HMRC Online authorisation rejections
Trying to get clients authorisation on-line. Despite UTR number as given by HMRC and Company registration numbers as per Company House, attempts get rejected on basis HMRC cannot recognise client. Checked numbers dozens of time and tried postcodes as well. Keep getting rejections.
Have not tried phoning HMRC as besides the run around previous experiences are that they are unhelpfull or have no clue what to do.
Can anyone in the forum help wit advise or a usefull number to call.
Yes I know I can send in a paper one but on line should work and did for a number of clients.
- last minute request 359 4
- Xerocon 2016 859 15
- 64-8's amazingly quick 78 3
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 277 3
- Personal Tax 310 9
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,214 46
- Practical experience 880 16
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,895 41
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 259 2
- Mortgage Reference 231 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 189 3
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 444 9
- VAT 313 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 257 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 237 1
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 85 1
- Cash gift from India 515 13
- GP ACCOUNTS 90 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 504 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 160 2