Grossing up expenses | AccountingWEB

Grossing up expenses

The directors at my company want reimbursement of what would be taxable BiKs - for example repair bills to their privately owned cars - to be grossed up when they are reimbursed so that effectively the company is paying any personal tax liability.

Can this be done, and just the grossed up amount declared on P11D? Or should the gross amount be processed through the payroll?

There are 4 comments. Login or register to view them.

Try a PSA

Democratus |
Democratus's picture


Old Greying Accountant |
Old Greying Accountant's picture

How about just putting the payments through the payroll

Paula Sparrow |
Paula Sparrow's picture

Well done OGA

Democratus |
Democratus's picture