HM Customs&Excise Monthly VAT Certificate Form C79
My company receives Form C79 FRom HM Customs & Excise, it is a monthly VAT Certificate.
How do I deal with it?Is it for my records only or do I need to use it somehow????
The form states "You must keep this certificate to support your claim to input tax"
- Registering with HMRC for VAT cash accounting 91 2
- Closing down loss-making company 155 3
- AccountingWEB survey 445 8
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,068 31
- Virus alert! Anyone get this email today? 750 10
- mortgages & SA302 - can Halifax really be this thick? 739 5
- My own & spouse's Irish returns & ROS 293 1
- Mortgage Reference 675 9
- BrightPay quirks 341 5
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,383 50
- VAT disaggregation 146 2
- Gift aid procedure please? 548 6
- CT600 Software - anyone else having issues? 439 11
- Xerocon 2016 1,350 38
- Letter to new accountants and whether to mention criminal conviction. 250 2
- Appointment of director 122 1
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 229 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 296 3
- Rounding errors on CT600 371 7
- Insovent companies 932 19