Has anyone had success in getting arrears due to the PAYE coding errors written off?
Has anyone had any luck with getting PAYE liabilities arising from the coding debacle written off. I have three people, that I am working for pro bono, where I am trying to get their liabilities written off. My initial approach was using ESC A19, but HMRC have turned it down.
Strictly they are correct as they have 12 months from the end of the tax year in which they receive the information to respond. So P35s for 2008/09 received by HMRC from the employers in 2009/10 demonstrating that the tax code was incorrect, gives them until 5 April 2011 to issue a demand. Most of the demands were issued in Nov/Dec 2010.
Has anyone had any success with ESC A19 or any other approach. Suggestions gratefully received.
- Xerocon 2016 1,011 24
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,188 41
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 220 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 231 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 587 12
- Personal Tax 486 11
- USA Tax Query 159 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,660 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 944 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 280 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 598 18
- Corrupt Excel File 674 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 348 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,975 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 290 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 406 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 170 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 323 4
- last minute request 510 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,254 46