Further FBI problems - does anyone else share them?
Have you met this one
I today went to lodge my clients 2005 tax return via FBI
It was rejected because ...
it had already been sent in via FBI in OCT.
ON investigation the Utr for my client on the revenue computer-contained the details of a completey different person.
What a shambles -is this common?
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 108 5
- Mortgage deposit Gift 407 18
- Profitable company wanting to buy an office 117 3
- property rental income split 236 3
- Shadow director or alternative? 453 4
- Does my client qualify for CGT Loss? 71 1
- EIS/SEIS capital gains exemption 73 2
- About to buy a block of fees. Any advice? 1,243 5
- Any Scottish members out there? 9,107 339
- Outsourcing iXBRL Tagging 389 21
- Use of home for storage 305 6
- VAT registration for self employed dentist??? 314 10
- where has the honest passion to help gone..??? 774 15
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,225 21
- Shutting down losing Directors Loan 340 4
- VAT on stock sold at a loss 201 6
- Commercial property rental on disincorporation 79 1
- Payments on account coded out?? 291 1
- Late filing penalty for personal tax return. Reasonable excuse 360 9
- What should I do for 'free' 623 6
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,182
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 400
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 312
- National Insurance 306
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 259
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 232
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 232
- Non Resident 216
- Franchise income and costs 199
- Hands on experience of Digita 139