HMRC Tax Return Guide
What on earth have HMRC done to the SA Tax Return Guide? You know, the big fat book.
Since SA came in, the big book (& the slimmer volumes for PShips & Trusts) has been an invaluable help to a busy practitioner.
The 2007/08 version is a complete pigs ear - all of the Help Sheets have gone (they are now available separately from the Orderline or of course - online), & its printed on cheapo paper using a larger less friendly typeface & size.
This was a book I'd have paid good money for in the past.
And they have to go & ruin it.
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 709 21
- Year end 204 3
- tax credits 178 7
- Victor Meldrew morning 983 16
- Foreign income for self employed 152 2
- Is there difference between when you state you will provide a specific provison and you will make a specific provision of £3200 against a partcular debt? 276 9
- LLP - Member leaving 164 6
- what time is it ? 142 2
- Error in 11-12 return done by previous accountant, do we have to offer them to correct or can I do and client reclaim cost 281 9
- Personal returns late information - when to get tough? 1,075 14
- Tax Return Deadlines 232 4
- accruals and prepayments please help anyone out there 587 21
- How would you account for warranty? 167 4
- Sage 50 Accounts - Opening Bank Account Balance Posted to Nominal 9998 Suspense Account 407 22
- Sweet Tooth 209 6
- CA self-employed income below personal allowance 188 2
- trading or dormant 128 2
- Goodwill ammortisation 147 1
- When will Private Principal Residence Relief cut will start? 577 11
- Can rental income ever be trading income? 281 3
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 884
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 520
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 332
- How to format a stock book 313
- Tax efficient holding company structure 247
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 243
- Investment property company accounts template 227
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 220
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 193
- RTI and Annual Directors Salary 170