Trying to access VAt Notices results in this message:
Online Services Temporarily Unavailable
We are sorry but the service is currently unavailable.
Further information is available here.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Return to our home page.
There is, of course, no information - does anyone know how long this will be for?
- Unemployed Accounting Graduate - Need Advice - Small Firms 545 17
- Surprise visit from HMRC! 3,315 22
- Wear and tear allowance 1,116 11
- Was there ever a time limit for claiming taper relief? 120 2
- CIC Dividend Cap 232 7
- IHT dilemma 636 13
- New business - journal entries 464 23
- Incorporating Sole Trade and bringing in spouse 227 1
- NEGLIGIBLE VALUE CLAIMS 90 1
- Excel question - how can I easily link to a row of data with gaps between the cells? 749 25
- Director's loan account in credit 348 3
- Contract worker paying Employers NI 159 3
- Bloomsbury Professional tax books 261 5
- CT/CIS offset 239 3
- accounting for this transaction 277 1
- Why should I retain membership? 3,024 49
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 327 7
- Pension contributions and unused allowances 298 3
- Solar panels - VAT and Capital allowances 126 1
- Capital Allowances and Building Improvements 413 14
- Auto enrolment excuses 932
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 734
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 420
- Social investment tax relief 228
- Digita Hosted Software 227
- Excuses, excuses!!! 225
- Call Centre Data Costs 213
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) 202
- Travel costs and contractors 190
- How could I be identified for VAT purposes in UK? 183