HELP - When is a company considered part of a group for Companies House and Audit purposes?
Probably quite a simple question, but I obviously want to get it right.
When is a company considered part of a group, particularly for Companies House and Audit exemption purposes.
I know that the 'parent' must have control for Associated companies rules in Corporation Tax.
Would a company with 25% or 30% of the share capital be considered part of a group for Audit exemption purposes?
I hope you can help as soon as possible.
All the best.
- Do I need to pay Capital Gain Tax 120 7
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 492 8
- sole trader employing his girlfriend 1,642 16
- HMRC list of tax avoidance schemes 232 2
- Corporation tax - group relief on 75% subsidiary 105 2
- Unpaid company directors and self employment 169 2
- Mortgage interest claim on Buy to let hic up 400 2
- Dissolution of a LLP with ongoing HMRC Inquiry 160 2
- Any point writing to HMRC to appeal against self assessment penalties ? 432 13
- Real names 982 32
- VAT charge needed on van sale? 284 7
- Director forgot to take salary for 2013/2014 1,676 10
- Best apps for clients 187 2
- Theatre as charitable company 138 3
- Is a tax return required - rental income? 304 2
- Taxfiler - is it really good? 429 12
- Can the receivers fees be allowed for tax? 341 1
- Fixed Assets 192 2
- CGT on Sale of shop 175 2
- Dividend payment date 2,055 36
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 574
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 443
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 349
- IFA incorporation 330
- Sorry ignore me 288
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 268
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 256
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 250
- Cancelled 192
- property ownership between husband wife three taxpayers 160