Trying to access VAt Notices results in this message:
Online Services Temporarily Unavailable
We are sorry but the service is currently unavailable.
Further information is available here.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Return to our home page.
There is, of course, no information - does anyone know how long this will be for?
- Personal Pension Relief in the Tax Code 144 2
- Auto enrolment confusion 2,042 47
- CGT on lost shares/scam 370 4
- Setting up a practice 389 5
- Very large share capital by mistake 502 7
- VAT refund if only output tax on first claim 464 4
- 24 month rule and expenses 278 1
- Love is in the air 547 6
- HP agreement in Directors name but payments under company 656 17
- Stamp Duty 294 4
- Physiotherapist and vat and agency work ( one for Les Howard???) 238 4
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 1,810 21
- Another Sneaky Tax Hike! 596 5
- Incorporation of gp practise 279 1
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 263 9
- Client Paperwork Retention? 574 13
- Paid staff their normal salary instead of SMP 583 7
- Tax Overlap Reporting 393 4
- Pay rise - how to enter in Moneysoft 396 9
- Reimbursing director travel costs 459 6
- DTA tie-breaker issue 303
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 292
- CGT for NOn UK residents 280
- Employer's pension contribution - need to be PAYE registered? 276
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 254
- profit or loss on furnishings and deed of trust 240
- Apprenticeship Levy 238
- Tenants in Common - Actual % split not written down 225
- Capital Gains personal representatives 221
- Discretionary payment to sick employee 216