HELP - When is a company considered part of a group for Companies House and Audit purposes?
Probably quite a simple question, but I obviously want to get it right.
When is a company considered part of a group, particularly for Companies House and Audit exemption purposes.
I know that the 'parent' must have control for Associated companies rules in Corporation Tax.
Would a company with 25% or 30% of the share capital be considered part of a group for Audit exemption purposes?
I hope you can help as soon as possible.
All the best.
- Grammar, spelling and silly questions 936 40
- Investment from Friend 189 10
- Receipt bank 350 8
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 637 24
- Trading lossess & non trading co & investment income 47 1
- Do we have to register for VAT? 488 10
- Self Assessment and P11D 157 4
- Director remuneration £1000 only in year. paye registration required? 343 4
- Company dividends 550 15
- Money laundering and can accountants be sued by clients if they make a report 192 5
- Directors Salary and Self Assessment (PAYE) 90 1
- Tax Penalty overreaction 2,181 15
- Two weeks grace on self assessment where repayment is due? 170 2
- TRONC scheme 106 1
- Advice on letting a client go ? 715 13
- Capital Gains Relief 165 5
- client can't/won't pay 1,615 29
- Identity check problem 1,273 13
- A Director of a Ltd Company let a general Manager run the company, and if anything goes wrong the general manager is responsible? 218 3
- Business Set up cost 116 1
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 881
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 582
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 545
- Latest phishing scam 479
- Entrepreneurs' relief 427
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 351
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 326
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 249
- Penalties- On Tax Returns (New Regime) 247
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 171