HMRC Tax Return Guide
What on earth have HMRC done to the SA Tax Return Guide? You know, the big fat book.
Since SA came in, the big book (& the slimmer volumes for PShips & Trusts) has been an invaluable help to a busy practitioner.
The 2007/08 version is a complete pigs ear - all of the Help Sheets have gone (they are now available separately from the Orderline or of course - online), & its printed on cheapo paper using a larger less friendly typeface & size.
This was a book I'd have paid good money for in the past.
And they have to go & ruin it.
- MS Surface Pro 3 59 1
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 557 19
- Financial statements in Word, with formulas 1,464 17
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 1,053 35
- Your fondest calculator memories 1,198 44
- R&D tax claim 248 7
- You think HMRC are inefficient? 519 9
- Company Pension Contributions 2013/14 176 7
- Profit accruing in fiduciary or representative capacity 128 2
- Gift to employee 371 12
- Tax Allowance on University Course 156 1
- Transfer of a business 126 1
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 1,136 22
- Investment property where tenant lives rent free 415 8
- VAT Cross Border Invoicing 116 2
- Sage Import Data 312 6
- Slight twist on employment related securities 245 1
- Child and Working Tax Credits and sudden increase in investment income - does this trigger a claw back? 130 2
- Best time software for small practice? 237 2
- Residents Association Corp Tax 320 13
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 481
- CTA study material 456
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 334
- Pre incorp expenses 313
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 269
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 255
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 207
- Gift Aid after 5 April, before 31 Jan - Tax Credits 161
- Anybody have that old ACCA Student Training Record (STR1) 142
- Taxation of partners in an LLP following new rules 135