HMRC Tax Return Guide
What on earth have HMRC done to the SA Tax Return Guide? You know, the big fat book.
Since SA came in, the big book (& the slimmer volumes for PShips & Trusts) has been an invaluable help to a busy practitioner.
The 2007/08 version is a complete pigs ear - all of the Help Sheets have gone (they are now available separately from the Orderline or of course - online), & its printed on cheapo paper using a larger less friendly typeface & size.
This was a book I'd have paid good money for in the past.
And they have to go & ruin it.
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 422 5
- See you all on the other side 601 6
- 12Pay 316 2
- dividends 417 2
- R&D 237 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,109 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 395 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 301 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 265 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 491 5
- Seeking a tax case 541 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 397 4
- Companies house strike off 381 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 297 2
- Moving to the cloud 690 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 192 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 835 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 185 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,056 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 438 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 538
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 409
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 359
- IRIS and FRS 102 341
- Capitalising Finance Lease 304
- USA help 303
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 275
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 263
- Capital gains on rental property 246
- Sage Coretime 226