Gateway Consortium International/CA Tax Solutions
A client has forwarded some promotional material he was sent by Gateway Consortium International (Registered in Seychelles) in conjunction with CA Tax Solutions guaranteeing to find at least £25k of additional capital allowances, and that unless they find at least this amount then no fees are payable.
Basically they offer to survey the client's property, as according to them most accountants miss out massive amounts of Cap Allncs when the property is purchased, and thus find these huge missed allowances.
Has anyone come across this or similar companies, or dealt with them and have any feedback of their experience?
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 142 2
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 472 7
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 555 18
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 111 5
- Corrupt Excel File 659 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 321 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,947 43
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,160 39
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 272 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 357 7
- Personal Tax 391 10
- Xerocon 2016 924 18
- Disengagement Help! 1,605 24
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 107 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 205 4
- last minute request 434 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,232 46
- Practical experience 891 16
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 267 2
- Mortgage Reference 299 2