Has anyone had success in getting arrears due to the PAYE coding errors written off?
Has anyone had any luck with getting PAYE liabilities arising from the coding debacle written off. I have three people, that I am working for pro bono, where I am trying to get their liabilities written off. My initial approach was using ESC A19, but HMRC have turned it down.
Strictly they are correct as they have 12 months from the end of the tax year in which they receive the information to respond. So P35s for 2008/09 received by HMRC from the employers in 2009/10 demonstrating that the tax code was incorrect, gives them until 5 April 2011 to issue a demand. Most of the demands were issued in Nov/Dec 2010.
Has anyone had any success with ESC A19 or any other approach. Suggestions gratefully received.
- How much state pension will client lose out if drops salary 208 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 1,096 9
- Time to react ? ? ? 343 5
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 241 6
- Company Share Buy Back 172 3
- Hello 395 3
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 962 16
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,913 53
- Sage 200 question 147 2
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 153 3
- flat rate scheme 1,950 38
- which accounts package for busy hairdressers? 155 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 650 9
- Charitable Payment 219 4
- Unpaid share capital 268 3
- Company car in the LLP 209 2
- Physiotherapy 356 4
- New build property to be rented 214 4
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 137 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 223 5