I learned on another site that HMRC have today issued accounting software for use by start-ups.
I haven't been able to find it, but I did find this: (Apparently an HMRC site)
which links to Business Link:
And I have to ask other contributors, would you be happy if your clients started using this method of B/K?
I always try and get clients to keep cash and cheques as far apart as possible (sometimes in different Counties) and the thought of combining them on one page with credit and debit card payments horrifies me.
Should they have asked some accountants before producing this?
(I'll keep looking for the HMRC software and report back)
- Where can I get the information for this 366 7
- BrightPay 361 9
- If a company made large profits in 2009, is there a time limit for later losses to be set off against those profits to recover tax? 203 3
- CGT &LLP 77 2
- Am I at risk as an appointed Agent? 540 4
- Setting up an offshore company 102 1
- SDLT on Land Transfer to Connected Company and Averaging Relief 185 16
- Secure document exchange 127 3
- Question for FreeAgent users 161 4
- Any way of declaring a variable dividend? 392 7
- break even point 170 5
- Charity recouping VAT via a separate company 114 3
- Fax to email providers 327 11
- Payroll software 244 11
- Ghost messages from HMRC...... 136 1
- Amending supplier account code in Sage 50 143 4
- How to issue shares to investors 95 1
- Expense management software 631 12
- New Practice - Accounting Software 3,108 84
- Tax code 154 1