Goodwill Valuation - Revenue Manuals
I am currently trying to agree a Goodwill Valuation on incorporation with IR Shares Valuation.
I can still access the IR's CTO Advanced Instruction Manual via Butterworths Online facility.
At Chapter V12, they refer to instructions on the valuation of Goodwill being contained at GEM 18.70.
I cannot find that Manual, which I believe may be the General Examination Manual.
It is possibly one of the ones currently being updated.
Can anyone let me now where I can access this, or is it one of the unpublished manuals?
- Mileage allowance payment via payroll 132 3
- Stock Valuation when a partner dies 54 2
- Thin Client recomendation 122 2
- format cell to exclude decimals 255 15
- Inheritance Tax and the 7 Year rule for property as a gift 95 2
- ethical- to continue to act or not? 1,221 15
- Payroll error by client on Moneysoft 58 1
- Homing sandwiches 803 19
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 235 2
- SUSPECTED OR INVALID BENEFIT FRAUD 185 2
- Client needs a UK tax residency certificate for Spanish tax authorities 88 2
- IT advisory questions? 399 11
- Direct debit entry query 140 4
- Moneysoft and People's Pension 772 12
- Can you help me spot errors? 200 2
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 1,174 18
- Acounting Courses 112 1
- signature required 824 30
- Suspected or Invalid Employment Support Allowance fraud 334 6
- Stock Control System for Ecommerce Website 263 2
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,292
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 845
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 536
- Digita Hosted Software 352
- Credit where credit's due....... 328
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 251
- TheTax Donut 212
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 177
- Semi retired FCA or equivalent 157
- Director's business mileage 139