Goodwill Valuation - Revenue Manuals
I am currently trying to agree a Goodwill Valuation on incorporation with IR Shares Valuation.
I can still access the IR's CTO Advanced Instruction Manual via Butterworths Online facility.
At Chapter V12, they refer to instructions on the valuation of Goodwill being contained at GEM 18.70.
I cannot find that Manual, which I believe may be the General Examination Manual.
It is possibly one of the ones currently being updated.
Can anyone let me now where I can access this, or is it one of the unpublished manuals?
- Yorkshire Day 545 38
- Adjustment to previous self assessments 18 2
- Company valuation for IHT purposes 135 4
- Do I need a smartphone? 1,791 65
- Principal Private Residence relief on two semis knocked together 125 4
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 351 16
- Entrepreneurs relief sale of business to two different buyers?? 107 3
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 587 1
- SMP reclaimable by employer 265 7
- Agent help line - long queues? 217 4
- the umbrella scheme for PAYE 97 1
- inflation rate year on year 83 2
- Deleted question? 654 15
- Self Assessment Tax Return Required ???? 285 8
- Company no longer showing on Companies House web site 349 8
- EU VAT Registration Thresholds 143 6
- E-Magazines and pdfs 146 3
- Late annual return 201 2
- Flat rate VAT 370 8
- corporation tax 481 5
- Cancelled 458
- Cancelled 380
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 373
- Probiz 351
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 350
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 254
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 232
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 225
- More spam 180
- Does anyone have SCI unit contact details? 155