HMRC Tax Return Guide
What on earth have HMRC done to the SA Tax Return Guide? You know, the big fat book.
Since SA came in, the big book (& the slimmer volumes for PShips & Trusts) has been an invaluable help to a busy practitioner.
The 2007/08 version is a complete pigs ear - all of the Help Sheets have gone (they are now available separately from the Orderline or of course - online), & its printed on cheapo paper using a larger less friendly typeface & size.
This was a book I'd have paid good money for in the past.
And they have to go & ruin it.
- BTC is slow 264 3
- Voluntary Disclosure 215 2
- Director registration for SA question 461 17
- How to revise RTI for Moneysoft 188 3
- Issues with freelancer taking zero salary from limited company 344 6
- Tax on LLP members drawings not covered by future profits 503 22
- valuation of vehicles 405 16
- Business only use of company car 694 26
- Dormant company late with their CH submission 509 14
- Penalties for late PAYE scheme 322 4
- Is there no lower level to the work a lawyer would take on. 962 29
- New Company reviews please 550 13
- How do you pay Inheritance Tax when HMRC haven't demanded it 316 4
- Ethical Issues / Conflict of Interest 273 2
- VAT with Russia 235 2
- VAT FRS percentage for sales person? 234 4
- Money Laundering Manual 304 11
- cgt quoted shares losses 250 2
- Scientist switch to accountancy - work experience? 1,123 29
- directors loan 373 8
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 302
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 244
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 240
- Any thoughts on Capium? 235
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 219
- auto enrolment 189
- Sage Compatible P60's Self Seal 177
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 158
- How to account for investment in JV? 152
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 148