Further FBI problems - does anyone else share them?
Have you met this one
I today went to lodge my clients 2005 tax return via FBI
It was rejected because ...
it had already been sent in via FBI in OCT.
ON investigation the Utr for my client on the revenue computer-contained the details of a completey different person.
What a shambles -is this common?
- Software recommendations 221 1
- Share transfer question 344 17
- Land Rover Discovery 3.0 SDV6 255 Comm Auto 2 seat 277 7
- The stupidity continues 316 10
- qualifying for 1/9th tax credit on foreign dividend 141 2
- HMRC & daft penalty 2,374 19
- Limited company director - other earnings in the tax year 114 1
- Overlap relief 745 19
- What is IRIS World like? 342 8
- Pension contributions 357 10
- Offsetting CT losses against another company 127 4
- Do you have to declare business expenditure on a personal credit card on your P11D? 471 11
- Do you use sign up lists on your website 158 1
- CIMA at the age of 35?? 455 9
- Setting up PAYE scheme without UTR 254 8
- Free project management software with Gantt charts, preferably on-line 201 1
- If you've had any issues posting: Please read this 555 10
- New Employers Helpline 157 3
- Budget 2015 - take two 223 3
- CIS Contractor has not issued tax deduction certificate to client 210 4
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 433
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 428
- WIP Software 292
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 286
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 224
- No payroll scheme in place 223
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 204
- Is there anything wrong with this? 195
- Small Part Disposal of Property 176
- Uncommercial property business 173