Further FBI problems - does anyone else share them?
Have you met this one
I today went to lodge my clients 2005 tax return via FBI
It was rejected because ...
it had already been sent in via FBI in OCT.
ON investigation the Utr for my client on the revenue computer-contained the details of a completey different person.
What a shambles -is this common?
- Really?! 580 8
- What would you do here, potential insolvency. 207 4
- Bookkeeping question for Finance Lease payments 107 3
- Dominant influence and intercompany loans 220 5
- Company Car for Owner Director number crunching - is there a ready reckoner? 429 6
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 867 12
- Is the CT61 return dead? 240 4
- Car Purchase 87 1
- Directors liability insurance and scope 145 7
- IR35 81 1
- Car benefit or not? 1,862 18
- Auto Enrolment - Help each other by sharing known problems 247 3
- Questions from Liquidator 2,253 24
- Drawing Down Directors Current account 1,558 9
- backpack 209 2
- Separate companies same Director buy from each other 569 11
- VAT - Medical Staff 127 1
- VAT 701/49 query 168 1
- FCA regulated company in a small group 381 1
- Are you going to Xerocon? 1,157 27
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 702
- 2015 tax year end 433
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 411
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 346
- Costly Accounting Software contract 298
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 254
- Directors' advances and credits 245
- DTA tie-breaker issue 238
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 218
- Credit against UK NI for NI paid to EEC Countries 199