HELP - When is a company considered part of a group for Companies House and Audit purposes?
Probably quite a simple question, but I obviously want to get it right.
When is a company considered part of a group, particularly for Companies House and Audit exemption purposes.
I know that the 'parent' must have control for Associated companies rules in Corporation Tax.
Would a company with 25% or 30% of the share capital be considered part of a group for Audit exemption purposes?
I hope you can help as soon as possible.
All the best.
- AIA/Capital Allowances 133 4
- RTI and Advances to Employees 317 7
- Selling to USA, Delivery to Poland, VAT? 63 1
- HELP CT Return filed but doesnt match up HMRC's AP 166 6
- Stand alone practice management software 1,637 23
- International VAT 75 2
- CTA 171 2
- Office 365 vs. Google apps 592 9
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 691 21
- Insurance payout 95 1
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 520 11
- RTI / P11d 149 2
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,096 21
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 271 9
- Windows 7 to 8 should I go Excel or Office 365 368 3
- No more tax returns... 1,205 11
- Company Share Buy Back 282 7
- Sage 200 question 184 3
- P11d query 198 3
- How much state pension will client lose out if drops salary 356 5