Goodwill Valuation - Revenue Manuals
I am currently trying to agree a Goodwill Valuation on incorporation with IR Shares Valuation.
I can still access the IR's CTO Advanced Instruction Manual via Butterworths Online facility.
At Chapter V12, they refer to instructions on the valuation of Goodwill being contained at GEM 18.70.
I cannot find that Manual, which I believe may be the General Examination Manual.
It is possibly one of the ones currently being updated.
Can anyone let me now where I can access this, or is it one of the unpublished manuals?
- Missed Student Loan Contributions 210 7
- Joint Filing Help 143 2
- audit for 50% associate? 79 2
- Contingent Asset Disclosure 85 5
- Write off of former director's loan 768 12
- HMRC Appeals 92 1
- RTI 325 11
- Distance between Postcodes in Excel 528 10
- Am i Liable? 690 18
- Has anyone been told of the extra Sage Payroll fees for auto enrolment? 390 8
- What is wrong with HMRC? 204 2
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 3,126 61
- ICAEW student, Dilema with client & boss 2,488 33
- Incorrect Generic non-filing notice 222 8
- Employer pension contribution as part of redundancy package 79 2
- Compensation payment and child benefit 89 2
- What leverage do I have with accountants if any? 256 2
- Accommodation allowance - emergency workers 88 1
- HMRC - Generic Notification Notice 117 1
- RTI Easement Until 2016 135 2
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,273
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 624
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 414
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 323
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 237
- Alphabet shares 208
- Agent fees to sell business 201
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 198
- Office recharges 159
- Tax position on lease extension 154