FTax - any improvement on HMRC software?
I have recently purchased the personal edition of FTax to evaluate it.
Ftax is basically a PDF version of the tax return with software in the background doing calcs etc.
From an initial review it does not really seem to add much (anything??) in addition to the HMRC online software.
Does anyone else have any views on this?
It is cheap in comparison to other tax software but I can't help wondering if it would be a false economy
- Partnership returns software 107 2
- ICAEW student, Dilema with client & boss 810 18
- Tasks for new trainees 164 4
- Capital Gains on Inherited Property 279 10
- VAT on garage rent 144 9
- Error or mistake claims (as was) 95 1
- Partnership profit share - tax efficient for husband and wife 167 3
- Property scam victim 320 5
- Has anyone been told of the extra Sage Payroll fees for auto enrolment? 247 6
- How to use importing procedure for Transfers between the bank accounts 60 1
- Have i messed up? 757 11
- Are HMRC getting it right? 425 8
- 10 year debentures and CT 61 1
- Is there a legal obligation for the Inspector to hand over minutes of a meeting 115 2
- Obvious Question but if NOT registered for VAT EU refunds as under minimum amounts, what does an expense get recorded as for UK VAT return? 76 1
- COMPANY DIRECTOR 82 1
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 575 15
- Offshore insurance bonds 108 2
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 2,657 46
- Tax Returns, 2011-2012 272 6
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,096
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 578
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 384
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 290
- Charge out rates in London? 246
- Interest on Loan to a Company 190
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 175
- Agent fees to sell business 166
- Alphabet shares 163
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 156