HMRC PAYE forms orderline
I found it utterly unbelievable this morning when I contacted the HMRC PAYE forms orderline (08457 646 646) to place a small order for P60 forms.
Firstly, they no longer provide 3-part versions which is semi-understandable seen as everybody has to submit on line, but I still like to retain a paper copy for myself.
But, what really took the biscuit was that HMRC are currently "out of stock" of P60 forms one day before the end of the tax year!
They have assured me that my delievery will be despatched when they arrive, lets hope it is not after 31st May 2011 or otherwise I will have failed to meet my obligations under the PAYE regulations in providing my employees and my clients' employees with Form P60 by the due date.
What is going on with that organisation?
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 894 13
- Time to react ? ? ? 184 1
- New build property to be rented 122 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,858 52
- Hello 342 2
- Sage 200 question 85 1
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 83 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 130 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 141 3
- Sorry - another PPR question 200 4
- Private company division 304 5
- Outstanding Loans 208 3
- Networking 865 7
- Allocation of income from property 623 22
- Services by BVI Company for UK Company 108 2
- bookkeeping system 481 7
- Sharing ODBC Excel Pivot Tables over network 117 2
- Company car in the LLP 139 1
- 64-8 problems 338 4
- flat rate scheme 1,880 37