HMRC Tax Return Guide
What on earth have HMRC done to the SA Tax Return Guide? You know, the big fat book.
Since SA came in, the big book (& the slimmer volumes for PShips & Trusts) has been an invaluable help to a busy practitioner.
The 2007/08 version is a complete pigs ear - all of the Help Sheets have gone (they are now available separately from the Orderline or of course - online), & its printed on cheapo paper using a larger less friendly typeface & size.
This was a book I'd have paid good money for in the past.
And they have to go & ruin it.
- Mortgage Repayment Sale of Property 87 4
- Death of taxpayer - personal allowance 155 5
- Use of home deduction 191 7
- Paperless practices - do you keep any paper records? 726 22
- Worried over stock value 384 12
- Self assessment help 47 1
- client can't/won't pay 1,178 21
- Capital Gains on Residential Property 80 3
- Terminal Trade Loss Relief 37 2
- is PMI for directors and families 36 1
- Self Assessment Penalties 105 4
- Taxcalc , the hub of the problem 788 30
- Insolvent company in process of strike off 115 2
- STUDENT LOAN 172 2
- US-UK pension problem 73 1
- Knuckle down one week to go! 856 20
- Online SA303 Nine Digit UTR 84 1
- Non resident income. 82 3
- SA late payment penalty 97 2
- Car Allowance and Fuel Card for Business Mileage 65 1
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 838
- Copy Wanted 571
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 518
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 502
- Latest phishing scam 368
- Entrepreneurs' relief 342
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 303
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 294
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 288
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 197