Goodwill Valuation - Revenue Manuals
I am currently trying to agree a Goodwill Valuation on incorporation with IR Shares Valuation.
I can still access the IR's CTO Advanced Instruction Manual via Butterworths Online facility.
At Chapter V12, they refer to instructions on the valuation of Goodwill being contained at GEM 18.70.
I cannot find that Manual, which I believe may be the General Examination Manual.
It is possibly one of the ones currently being updated.
Can anyone let me now where I can access this, or is it one of the unpublished manuals?
- Surprise visit from HMRC! 2,328 17
- Annual tax investigation cover fee? 133 3
- Stamp duty on multiple property transaction 252 15
- Capital Allowances and Building Improvements 293 9
- Cars Leased primarily for Taxi Hire 143 1
- VAT on digital streaming of my company's music? 149 2
- Can a sole-trader make pension contributions to avoid loss of personal allowance? 193 5
- Does this annoy anyone else ? 3,255 42
- Recharge for private use of a company car 134 2
- Bloomsbury Professional tax books 119 1
- IR35 - it it worth worrying about any more? 389 7
- Wear and tear allowance 454 10
- CIS deductions against the wrong UTR 200 6
- Residency test 202 4
- Alerting clients versus walking away from clients 250 3
- VAT Turnover 148 1
- HMRC - No Deadline to Respond? 149 1
- Recording fuel VAT adjustment in Sage 137 4
- Company purchase of shares 297 16
- Pension contributions and unused allowances 146 2
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 691
- Auto enrolment excuses 678
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 368
- Social investment tax relief 186
- Digita Hosted Software 179
- Call Centre Data Costs 179
- option to tax 163
- VAT on deposits 149
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 138
- Director's loan account in credit 135