Further FBI problems - does anyone else share them?
Have you met this one
I today went to lodge my clients 2005 tax return via FBI
It was rejected because ...
it had already been sent in via FBI in OCT.
ON investigation the Utr for my client on the revenue computer-contained the details of a completey different person.
What a shambles -is this common?
- How will auto enrolment affect accountants? 1,485 41
- Purchase of shares and goodwill 160 3
- Directors Remunerations and Employees on CT600 111 1
- Anyone Heard of This Outfit? 294 1
- How can I tell what returns are outstanding on HMRC online? 238 3
- Practice management - that old chestnut....... 1,240 19
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 373 6
- Go Cardless 388 10
- Self assessment tax arrears 335 3
- Mehjoo 339 2
- Tax Return Member LLP 163 1
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 418 5
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 201 4
- SA302 350 7
- US Employment Income - Double Tax Treaty 298 13
- Bringing money to Uk 305 4
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 223 4
- Hmrc software 267 3
- What expenses can be claimed after a move to Cornwall? 207 1
- Hosted email exchange 197 5
- Xtuple 526
- Qtac payroll for bureau 358
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 302
- Industrial & Provident Societies 295
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 239
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 217
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 217
- Domain name sale and limited company 185
- CIS schemes 180
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 157