Goodwill Valuation - Revenue Manuals
I am currently trying to agree a Goodwill Valuation on incorporation with IR Shares Valuation.
I can still access the IR's CTO Advanced Instruction Manual via Butterworths Online facility.
At Chapter V12, they refer to instructions on the valuation of Goodwill being contained at GEM 18.70.
I cannot find that Manual, which I believe may be the General Examination Manual.
It is possibly one of the ones currently being updated.
Can anyone let me now where I can access this, or is it one of the unpublished manuals?
- Software recommendations? 280 4
- Goodie bag 112 2
- Budget 2015 predictions 187 5
- Husband Wife let property 137 2
- Lack of Quickbooks Online Coverage 439 8
- Career in Practice 117 2
- Relevant life plan 340 8
- Limited Company expenses 374 8
- Physiotherapy And Vat 192 6
- Telemarketing 161 4
- 6th March RTI deadline. Can FPS be submitted on 6th March? 149 1
- Awkward shareholder (sister) 137 1
- New tax codes for ex-employees 180 3
- how to value rental space 101 3
- Directors loan - no longer a director 326 4
- NHS PENSIONS XFER ABROAD 69 1
- We contribute a percentage of employees' salaries to a pension scheme set up by them - do we need to get involved in auto-enrolment? 463 5
- Output tax for retailer 262 6
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 449 11
- Failure to operate PAYE 1,932 32
- Possible Partnership? 601
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 500
- New Fangled Penalties 408
- Clubs and Taxable Income 330
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 297
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 251
- Loans to other companies 243
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 211
- Charity dissolution and newly merged charity 206
- Outsource Data Entry 206