HMRC Tax Return Guide
What on earth have HMRC done to the SA Tax Return Guide? You know, the big fat book.
Since SA came in, the big book (& the slimmer volumes for PShips & Trusts) has been an invaluable help to a busy practitioner.
The 2007/08 version is a complete pigs ear - all of the Help Sheets have gone (they are now available separately from the Orderline or of course - online), & its printed on cheapo paper using a larger less friendly typeface & size.
This was a book I'd have paid good money for in the past.
And they have to go & ruin it.
- Where can I get the information for this 361 7
- BrightPay 360 9
- If a company made large profits in 2009, is there a time limit for later losses to be set off against those profits to recover tax? 196 3
- CGT &LLP 69 2
- Am I at risk as an appointed Agent? 538 4
- Setting up an offshore company 88 1
- SDLT on Land Transfer to Connected Company and Averaging Relief 183 16
- Secure document exchange 117 3
- Question for FreeAgent users 158 4
- Any way of declaring a variable dividend? 390 7
- break even point 162 5
- Charity recouping VAT via a separate company 114 3
- Fax to email providers 326 11
- Payroll software 237 11
- Ghost messages from HMRC...... 131 1
- Amending supplier account code in Sage 50 141 4
- How to issue shares to investors 86 1
- Expense management software 629 12
- New Practice - Accounting Software 3,106 84
- Tax code 147 1