HMRC Tax Return Guide
What on earth have HMRC done to the SA Tax Return Guide? You know, the big fat book.
Since SA came in, the big book (& the slimmer volumes for PShips & Trusts) has been an invaluable help to a busy practitioner.
The 2007/08 version is a complete pigs ear - all of the Help Sheets have gone (they are now available separately from the Orderline or of course - online), & its printed on cheapo paper using a larger less friendly typeface & size.
This was a book I'd have paid good money for in the past.
And they have to go & ruin it.
- Unaudited accounts and an accountant’s certificate of confirmation 98 4
- Selling assets to yourself ? 157 3
- HMRC chasing club for unpaid fees 178 2
- 24 Month Rule - New Employer 154 3
- Director's remuneration accrual 141 4
- Capital allowance vehicle exchange 164 6
- IHT - clawback of BPR 26 1
- EIS - connection through employment 82 2
- HMRC Dispensation - How long does it last for? 219 3
- Electronically supplied services - B2B 25 1
- CIS and Close Company 65 2
- Correct tax & VAT treatment of local overnight expenses 214 4
- Secondment expenses 145 3
- VAT Option to tax 435 15
- Brain freeze - loss on disposal of company car 106 4
- Is VAT payable on insurance claims received ?? 98 3
- late vat registration and immediate deregistration 133 3
- VAT Registration 321 5
- should Van be included in plant or motor vehicles? 94 2
- Can you declare dividends and not withdraw them 260 6
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 904
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 635
- Free Tax Legislation? 396
- Director Loan account operation 394
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 322
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 314
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 284
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 221
- Paye procedures for CVA 217
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 180