HMRC PAYE forms orderline
I found it utterly unbelievable this morning when I contacted the HMRC PAYE forms orderline (08457 646 646) to place a small order for P60 forms.
Firstly, they no longer provide 3-part versions which is semi-understandable seen as everybody has to submit on line, but I still like to retain a paper copy for myself.
But, what really took the biscuit was that HMRC are currently "out of stock" of P60 forms one day before the end of the tax year!
They have assured me that my delievery will be despatched when they arrive, lets hope it is not after 31st May 2011 or otherwise I will have failed to meet my obligations under the PAYE regulations in providing my employees and my clients' employees with Form P60 by the due date.
What is going on with that organisation?
- Starting Again 163 4
- Where do Balance Sheet Gains get recognised in CT600? 692 35
- P11D Software 767 9
- Mortgage Adviser's request 206 6
- CGT on spouse's death 136 5
- PAYE Dashboard inconsistency 189 4
- Why can't I paste into AccountingWeb? 245 5
- Can shareholders lend to their company at interest? 375 10
- Tax relief for networking day out? 400 8
- Payroll software 176 4
- Company UTR numbers 295 6
- Summer house for business only 101 1
- Transfer of property to Limited Company 100 1
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 561 18
- New starter not showing on RTI FPS submission (MoneySoft payroll) 139 3
- Tax implication giving money to friend (not family) 136 3
- How do you count your clients 407 4
- Contractor & possible IR35 154 1
- GASDS What's the rule? 114 1
- Proposal to strike off...... 471 9
- Construction CIS LLP Company 592
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 580
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 379
- Pensions Regulator 346
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 280
- Government Gateway - VAT 276
- Using the correct forms 262
- SA penalty proposals 245
- RTI - duplicate employee record 237
- Accelerated payment notices 228