HMRC and iXBRL (again)
Last year we submitted our accounts and tax on-line, using the HMRC service, with no problems, but this year, we can not do so, because the HMRC on-line service no longer accepts companies with share premium in their balance sheet.
As we are still in time, I have submitted our 2010 accounts by mail, but this does seem to be a step backwards. We are a very small company, and should not need to use (and pay for) an agent to submit our accounts for us.
Does anyone know why they have done this, or, more importantly, know if they intend to put this facility back? Rebecca, I appreciate that it is not a major concern for most of us on here, but could it be taken up at the next working party?
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,187 41
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 217 6
- Xerocon 2016 1,007 23
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 227 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 584 12
- Personal Tax 482 11
- USA Tax Query 154 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,658 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 942 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 275 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 597 18
- Corrupt Excel File 674 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 348 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,975 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 290 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 402 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 165 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 317 4
- last minute request 504 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,253 46