I wrote to a CT office regarding interest charged on a payment they already held. Six weeks having passed I rang the office to chase a reply. I was told "We wrote to our interest unit about it and they have written back to us, I'll have to find the letter and ring you back as we are not opening March post yet". They phone back and say "Our interest unit wrote us (the CT office) and said we hadn't supplied the correct information, we have to write to them again"
CIS online is down. The website says it will be fixed sometime . I rang online services and asked for a reference so when I get a load of penalties and removal of gross status that I have to appeal (for free) I have something to refer to. I am told that the CIS deadline is tomorrow and I should try again then. I explain I may not be able to wait around tomorrow on the off chance they fix their website. I then ask for a reference again and am told I cannot have one as the system is down.
Has anyone any tips on dealing with these people?
- loan for one of the associated companies 79 7
- US resident trading in UK 100 2
- Cash gift from India 316 9
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 1,057 19
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 470 8
- Probate services 472 11
- CIMA CBA or AAT 44 2
- Account and Taxable Profit 429 20
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 231 6
- Stamp Duty Land Tax changes 60 1
- Claiming for breach of contract 78 1
- Class 2 NIC 359 6
- Windows10 281 6
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 179 1
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,793 39
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,867 43
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 281 4
- Accounting for corporation tax 361 8
- Sole trader registering for the first time 361 1
- Creative Auto Enrolment 614 8