Goodwill Valuation - Revenue Manuals
I am currently trying to agree a Goodwill Valuation on incorporation with IR Shares Valuation.
I can still access the IR's CTO Advanced Instruction Manual via Butterworths Online facility.
At Chapter V12, they refer to instructions on the valuation of Goodwill being contained at GEM 18.70.
I cannot find that Manual, which I believe may be the General Examination Manual.
It is possibly one of the ones currently being updated.
Can anyone let me now where I can access this, or is it one of the unpublished manuals?
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 1,733 21
- HP agreement in Directors name but payments under company 545 11
- Another Sneaky Tax Hike! 373 5
- Physiotherapist and vat and agency work ( one for Les Howard???) 200 3
- Incorporation of gp practise 128 1
- Love is in the air 386 5
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 247 9
- Auto enrolment confusion 2,000 46
- Very large share capital by mistake 284 3
- Client Paperwork Retention? 530 13
- Paid staff their normal salary instead of SMP 554 7
- Tax Overlap Reporting 303 4
- VAT refund if only output tax on first claim 326 2
- Pay rise - how to enter in Moneysoft 374 9
- Reimbursing director travel costs 425 6
- Allegedly ICAS most of us at 50 should pack up - Interesting 428 8
- Sage 50 VAT Return 260 2
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 523 1
- Paying Son 682 18
- HMRC accounting 414 3
- DTA tie-breaker issue 295
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 280
- CGT for NOn UK residents 278
- Employer's pension contribution - need to be PAYE registered? 273
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 249
- profit or loss on furnishings and deed of trust 235
- Apprenticeship Levy 232
- Capital Gains personal representatives 219
- Tenants in Common - Actual % split not written down 212
- Mandating Rental income or dividend income to a company 190