HMRC online - no clients!!!!!
Logged onto the HMRC website and quite shocked to see that I'm not registered for online filing for any clients for self assessment nor corporation tax. I had a few hundred clients on the screen just yesterday!
Presumably they have cocked up yet again. Nothing on their service availability page. Just phoned the helpline and been told there are no problems and then the idiot went on to explain how to register clients - he completely ignored me when I said I had been using the system for 2-3 years and had hundreds of clients registered. Where do they find these muppets to employ?
Surely it's about time our professional bodies started doing something useful for their subscription by making representations at the highest level that the HMRC online system, and the companies who are running it, are just not up to the job,
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,662 38
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 284 6
- Tax implication on superannuation 177 3
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,550 25
- GRNI - Normal Balance 67 2
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 209 3
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 219 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 813 13
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 99 2
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,296 24
- VAT - Check on clients business 907 37
- Second Limited Company 116 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 494 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 290 8
- Probate services 368 7
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 496 20
- trading losses allowable? 758 14
- Post AAT? 690 3
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 143 1
- Treatment of valuation fee for IHT. 194 2