HMRC PAYE forms orderline
I found it utterly unbelievable this morning when I contacted the HMRC PAYE forms orderline (08457 646 646) to place a small order for P60 forms.
Firstly, they no longer provide 3-part versions which is semi-understandable seen as everybody has to submit on line, but I still like to retain a paper copy for myself.
But, what really took the biscuit was that HMRC are currently "out of stock" of P60 forms one day before the end of the tax year!
They have assured me that my delievery will be despatched when they arrive, lets hope it is not after 31st May 2011 or otherwise I will have failed to meet my obligations under the PAYE regulations in providing my employees and my clients' employees with Form P60 by the due date.
What is going on with that organisation?
- Dividend 22 1
- Recommendations for Ross Martin Tax Consultancy 2014 314 2
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 1,109 33
- ACCA practice certificates 91 2
- Accounts submitted to a the charities comission 216 5
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 181 3
- Tax on grant a lease - no proceeds 116 1
- What would you do in this situation? 703 14
- Dress code 526 13
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 535 16
- Project being run jointly 224 3
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 327 4
- Companies House 624 9
- not self employed since March 2011 now received a penalty for late tax return for year 2012-13 397 11
- Where to start to get any of jobs in Finance and Accounting Industry 747 9
- How much did you pay for your website 1,467 25
- Help Required 442 10
- directors control and tax problems 342 5
- Fastest Software 818 13
- What's in a name ? 429 5
- CTA study material 720
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 442
- Employment related securities question 280
- AIM Stocks and IHT 257
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 240
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 219
- Expat pension contributions? 210
- Trust for Employee 208
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 192
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 125