Have you used a VA - how did it work?
I know a number of people who are fans of Virtual Assistants(VAs) and thought there might be an article in it.
I know some accountants who use VAs for bookkeeping, phone answering and diary work. Have you ever done this or gone further and regularly delegated admin or other non billable work to an experienced person who is not on staff?
Please share your experiences and ideas and let me know if you'd be willing to talk about them or email me direct email@example.com or through the site.
- Xerocon 2016 1,013 24
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,188 41
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 223 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 234 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 589 12
- Personal Tax 488 11
- USA Tax Query 163 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,660 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 944 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 283 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 600 18
- Corrupt Excel File 674 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 349 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,975 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 290 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 408 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 172 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 326 4
- last minute request 512 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,254 46