Have you used a VA - how did it work?
I know a number of people who are fans of Virtual Assistants(VAs) and thought there might be an article in it.
I know some accountants who use VAs for bookkeeping, phone answering and diary work. Have you ever done this or gone further and regularly delegated admin or other non billable work to an experienced person who is not on staff?
Please share your experiences and ideas and let me know if you'd be willing to talk about them or email me direct email@example.com or through the site.
- VAT refund 51 1
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 176 3
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 146 1
- incorrect old p60 347 8
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 229 3
- Missing tax return 348 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,081 30
- Inflation and fees 1,386 24
- Sage Priority Support 176 3
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 201 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 830 24
- Micro-entity accounts 232 1
- Related party disclosure 210 3
- Company reconstruction 140 1
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 236 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 153 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 175 1
- Advice please! 421 2
- VAT on new builds 189 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 151 1