HMRC PAYE forms orderline
I found it utterly unbelievable this morning when I contacted the HMRC PAYE forms orderline (08457 646 646) to place a small order for P60 forms.
Firstly, they no longer provide 3-part versions which is semi-understandable seen as everybody has to submit on line, but I still like to retain a paper copy for myself.
But, what really took the biscuit was that HMRC are currently "out of stock" of P60 forms one day before the end of the tax year!
They have assured me that my delievery will be despatched when they arrive, lets hope it is not after 31st May 2011 or otherwise I will have failed to meet my obligations under the PAYE regulations in providing my employees and my clients' employees with Form P60 by the due date.
What is going on with that organisation?
- Landlord possible penalties for late registration for self assessment 135 6
- Where do I declare dividends in HMRC's Computations software ? 71 2
- How to pay national insurance 452 14
- Director needs to withdraw 45k lump sum from company 78 1
- reduce rate VAT on conversion from 2 to 1 dwelling 90 2
- HMRC Email 263 5
- CIS. Why is it so complicated? 1,866 21
- Employment status 168 3
- BIM47080 and director training before trade starts 152 5
- Accounting Software for Small Practice 973 23
- Hannah's blog post about fish 328 4
- Overlap relief 624 16
- Timescale for S455/S458 reclaims 142 3
- Ex-gratia payments 192 4
- HMRC & daft penalty 538 5
- Fee reasonable or OTT? 1,797 21
- Bumper Holiday Pay 187 2
- s75 ICTA88 Management expenses - idiots guide 252 12
- Government Gateway 1,075 17
- Intercompany advice 96 1
- Theatre Tax Relief 474
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 366
- Windows 10 on-going support ... 363
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 337
- Perkbox 303
- Self Assessment - What to enter on the return 288
- Compensation - Taxable or not then CGT or IT 263
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 257
- Document Management Systems 241
- WIP Software 223