HMRC Tax Return Guide
What on earth have HMRC done to the SA Tax Return Guide? You know, the big fat book.
Since SA came in, the big book (& the slimmer volumes for PShips & Trusts) has been an invaluable help to a busy practitioner.
The 2007/08 version is a complete pigs ear - all of the Help Sheets have gone (they are now available separately from the Orderline or of course - online), & its printed on cheapo paper using a larger less friendly typeface & size.
This was a book I'd have paid good money for in the past.
And they have to go & ruin it.
- Home Use Costs in Company Accounts ? 269 6
- Any Scottish members out there? 13,542 502
- Sick pay 210 6
- Directors self assessment 99 2
- Employer's Helpline 204 1
- Employment Allowance Incorrectly Claimed for Domestic Payroll 76 2
- Commercial rental property - still Schedule A? 180 1
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,749 70
- Travel and Subsistence expenses while abroad 1,074 8
- Undeclared rental income 350 6
- How to prove to HMRC that you was not self employed? 932 27
- Penalties for an amended p35 (2012/13) 114 2
- 2 sole traders merging to become a limited company what do they need? 295 10
- Unfurnished Lettings Expenditure 245 6
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 442 20
- cross border vat 148 3
- Which profit figure to use 203 2
- Audit partner? 374 7
- home office expenses as a director 224 6
- Drop box Storage 943 9
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,409
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 537
- National Insurance 438
- Non Resident 328
- Hands on experience of Digita 258
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 246
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 163
- Umbrella pay services 140
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 121
- VAT on ESS via Apple, Google, Nokia - 120