FTax - any improvement on HMRC software?
I have recently purchased the personal edition of FTax to evaluate it.
Ftax is basically a PDF version of the tax return with software in the background doing calcs etc.
From an initial review it does not really seem to add much (anything??) in addition to the HMRC online software.
Does anyone else have any views on this?
It is cheap in comparison to other tax software but I can't help wondering if it would be a false economy
- 2013/14 failure to submit end of year submission 209 10
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 733 29
- Vat code for journal entries of director's expenses 101 2
- Claiming VAT and missing receipts 389 10
- HMRC overreaching its powers -again against a small surveying firm? 307 8
- Flat rate Vat Scheme & Vat on wholesale production of Cakes and other deserts 97 6
- Help with tax codes on Sage 220 1
- Letting relief on property transferred to a spouse 134 6
- VAT code for invoice from not VAT registered company 237 4
- Accounting for a finance lease 131 4
- SA302's anyone?? 504 16
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 1,599 41
- Renting for military reasons 150 2
- Cleaners wages at small church -PAYE or self employed ? 1,534 18
- Moneysoft Payroll Windows 8.1 Woes - Help! 1,037 18
- Deed of variation on a will & effect on tax returns 110 2
- Sale of house with planning permission - tax free? 130 1
- do i pay vat when buying a business 511 25
- Auto enrolment for one or two director companies 1,987 30
- Tax status of prizes 324 17
- Skandia using wrong address 1,615
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 895
- International interest certificate 507
- NOVA 366
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 282
- Management expenses for investment company 259
- Bonus Bonds 258
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 170
- tax on apprenticeship income 165
- P11D benefit received by widow 147