Gateway Consortium International/CA Tax Solutions
A client has forwarded some promotional material he was sent by Gateway Consortium International (Registered in Seychelles) in conjunction with CA Tax Solutions guaranteeing to find at least £25k of additional capital allowances, and that unless they find at least this amount then no fees are payable.
Basically they offer to survey the client's property, as according to them most accountants miss out massive amounts of Cap Allncs when the property is purchased, and thus find these huge missed allowances.
Has anyone come across this or similar companies, or dealt with them and have any feedback of their experience?
- Professional coaching claimable? 50 1
- Sage instant account codes 107 1
- Networking 105 1
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 263 4
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 156 1
- Turnover on a tax return 281 8
- incorrect old p60 446 11
- Cashflow forecasting software 300 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,930 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 280 4
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 246 3
- VAT refund 170 1
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 255 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 266 3
- Missing tax return 390 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,126 30
- Inflation and fees 1,408 24
- Sage Priority Support 190 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 846 24
- Micro-entity accounts 306 1