Trying to access VAt Notices results in this message:
Online Services Temporarily Unavailable
We are sorry but the service is currently unavailable.
Further information is available here.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Return to our home page.
There is, of course, no information - does anyone know how long this will be for?
- Client right to working papers 1,575 13
- 31st october deadline 88 4
- Self-employed 768 17
- Form17 72 2
- Moneysoft Payroll 341 11
- Introduction of assets to Limited Company (Comic Books) 383 14
- Limited company taking a share in a new limited company 83 3
- Who owns the tax computations - client or accountant ? 627 17
- Seeking advice: Retired self employed working from home 347 6
- VAT registration and two trades 214 2
- VAT on residential properties 290 5
- Microsoft One Drive 815 30
- Practicing without a Practicing Certificate 994 15
- Buying a company for £20,000 from owner how it works? 529 8
- Capital Allowance on Vehicles - CT600 180 2
- Has Microsoft taken a huge bite out of Apple 948 20
- Seeking advice: Do you pay tax on donations if you are not a registered charity? 294 4
- BTL property and holdover or other relief 219 4
- vat gross margins 198 2
- Employer PAYE Refund 256 4
- NHS finance professionals 677
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 414
- Foreign Pension Contribution 386
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 374
- vat gross profit percentage margins 372
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 360
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 315
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 286
- Management reporting dashboards and cloud accounting 248
- IFA income recognition & reporting 215