HMRC Tax Return Guide
What on earth have HMRC done to the SA Tax Return Guide? You know, the big fat book.
Since SA came in, the big book (& the slimmer volumes for PShips & Trusts) has been an invaluable help to a busy practitioner.
The 2007/08 version is a complete pigs ear - all of the Help Sheets have gone (they are now available separately from the Orderline or of course - online), & its printed on cheapo paper using a larger less friendly typeface & size.
This was a book I'd have paid good money for in the past.
And they have to go & ruin it.
- Telephone call from "Xero" 410 5
- Error on SA Tax Return 106 3
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 1,165 46
- dividend 140 10
- Purchase of shares in a Limited Company 107 5
- Repairs or Improvement? 250 5
- Credit Card Payment - What are we required to do? 165 3
- Irish Taxation 135 4
- Now the phishers have baited their hooks with SAGE 304 2
- Self assessment tax arrears 510 6
- Drector renting room to company 89 1
- Off site storage 148 5
- Is Accountancy Becoming like an Insurance Policy 599 6
- Anyone know about Cloud-Based Practice Management Software? 247 7
- Industrial & Provident Societies 348 1
- Advertising with Hibu nee Yell (Yellow Pages) 235 3
- Auto-enrolment - Fees 326 4
- Self assesment losses 322 8
- RTI and s18 ITEPA 173 3
- Garden studio - tax and VAT deductible? 184 1
- Xtuple 563
- Qtac payroll for bureau 385
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 341
- Domain name sale and limited company 232
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 211
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 207
- Investment 204
- Multiple bodies and practicing certificates 180
- Tax on damages received 179
- Temporary non residence and CGT on non-UK asset 149