FTax - any improvement on HMRC software?
I have recently purchased the personal edition of FTax to evaluate it.
Ftax is basically a PDF version of the tax return with software in the background doing calcs etc.
From an initial review it does not really seem to add much (anything??) in addition to the HMRC online software.
Does anyone else have any views on this?
It is cheap in comparison to other tax software but I can't help wondering if it would be a false economy
- loan for one of the associated companies 59 5
- US resident trading in UK 99 2
- Cash gift from India 307 9
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 1,050 19
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 467 8
- Probate services 470 11
- CIMA CBA or AAT 43 2
- Account and Taxable Profit 425 20
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 226 6
- Stamp Duty Land Tax changes 59 1
- Claiming for breach of contract 73 1
- Class 2 NIC 356 6
- Windows10 279 6
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 177 1
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,792 39
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,866 43
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 281 4
- Accounting for corporation tax 357 8
- Sole trader registering for the first time 359 1
- Creative Auto Enrolment 613 8