HMRC PAYE forms orderline
I found it utterly unbelievable this morning when I contacted the HMRC PAYE forms orderline (08457 646 646) to place a small order for P60 forms.
Firstly, they no longer provide 3-part versions which is semi-understandable seen as everybody has to submit on line, but I still like to retain a paper copy for myself.
But, what really took the biscuit was that HMRC are currently "out of stock" of P60 forms one day before the end of the tax year!
They have assured me that my delievery will be despatched when they arrive, lets hope it is not after 31st May 2011 or otherwise I will have failed to meet my obligations under the PAYE regulations in providing my employees and my clients' employees with Form P60 by the due date.
What is going on with that organisation?
- Practicing without a Practicing Certificate 79 2
- Gift Aid declaration via SMS 96 1
- Flat rate category 200 2
- At what point is the sales? 113 2
- Accountant let me down 698 8
- UK resident director of a non resident company 117 1
- 2020 Annual Conference 188 4
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 1,247 27
- VAT admin query 148 1
- Professional Clearance 1,247 30
- How much do you charge for Accountant's Reference? 1,496 14
- Past rental expenses 342 6
- Let Property Campaign - Joint Owner Died 148 3
- Are there any auto-enrolment engagement letter templates? 1,489 35
- Client right to working papers 1,445 10
- Growth Street 202 2
- Client has two UTRS, How do you get HMRC to correct this? 276 9
- Microsoft One Drive 636 23
- SA302's - What's the deal? 520 8
- Online Back Up 298 7
- NHS finance professionals 635
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 401
- Foreign Pension Contribution 369
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 346
- vat gross profit percentage margins 344
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 322
- Quickbooks online filing of VAT 302
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 291
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 251
- IFA income recognition & reporting 209