FTax - any improvement on HMRC software?
I have recently purchased the personal edition of FTax to evaluate it.
Ftax is basically a PDF version of the tax return with software in the background doing calcs etc.
From an initial review it does not really seem to add much (anything??) in addition to the HMRC online software.
Does anyone else have any views on this?
It is cheap in comparison to other tax software but I can't help wondering if it would be a false economy
- accounts software for a hotel 71 2
- CGT on Let Property 429 9
- charities 35 1
- Are the creditors correct?? 98 4
- Why are so many UK accountants reticent to make use of Indian outsourcing providers? 3,709 83
- CIS subcontractor's invoice on QuickFile 177 5
- Disclosure of 2014 corporation tax refund in 2015 accounts 178 2
- Seeking advice: Penalty for 3-year Non-notified Self-Employed? 99 2
- Franchise affiliations 187 3
- Gift to son by parents 424 5
- Shortening an Accounting Reference Date 90 1
- Company investment 227 7
- Seeking advice: Scottish LP VAT exclusion exact Law and Article 64 2
- Seeking advice: CGT after divorce when house sold and neither party was resident 64 1
- Strike off after accounts submitted 185 2
- What is your favourite font? 476 12
- New company uses old Bank Account 134 1
- When to register or not for PAYE 378 7
- Settlements Legislation - Adult Children as shareholders 250 3
- Strike off 323 8
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 352
- Any thoughts on Capium? 303
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 279
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 260
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 244
- auto enrolment 225
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 199
- Sage Compatible P60's Self Seal 199
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 171
- Can anyone explain Indian Minimum Alternate Tax 155