HMRC PAYE forms orderline
I found it utterly unbelievable this morning when I contacted the HMRC PAYE forms orderline (08457 646 646) to place a small order for P60 forms.
Firstly, they no longer provide 3-part versions which is semi-understandable seen as everybody has to submit on line, but I still like to retain a paper copy for myself.
But, what really took the biscuit was that HMRC are currently "out of stock" of P60 forms one day before the end of the tax year!
They have assured me that my delievery will be despatched when they arrive, lets hope it is not after 31st May 2011 or otherwise I will have failed to meet my obligations under the PAYE regulations in providing my employees and my clients' employees with Form P60 by the due date.
What is going on with that organisation?
- Excel query 141 3
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 1,051 15
- Sage 50 cost centre limitations 114 4
- Capital allowances or revenue is capital? 146 3
- Agent authorisation for RTI filing 17 1
- What font do you prefer to use for correspondence? 303 12
- Do I need to pay my accountant 1,324 14
- Autoenrolment and payroll software from April 2015 567 9
- Payment on account penalties 153 4
- How much did you pay for your website 1,701 29
- any implications of this type of transaction 92 2
- Mem & Arts - Multiple Share Classes & Rights 104 1
- Does IR35 apply? 107 1
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 269 7
- Sage data 112 1
- Course costs for retraining as a barrister 424 9
- Limited company buying a car 367 6
- Funding Circle experience 172 3
- Tax on free shares 161 5
- Flat Rate Vat 14.5% and 5% reduced rate VAT 215 3
- CTA study material 809
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 500
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 462
- Employment related securities question 327
- AIM Stocks and IHT 313
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 287
- Expat pension contributions? 284
- Trust for Employee 258
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 240
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 162