Trying to access VAt Notices results in this message:
Online Services Temporarily Unavailable
We are sorry but the service is currently unavailable.
Further information is available here.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Return to our home page.
There is, of course, no information - does anyone know how long this will be for?
- Capital Goods Scheme 59 4
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 2,152 48
- P11D & tax return 73 3
- VAT - How hard is it? 2,067 59
- Do you use commercial software for Self Assessment tax returns? 707 22
- CGT Problem 800 7
- Concurrent users 294 6
- Just another average day trying to deal with HMRC 1,372 16
- Laptop help needed I bought the wrong operating system 436 9
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 228 1
- Copies of every transaction can't be OK!! 2,074 13
- Selling Business 263 2
- Late loss relief claim 103 1
- Losses carry forward to self employed 493 8
- Creation of leases out of freehold 132 1
- CGT usage of ER lifetime limit 207 11
- Overseas marketing conferences 79 2
- Advice for new build property 293 4
- HMRC Online services password 171 3
- ACCA Special Business Resolutions... 413 6
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 788
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 432
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 383
- Electric Car 324
- S222 Charge 260
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 232
- IP trans to holding company 207
- AIA 202
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 195
- Car used both in a partnership and sole trader business - how to claim capital allowances? 160