HMRC online - no clients!!!!!
Logged onto the HMRC website and quite shocked to see that I'm not registered for online filing for any clients for self assessment nor corporation tax. I had a few hundred clients on the screen just yesterday!
Presumably they have cocked up yet again. Nothing on their service availability page. Just phoned the helpline and been told there are no problems and then the idiot went on to explain how to register clients - he completely ignored me when I said I had been using the system for 2-3 years and had hundreds of clients registered. Where do they find these muppets to employ?
Surely it's about time our professional bodies started doing something useful for their subscription by making representations at the highest level that the HMRC online system, and the companies who are running it, are just not up to the job,
- PPR relief - deemed residence? 233 6
- Hello 217 1
- flat rate scheme 1,492 33
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,746 51
- Inputting previous months data into PAYE tools 171 4
- Unpaid share capital 85 1
- 64-8 problems 131 2
- Employer reference not recognised? 130 2
- Business trips - director and family 238 2
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 430 10
- Allocation of income from property 451 12
- Networking 701 6
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 786 10
- VAT refund for DIY house builders 132 1
- Unqualified accountants filing SATR, VAT returns etc for clients 1,090 22
- bookkeeping system 366 5
- Outstanding Loans 134 1
- HELP...historic SSP query! 230 5
- Company van paid by director 227 2
- Private company division 216 2