HMRC PAYE forms orderline
I found it utterly unbelievable this morning when I contacted the HMRC PAYE forms orderline (08457 646 646) to place a small order for P60 forms.
Firstly, they no longer provide 3-part versions which is semi-understandable seen as everybody has to submit on line, but I still like to retain a paper copy for myself.
But, what really took the biscuit was that HMRC are currently "out of stock" of P60 forms one day before the end of the tax year!
They have assured me that my delievery will be despatched when they arrive, lets hope it is not after 31st May 2011 or otherwise I will have failed to meet my obligations under the PAYE regulations in providing my employees and my clients' employees with Form P60 by the due date.
What is going on with that organisation?
- Self Assessment Tax Return Penalties 276 5
- Director forgot to take salary for 2013/2014 2,268 13
- Do I Need A Balance Sheet? 216 4
- Errors in prior year accounts 814 21
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 301 7
- Filing FPS early with moneysoft 216 15
- Have we a distribution when we reduced our capital but it hadn't been registered? & tax implications in winding up 118 2
- VAT & capitalising 100 2
- What are options for non CA firm 1,963 36
- Invoice Help 240 7
- Summer evenings and ponderings of capital allowances 165 3
- Employee overpaid who has left 237 4
- Limited Company keeping receipts 230 3
- Sorry ignore me 905 24
- Donaldson v HMRC case being heard tomorrow! 584 5
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 360 5
- Free Shares ? 246 2
- Is this a scam? 571 7
- Rental property: expenses when up for sale and not let 300 7
- How do I calculate the VAT due (cash basis) on receipts which suffer a cis deduction? 282 6
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 625
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 532
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 294
- Cancelled 285
- Cancelled 245
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 191
- Sage Report Designer - Nominal Activity in Currency 189
- Probiz 175
- What's the market like for temps? 165
- Married woman dies owning marital home 165