Goodwill Valuation - Revenue Manuals
I am currently trying to agree a Goodwill Valuation on incorporation with IR Shares Valuation.
I can still access the IR's CTO Advanced Instruction Manual via Butterworths Online facility.
At Chapter V12, they refer to instructions on the valuation of Goodwill being contained at GEM 18.70.
I cannot find that Manual, which I believe may be the General Examination Manual.
It is possibly one of the ones currently being updated.
Can anyone let me now where I can access this, or is it one of the unpublished manuals?
- sole trader to ltd company 52 2
- New desktop accounting and payroll, help, please 110 3
- Rogue Accountant 1,063 33
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 1,104 35
- Spousal transfer and PPR 298 10
- Personal bank account in limited company 225 7
- Dual taxation - usa 184 2
- My house has fallen down 444 13
- CGT on residential property for a non resident and PPR relief 91 1
- Timing of LTD CIS rebates 277 10
- Quickbooks Desktop - 14/15 Employment Allowance 249 7
- Inheritance Tax Advice 88 1
- Directors Salary and Directors Loan Account and RTI 107 1
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 546 8
- Getting fees, getting harder? 939 22
- Working in Iraq, how to treat the income 283 4
- What are the tax implications of bringing funds into the UK from abroad? 201 2
- Property sale split between years 156 5
- VAT charge on e-service supply 94 3
- VATMOSS filing 165 3
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 638
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 404
- Pensions Regulator 378
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 321
- RTI - duplicate employee record 319
- Using the correct forms 297
- SA penalty proposals 295
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 274
- Digital marketing focus group 196
- Sage Vat return box 2 185