HMRC PAYE forms orderline
I found it utterly unbelievable this morning when I contacted the HMRC PAYE forms orderline (08457 646 646) to place a small order for P60 forms.
Firstly, they no longer provide 3-part versions which is semi-understandable seen as everybody has to submit on line, but I still like to retain a paper copy for myself.
But, what really took the biscuit was that HMRC are currently "out of stock" of P60 forms one day before the end of the tax year!
They have assured me that my delievery will be despatched when they arrive, lets hope it is not after 31st May 2011 or otherwise I will have failed to meet my obligations under the PAYE regulations in providing my employees and my clients' employees with Form P60 by the due date.
What is going on with that organisation?
- Redudancy 14 1
- Child Tax Credits - date of cessation of qualifying young person 29 1
- Redundancy pay for directors? 451 13
- VAT - Recharge 69 2
- Should Spanish VAT apply ? 342 4
- transitioning payroll 159 4
- Legal title not in the company name 175 9
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 2,560 59
- Should VAT be charged when land is transferred as part of a TOGC 152 3
- Deduction from Salary 202 5
- Director forgot to take salary for 2013/2014 2,744 30
- Car financed by employee 189 2
- PPR exemption - can it be due on a bigger area than 0.5 hectares? 127 1
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 624 16
- PPR CGT section 222 builds an extension 158 3
- Dividend payment date 2,194 37
- VAT online filing exemptions 171 2
- Employed (by own company) and Self Employed - Tax Efficiency 183 2
- One off meeting new client 1,436 13
- Sole-trader renting commmercial property from himself & spouse. 308 6
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 621
- Cancelled 360
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 342
- Cancelled 305
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 278
- Probiz 267
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 225
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 224
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 199
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 169