FTax - any improvement on HMRC software?
I have recently purchased the personal edition of FTax to evaluate it.
Ftax is basically a PDF version of the tax return with software in the background doing calcs etc.
From an initial review it does not really seem to add much (anything??) in addition to the HMRC online software.
Does anyone else have any views on this?
It is cheap in comparison to other tax software but I can't help wondering if it would be a false economy
- Employers NI allowance 398 6
- Allegedly ICAS most of us at 50 should pack up - Interesting 233 5
- Dividend taxation 171 3
- VAT refund if only output tax on first claim 91 1
- Physiotherapist and vat and agency work ( one for Les Howard???) 156 2
- Paying Son 535 17
- Tax Overlap Reporting 102 3
- HMRC accounting 130 1
- Love is in the air 96 2
- Buy to Let Property! Shell I buy or not? 403 4
- iris update 11.9.2 442 7
- HMRC Discovery powers 246 3
- Where to follow court cases/rulings 659 8
- Which time limits apply? 392 4
- Client Paperwork Retention? 427 10
- Exclusion from VAT Registration 202 4
- Appeal against penalty- error in SA tax return 318 3
- Just checking re PSA 259 1
- Reimbursing director travel costs 348 4
- Anyone else getting these HMRC letters? 1,605 7
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 496
- DTA tie-breaker issue 294
- CGT for NOn UK residents 268
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 264
- Employer's pension contribution - need to be PAYE registered? 251
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 238
- Apprenticeship Levy 230
- profit or loss on furnishings and deed of trust 228
- Capital Gains personal representatives 209
- Tenants in Common - Actual % split not written down 204