HELP - When is a company considered part of a group for Companies House and Audit purposes?
Probably quite a simple question, but I obviously want to get it right.
When is a company considered part of a group, particularly for Companies House and Audit exemption purposes.
I know that the 'parent' must have control for Associated companies rules in Corporation Tax.
Would a company with 25% or 30% of the share capital be considered part of a group for Audit exemption purposes?
I hope you can help as soon as possible.
All the best.
- looking for a practice consultant 115 1
- The stupidity continues 1,381 70
- AML report needed? 160 7
- Bank request To verify Accounts 200 6
- RE assets introduced and rent 71 1
- transactions after account have been closed 307 10
- VAT on work on residential premises (empty for 2 years prior) 64 1
- How to claim subsistence for working away from home 153 2
- Land Rover Discovery 3.0 SDV6 255 Comm Auto 2 seat 388 9
- Marketing and email surprises 448 9
- If you've had any issues posting: Please read this 764 26
- What is IRIS World like? 408 10
- Limited company director - other earnings in the tax year 322 5
- Mlom bollocks 249 4
- VT Transactions Stock Issues 106 2
- Non-Europe based but want to do UK taxes 158 1
- CIMA at the age of 35?? 590 11
- Can I claim Vat on solicitors invoices? 309 6
- Offsetting CT losses against another company 284 6
- Calculating capital gains tax for non-residents UK residential property 167 1
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 444
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 443
- WIP Software 308
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 293
- No payroll scheme in place 241
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 235
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 215
- Is there anything wrong with this? 210
- Small Part Disposal of Property 196
- Uncommercial property business 189