HMRC PAYE forms orderline
I found it utterly unbelievable this morning when I contacted the HMRC PAYE forms orderline (08457 646 646) to place a small order for P60 forms.
Firstly, they no longer provide 3-part versions which is semi-understandable seen as everybody has to submit on line, but I still like to retain a paper copy for myself.
But, what really took the biscuit was that HMRC are currently "out of stock" of P60 forms one day before the end of the tax year!
They have assured me that my delievery will be despatched when they arrive, lets hope it is not after 31st May 2011 or otherwise I will have failed to meet my obligations under the PAYE regulations in providing my employees and my clients' employees with Form P60 by the due date.
What is going on with that organisation?
- last minute request 69 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 347 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 33 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 190 6
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,116 44
- Maternity and claining expenses 624 6
- Overseas workday relief 127 5
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 242 3
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 653 13
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 80 1
- MVL 249 4
- Disengagement Help! 1,478 22
- Is it possible to link documents into transactions in Sage? 114 2
- Creative Auto Enrolment 724 11
- Change PAYE agent address 197 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 83 1
- Claiming for breach of contract 244 4
- AccountingWEB survey 367 4
- An IT question 370 8
- Maintenance company for buy to let 143 1