Further FBI problems - does anyone else share them?
Have you met this one
I today went to lodge my clients 2005 tax return via FBI
It was rejected because ...
it had already been sent in via FBI in OCT.
ON investigation the Utr for my client on the revenue computer-contained the details of a completey different person.
What a shambles -is this common?
- Do I have grounds to dispute our accountant’s fees? 565 15
- Financial Advisor / Mortgage brokering 35 1
- Associated disposals - Entrepreneur's relief 167 3
- Where has Portia gone? 2,054 67
- unmarried couple, two houses, one rental - CGT? 134 7
- Are Sales to Germany considered VAT Taxable turnover for HMRC? 194 5
- recompense capital input 62 1
- New Client wants an Income Certificate for a Mortgage 951 22
- What shall I reduce payments on account to? 136 3
- Deferred Tax Asset & Liability 372 9
- transferring from franchisee to ltd comapny 227 5
- Merging my businesses 207 3
- Spousal transfer and PPR 570 19
- Is it worth being a limited company if already a higher rate taxpayer? 462 8
- Is my client risking reputational damage? 348 9
- Sage Vat return box 2 329 1
- Holiday entitlement 583 11
- Performance measurement within accounting practice 326 7
- Capital allowances on taxis 157 1
- Can i reclaim tax if my fuel cost more than the AFR in a company car 238 3
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 791
- RTI - duplicate employee record 559
- Pensions Regulator 450
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 410
- Portia ... Where art thou 316
- Sanzar 313
- Digital marketing focus group 297
- How do you do it 295
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 271
- new investor structure 179