I learned on another site that HMRC have today issued accounting software for use by start-ups.
I haven't been able to find it, but I did find this: (Apparently an HMRC site)
which links to Business Link:
And I have to ask other contributors, would you be happy if your clients started using this method of B/K?
I always try and get clients to keep cash and cheques as far apart as possible (sometimes in different Counties) and the thought of combining them on one page with credit and debit card payments horrifies me.
Should they have asked some accountants before producing this?
(I'll keep looking for the HMRC software and report back)
- flat rate scheme 172 4
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 214 2
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 1,966 9
- Company limited by guarantee having only 1 member 132 3
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 473 5
- capital allowances - Demolition of a building 163 2
- Limited by Guarantee - Members 97 1
- VAT refund 321 3
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,285 37
- Turnover on a tax return 553 12
- incorrect old p60 566 15
- Company to buy shareholder land 141 4
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 188 1
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 161 1
- Special dividends & CGT 207 1
- Networking 371 5
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 282 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 307 4
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 341 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 299 2