Further FBI problems - does anyone else share them?
Have you met this one
I today went to lodge my clients 2005 tax return via FBI
It was rejected because ...
it had already been sent in via FBI in OCT.
ON investigation the Utr for my client on the revenue computer-contained the details of a completey different person.
What a shambles -is this common?
- Corporation Tax Software 377 11
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 651 18
- How to end partnership for HMRC 68 1
- Auto enrolment 105 1
- First year's sole trader accounts and 2014/2015 tax return 99 1
- Electric Vehicle company car battery rental - how is it taxed? 82 4
- Regular Director bonus 432 11
- Careers advice - is it worth moving from an SME to a corporate? 141 1
- Registration as self-employed 110 1
- BrightPay 1,089 35
- HMRC Summons for £14k 520 7
- SA REFUND; DEFRAUDED BY UNKNOWN PARTY 336 5
- Footballers Testimonials Taxable? 1,092 17
- Clients have been told I'm working from home 970 13
- BIK for an electric car 159 2
- New Practice - Accounting Software 3,627 90
- How do I save face? 2,347 14
- Goodie bag 3,089 72
- US Pensions and Renunciation of Citizenship 116 1
- How many associated companies 195 2
- Possible Partnership? 686
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 534
- Fuming! 512
- New Fangled Penalties 466
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 333
- Charity dissolution and newly merged charity 273
- Moving away from CCH software 264
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 256
- Outsource Data Entry 254
- Do I need a US Tax Identification Number to complete W-8BEN-E? 206