HMRC Tax Return Guide
What on earth have HMRC done to the SA Tax Return Guide? You know, the big fat book.
Since SA came in, the big book (& the slimmer volumes for PShips & Trusts) has been an invaluable help to a busy practitioner.
The 2007/08 version is a complete pigs ear - all of the Help Sheets have gone (they are now available separately from the Orderline or of course - online), & its printed on cheapo paper using a larger less friendly typeface & size.
This was a book I'd have paid good money for in the past.
And they have to go & ruin it.
- Mixture of online and offline SA returns 267 5
- What would you do here, potential insolvency. 392 6
- VAT - Medical Staff 165 2
- Vat on construction of residential property 1,117 13
- Really?! 825 10
- CIS 221 5
- Entrepreneur - want to submit accounts by myself 1,181 16
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,375 26
- Separate companies same Director buy from each other 650 15
- VAT 701/49 query 227 2
- backpack 312 3
- Sage Line 50 Data conversion 175 3
- Bookkeeping question for Finance Lease payments 258 3
- Viewing folder contens en masse 350 8
- HMRC Funding for Employee PAYE refund 199 3
- Tax relief on Enterprise Investment Scheme subscriptions 177 2
- Calculation of 10 year anniversary charge 197 1
- pension contribution annual allowance charge 144 1
- Dominant influence and intercompany loans 257 6
- Company Car for Owner Director number crunching - is there a ready reckoner? 468 6
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 706
- 2015 tax year end 440
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 416
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 358
- Costly Accounting Software contract 314
- Directors' advances and credits 255
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 255
- DTA tie-breaker issue 239
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 222
- Credit against UK NI for NI paid to EEC Countries 203