Google apps for business
I have just signed on for Google apps for business. It looks brilliant. I should have moved earlier. I did not know about it. I like the Gmail function.
I have not had a chance to look at other apps eg Google Docs.
I would be grateful for any comments on how Google apps could be used in a small accountancy practice to improve efficiency.
If you use Google Apps, how did you improve your productivity through Google Apps. How has Gmail improved your productivity?
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 155 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 191 3
- Xerocon 2016 1,226 35
- Mortgage Reference 542 8
- Rounding errors on CT600 247 7
- Insovent companies 883 19
- New Build 204 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,297 48
- BrightPay quirks 217 2
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 805 20
- Website Content 174 1
- Personal Tax 630 12
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 194 1
- USA Tax Query 310 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 441 5
- last minute request 655 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 362 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 397 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,741 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 988 6