HMRC PAYE forms orderline
I found it utterly unbelievable this morning when I contacted the HMRC PAYE forms orderline (08457 646 646) to place a small order for P60 forms.
Firstly, they no longer provide 3-part versions which is semi-understandable seen as everybody has to submit on line, but I still like to retain a paper copy for myself.
But, what really took the biscuit was that HMRC are currently "out of stock" of P60 forms one day before the end of the tax year!
They have assured me that my delievery will be despatched when they arrive, lets hope it is not after 31st May 2011 or otherwise I will have failed to meet my obligations under the PAYE regulations in providing my employees and my clients' employees with Form P60 by the due date.
What is going on with that organisation?
- How could I be identified for VAT purposes in UK? 388 6
- IHT dilemma 1,141 17
- Tax return software for remote working 208 3
- Recharge for private use of a company car 329 7
- Are clients getting more stupid? 1,176 19
- CGT 318 14
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) pension module 303 1
- Interest paid to non-UK company - Deduction 95 2
- Accounts production software license expiry & possible alternatives 254 5
- Compliance check 485 13
- sole trader accountant 747 14
- Entrepreneurs Relief 388 15
- Capital Allowances and Building Improvements 598 21
- More AE! 478 11
- How to classify an asset 138 3
- Ceasing in membership of ATT 269 2
- when a charity makes a donation.... 171 4
- EU eservices VAT change imminent 117 2
- Statement of turnover template 181 4
- CGT 114 1
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,068
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 776
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 456
- Digita Hosted Software 277
- Call Centre Data Costs 246
- Are any of you agents for doctors? 212
- Credit where credit's due....... 204
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 196
- Married Couples Allowance wasted? 180
- Director phone costs 138