Goodwill Valuation - Revenue Manuals
I am currently trying to agree a Goodwill Valuation on incorporation with IR Shares Valuation.
I can still access the IR's CTO Advanced Instruction Manual via Butterworths Online facility.
At Chapter V12, they refer to instructions on the valuation of Goodwill being contained at GEM 18.70.
I cannot find that Manual, which I believe may be the General Examination Manual.
It is possibly one of the ones currently being updated.
Can anyone let me now where I can access this, or is it one of the unpublished manuals?
- s75 ICTA88 Management expenses - idiots guide 768 14
- HMRC website & Adobe Reader 38 1
- The stupidity continues 2,283 100
- Landlord probs - IHT, CGT and cashflow 125 2
- Clearbooks - creating a HP Account 184 7
- Pension Fund Audit for HMRC form APSS106 - suggested program? 40 1
- Excel file Corrupted 123 3
- Benefit in kind but no salary 143 2
- Ishares Ftse 100 (ETF) -Ireland 116 1
- Marketing and email surprises 499 10
- Cis refund for company 170 3
- 45p mileage - stupid question 397 4
- Sage Line 50 - create custom remittance advices 136 1
- Taxable turnover for VAT registration 214 8
- CIS. Why is it so complicated? 2,478 27
- PRR and Letting relief 124 2
- Do I need to make a P11D provision in Accs? 167 2
- CGT on transfer of property 271 15
- Capital Event? 152 4
- Transfer of property to director & shareholder 103 1
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 457
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 451
- WIP Software 317
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 301
- No payroll scheme in place 258
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 251
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 233
- Is there anything wrong with this? 229
- Small Part Disposal of Property 209
- Uncommercial property business 203