Goodwill Valuation - Revenue Manuals
I am currently trying to agree a Goodwill Valuation on incorporation with IR Shares Valuation.
I can still access the IR's CTO Advanced Instruction Manual via Butterworths Online facility.
At Chapter V12, they refer to instructions on the valuation of Goodwill being contained at GEM 18.70.
I cannot find that Manual, which I believe may be the General Examination Manual.
It is possibly one of the ones currently being updated.
Can anyone let me now where I can access this, or is it one of the unpublished manuals?
- Do I need to pay Capital Gain Tax 77 4
- sole trader employing his girlfriend 1,595 16
- HMRC list of tax avoidance schemes 219 2
- Corporation tax - group relief on 75% subsidiary 103 2
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 466 7
- Unpaid company directors and self employment 161 2
- Mortgage interest claim on Buy to let hic up 394 2
- Dissolution of a LLP with ongoing HMRC Inquiry 155 2
- Any point writing to HMRC to appeal against self assessment penalties ? 429 13
- Real names 974 32
- VAT charge needed on van sale? 282 7
- Director forgot to take salary for 2013/2014 1,653 10
- Best apps for clients 177 2
- Theatre as charitable company 137 3
- Is a tax return required - rental income? 293 2
- Taxfiler - is it really good? 426 12
- Can the receivers fees be allowed for tax? 339 1
- Fixed Assets 185 2
- CGT on Sale of shop 175 2
- Dividend payment date 2,049 36
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 574
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 443
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 349
- IFA incorporation 330
- Sorry ignore me 288
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 268
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 255
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 250
- Cancelled 192
- property ownership between husband wife three taxpayers 160