HELP - When is a company considered part of a group for Companies House and Audit purposes?
Probably quite a simple question, but I obviously want to get it right.
When is a company considered part of a group, particularly for Companies House and Audit exemption purposes.
I know that the 'parent' must have control for Associated companies rules in Corporation Tax.
Would a company with 25% or 30% of the share capital be considered part of a group for Audit exemption purposes?
I hope you can help as soon as possible.
All the best.
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 754 30
- Sale of house with planning permission - tax free? 170 3
- Flat rate Vat Scheme & Vat on wholesale production of Cakes and other deserts 121 7
- General tax book with planning 90 1
- Gift of property & improvements 74 1
- VAT Invoice 45 2
- 2013/14 failure to submit end of year submission 228 10
- Vat code for journal entries of director's expenses 115 2
- Claiming VAT and missing receipts 409 10
- HMRC overreaching its powers -again against a small surveying firm? 331 8
- Help with tax codes on Sage 232 1
- Letting relief on property transferred to a spouse 151 6
- VAT code for invoice from not VAT registered company 248 4
- Accounting for a finance lease 147 4
- SA302's anyone?? 515 16
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 1,621 41
- Renting for military reasons 168 2
- Cleaners wages at small church -PAYE or self employed ? 1,556 18
- Moneysoft Payroll Windows 8.1 Woes - Help! 1,042 18
- Deed of variation on a will & effect on tax returns 124 2
- Skandia using wrong address 1,616
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 896
- International interest certificate 508
- NOVA 367
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 288
- Management expenses for investment company 261
- Bonus Bonds 259
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 170
- tax on apprenticeship income 166
- P11D benefit received by widow 147