HMRC and iXBRL (again)
Last year we submitted our accounts and tax on-line, using the HMRC service, with no problems, but this year, we can not do so, because the HMRC on-line service no longer accepts companies with share premium in their balance sheet.
As we are still in time, I have submitted our 2010 accounts by mail, but this does seem to be a step backwards. We are a very small company, and should not need to use (and pay for) an agent to submit our accounts for us.
Does anyone know why they have done this, or, more importantly, know if they intend to put this facility back? Rebecca, I appreciate that it is not a major concern for most of us on here, but could it be taken up at the next working party?
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 1,957 9
- Company limited by guarantee having only 1 member 118 3
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 468 5
- flat rate scheme 149 3
- capital allowances - Demolition of a building 162 2
- Limited by Guarantee - Members 83 1
- VAT refund 316 3
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,284 37
- Turnover on a tax return 548 12
- incorrect old p60 563 15
- Company to buy shareholder land 126 4
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 182 1
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 156 1
- Special dividends & CGT 204 1
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 201 1
- Networking 368 5
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 279 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 306 4
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 339 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 297 2