Further FBI problems - does anyone else share them?
Have you met this one
I today went to lodge my clients 2005 tax return via FBI
It was rejected because ...
it had already been sent in via FBI in OCT.
ON investigation the Utr for my client on the revenue computer-contained the details of a completey different person.
What a shambles -is this common?
- Star v Sage for bureau payroll work 30 2
- www.pool.adzio 248 4
- Losses carry forward to self employed 300 6
- Laptop help needed I bought the wrong operating system 64 2
- HMRC Post 644 9
- First director's salary payment 3 months after ltd company formation 351 6
- The Higgs Decision 401 5
- Selling Business 67 1
- Freelance/Employee 743 18
- FHL - hedge purchase 165 2
- Do you use commercial software for Self Assessment tax returns? 590 20
- Directors exempt from AE? 1,837 20
- Travel is part allowable if combined with personal holiday 336 4
- Fees 563 6
- Time to ditch Sage? 505 8
- CWF1 - is it still required?? 465 8
- ACCA Special Business Resolutions... 312 3
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,919 43
- Agent Authorisation Issue 305 3
- Transactions with directors 496 3
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 772
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 421
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 371
- Electric Car 305
- S222 Charge 256
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 220
- IP trans to holding company 198
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 192
- AIA 190
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 185