HMRC Online authorisation rejections
Trying to get clients authorisation on-line. Despite UTR number as given by HMRC and Company registration numbers as per Company House, attempts get rejected on basis HMRC cannot recognise client. Checked numbers dozens of time and tried postcodes as well. Keep getting rejections.
Have not tried phoning HMRC as besides the run around previous experiences are that they are unhelpfull or have no clue what to do.
Can anyone in the forum help wit advise or a usefull number to call.
Yes I know I can send in a paper one but on line should work and did for a number of clients.
- CGT &LLP 38 1
- BrightPay 338 8
- SDLT on Land Transfer to Connected Company and Averaging Relief 167 16
- Secure document exchange 96 3
- Question for FreeAgent users 147 4
- Any way of declaring a variable dividend? 374 7
- break even point 129 5
- Charity recouping VAT via a separate company 106 3
- Fax to email providers 320 11
- Payroll software 207 11
- Ghost messages from HMRC...... 116 1
- Amending supplier account code in Sage 50 133 4
- How to issue shares to investors 60 1
- Expense management software 623 12
- New Practice - Accounting Software 3,093 84
- Tax code 130 1
- Payroll Manager - seperate monthly & weekly 357 6
- I think I'm developing an anger issue 1,411 28
- Hello there 376 2
- Tax on sale of business when proceeds are deferred 127 2