HMRC Tax Return Guide
What on earth have HMRC done to the SA Tax Return Guide? You know, the big fat book.
Since SA came in, the big book (& the slimmer volumes for PShips & Trusts) has been an invaluable help to a busy practitioner.
The 2007/08 version is a complete pigs ear - all of the Help Sheets have gone (they are now available separately from the Orderline or of course - online), & its printed on cheapo paper using a larger less friendly typeface & size.
This was a book I'd have paid good money for in the past.
And they have to go & ruin it.
- 64-8's amazingly quick 51 2
- Personal Tax 280 8
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 257 2
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,203 46
- Practical experience 871 16
- Xerocon 2016 842 13
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,885 41
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 251 2
- Mortgage Reference 217 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 183 3
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 442 9
- VAT 312 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 246 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 220 1
- last minute request 331 3
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 84 1
- Cash gift from India 513 13
- GP ACCOUNTS 90 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 497 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 150 2