Goodwill Valuation - Revenue Manuals
I am currently trying to agree a Goodwill Valuation on incorporation with IR Shares Valuation.
I can still access the IR's CTO Advanced Instruction Manual via Butterworths Online facility.
At Chapter V12, they refer to instructions on the valuation of Goodwill being contained at GEM 18.70.
I cannot find that Manual, which I believe may be the General Examination Manual.
It is possibly one of the ones currently being updated.
Can anyone let me now where I can access this, or is it one of the unpublished manuals?
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 642 5
- See you all on the other side 692 6
- 12Pay 459 2
- dividends 612 2
- R&D 323 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,182 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 440 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 416 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 373 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 546 5
- Seeking a tax case 642 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 505 4
- Companies house strike off 552 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 429 2
- Moving to the cloud 745 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 216 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 904 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 211 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,092 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 503 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 562
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 420
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 373
- IRIS and FRS 102 354
- Capitalising Finance Lease 327
- USA help 317
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 297
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 293
- Marginal rates of tax 293
- Class 2 NI 280