HMRC Online authorisation rejections
Trying to get clients authorisation on-line. Despite UTR number as given by HMRC and Company registration numbers as per Company House, attempts get rejected on basis HMRC cannot recognise client. Checked numbers dozens of time and tried postcodes as well. Keep getting rejections.
Have not tried phoning HMRC as besides the run around previous experiences are that they are unhelpfull or have no clue what to do.
Can anyone in the forum help wit advise or a usefull number to call.
Yes I know I can send in a paper one but on line should work and did for a number of clients.
- Sage Priority Support 82 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 678 18
- incorrect old p60 97 1
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 475 4
- VAT on new builds 104 2
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 341 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 116 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 106 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 123 1
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,829 26
- Missing tax return 161 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 917 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 273 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 157 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 552 18
- Physiotherapy 237 3
- Inflation and fees 1,214 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 158 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 277 8
- CGT help please 143 1