Gifts/donations to an unincorporated business

An unincorporated dancing school has installed a new studio floor, partly paid for from profits, but also from small donations, raffles etc. How do we account for the donations/fundraisers, do we need to pay tax on what seems to be non-trading income?
Christine Taylor

There are 2 comments. Login or register to view them.

See also

ACDWebb |
ACDWebb's picture

Further information required

Tosie |