HMRC PAYE forms orderline
I found it utterly unbelievable this morning when I contacted the HMRC PAYE forms orderline (08457 646 646) to place a small order for P60 forms.
Firstly, they no longer provide 3-part versions which is semi-understandable seen as everybody has to submit on line, but I still like to retain a paper copy for myself.
But, what really took the biscuit was that HMRC are currently "out of stock" of P60 forms one day before the end of the tax year!
They have assured me that my delievery will be despatched when they arrive, lets hope it is not after 31st May 2011 or otherwise I will have failed to meet my obligations under the PAYE regulations in providing my employees and my clients' employees with Form P60 by the due date.
What is going on with that organisation?
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,461 31
- Is this fraud? 286 5
- Saying goodbye 406 13
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 818 36
- Tax on private fuel for own car 190 5
- Is it possible to retrospectively change the tax year that dividends were paid. 347 16
- Sportman claiming for training kit 991 11
- Flat rate scheme 163 3
- Drop box Storage 191 3
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 271 13
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,188 413
- Has HMRC got powers to do this? 618 4
- Furnished lettings criteria 122 1
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 413 5
- SAGE TRANSACTIONS DATA 127 2
- Pension Contributions Relief 364 11
- Recovering VAT on property purchase 114 1
- Tax on interest received from insurance company 204 2
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 306 1
- Naming new company 201 4
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,270
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 452
- National Insurance 352
- Non Resident 266
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 259
- Franchise income and costs 238
- Hands on experience of Digita 193
- Employer's Helpline 144
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 138
- employment capital allowances 135