of the tax return with software in the background doing calcs etc.
From an initial review it does not really seem to add much (anything??) in addition to the HMRC online software.
Does anyone else have any views on this?
It is cheap in comparison to other tax software but I can't help wondering if it would be a false economy
- TaxCalc Accounts production 365 5
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 605 10
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 483 10
- ACCA - still making me laugh 508 4
- Valuing my fast-growing internet business for transfer of goodwill on incorporation 27 1
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 84 7
- Personal pension 378 9
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 202 1
- How much of your work is admin? 1,184 11
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 871 27
- Cocaine anyone? 348 5
- Petrol expenses for self-employed 87 3
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,493 22
- Holding Company - Ltd or PLC? 300 4
- can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London 272 1
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 358 11
- Tax return software for remote working 500 4
- WHY AREN'T DWP RULES THE SAME BOTH WAYS ROUND 467 9
- How to purchase business premises? 201 2
- Will I need to resign? 875 10
- Hive up 478
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 441
- corporate hierarchy 419
- Advice - 253
- Amortisation of Goodwill 228
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 214
- WWOOFers 207
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 196
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 185
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 161