HELP - When is a company considered part of a group for Companies House and Audit purposes?
Probably quite a simple question, but I obviously want to get it right.
When is a company considered part of a group, particularly for Companies House and Audit exemption purposes.
I know that the 'parent' must have control for Associated companies rules in Corporation Tax.
Would a company with 25% or 30% of the share capital be considered part of a group for Audit exemption purposes?
I hope you can help as soon as possible.
All the best.
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 330 6
- Can Excel sheets be imported into Digita Accounts Production Posting Sheets? 82 1
- Director's current account - fuel costs and expenses 324 11
- Starting up in practice - safety net 152 3
- How to avoid PAYE Registeration 211 4
- Rental property company 107 1
- How quickly do you turn around y/e accounts? 305 7
- Payroo Employer allowance query 260 8
- Enforcing A CCJ 383 7
- RTI 'Late Filing' & paying employees in arrears 157 1
- Reporting no P11d due when PAYE scheme closed by HMRC 5Apr2013 196 2
- Comapny valuation qualifications 147 2
- Ex Client from over 3 years ago 492 5
- Director's tax return 400 8
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 183 3
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,138 34
- Flat rate vat 241 2
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 196 5
- Coming in from the cold 392 3
- Splitting the tax year 193 2
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 820
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 571
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 437
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 318
- Free Tax Legislation? 292
- Director Loan account operation 270
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 260
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 258
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 235
- Paye procedures for CVA 178