Gift aid | AccountingWEB

Gift aid

Sole trader wants to give £1000 to a registered charity.
Not dealt with this before but I presume this will be seen as drawings in the accounts and entered in 'Gift aid' slot of the SATR.
Are there any special forms for dealing with this to ensure the charity receives the basic rate tax paid.

Alan Wraith

There are 2 comments. Login or register to view them.

Fill in a form...

dtweats |

Other advantages

Sherlock |