Goodwill Valuation - Revenue Manuals
I am currently trying to agree a Goodwill Valuation on incorporation with IR Shares Valuation.
I can still access the IR's CTO Advanced Instruction Manual via Butterworths Online facility.
At Chapter V12, they refer to instructions on the valuation of Goodwill being contained at GEM 18.70.
I cannot find that Manual, which I believe may be the General Examination Manual.
It is possibly one of the ones currently being updated.
Can anyone let me now where I can access this, or is it one of the unpublished manuals?
- Scottish independence - what happens to HMRC? 521 33
- Faxpay in the 21st century 50 2
- Why will HMRC not code out my client's £1,730 underpayment for 12/13 232 5
- Accounting for investment club gains 52 1
- How will auto enrolment affect accountants? 1,114 34
- Associations tax regime for Saturday school 666 7
- Income tax exemption on woodlands 164 5
- Moving from Sage payroll to Iris Payroll 103 3
- Is it just me 273 7
- LLP classification of division of profit 183 7
- I know this has been done to death but IRIS / DIGITA / CCH??? 487 9
- Management Buy Out - shares exchanged 318 22
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 119 5
- Is an IPDI passed to wife on death exempt from IHT 97 1
- Excessive Security 773 32
- Incorporation Fee - What's Non-deductible? 477 9
- Does practical cloud s/w for high transaction volumes exist? 505 24
- Reduce Rate VAT as a developer 121 2
- Fee protection 330 10
- Go Cardless 128 3
- Xtuple 485
- Qtac payroll for bureau 326
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 271
- Industrial & Provident Societies 266
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 210
- Mehjoo 209
- New strategic report 163
- Domain name sale and limited company 146
- South African Government Pension 144
- CIS schemes 139