Goodwill Valuation - Revenue Manuals
I am currently trying to agree a Goodwill Valuation on incorporation with IR Shares Valuation.
I can still access the IR's CTO Advanced Instruction Manual via Butterworths Online facility.
At Chapter V12, they refer to instructions on the valuation of Goodwill being contained at GEM 18.70.
I cannot find that Manual, which I believe may be the General Examination Manual.
It is possibly one of the ones currently being updated.
Can anyone let me now where I can access this, or is it one of the unpublished manuals?
- Any Answers changes - feedback required 2,892 97
- How do you get HMRC to refund overpaid PAYE and NIC 242 3
- Invoice personally but declare in company? 71 2
- Solicitor wants to rent room in my office but 150 3
- Need some help on importing procedures and VAT 153 2
- Statement of Accounts 72 3
- GP's Annual Certificate of Pensionable Profits - Multiple Practices 133 2
- Director Expenses and P11D but no PAYE scheme in place 202 7
- Who's going to the next Tick & Bash? 202 3
- Transfer of Software to sister company 174 2
- ACCA, ACPA, IFA, ICPA 336 4
- What rent was paid for income tax purposes? 158 1
- CGT history of shares 245 4
- Client Entertainment to get new business or referral as opposed to say thanks 293 3
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 392 6
- CGT on sale of let property 178 2
- how do i get UTR 221 3
- Input VAT suffered in EU 119 2
- Is there any good reading I can obtain to do self assesment on partnerships? 285 3
- Your comments please 378 6
- Moving away from CCH software 981
- QROP pension input amounts 459
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 402
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 388
- fraud 309
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 292
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 249
- Construction CIS LLP Company 234
- EPS and CIS deductions 228
- Out of time or not? 216