HMRC phone line constantly engaged
The HMRC telephone line to corporation tax Norfolk area (ex Birmingham Solihull) on 0121 535 6961 and 01603 776390 is constantly engaged.
Are you able to get through to them?
Do you know any other telephone numbers I can try them on?
- Suitable software 237
- SAP Refresher Course 197
- SMP advanced funding 182
- Tasbooks 3 180
- Armed forces termination payment 159
- Capital Allowances on Bed-Sits 156
- Rebate commission & professional fees? 137
- Channel Island Corporate Providers 130
- Head Office Relocation 129
- List of international shareholders 107
- IHT and settlor interested trust 107
- Capital redemption reserve in a capital reduction 84
- Business Premises Renovation Allowances 65
- Should ex.BBC executives pay back the £100m on failed DMI project 20
- Is Universal credit software project destined to be another Government software white elephant 5
- Rental property mortgage interest 3