HMRC Tax Return Guide
What on earth have HMRC done to the SA Tax Return Guide? You know, the big fat book.
Since SA came in, the big book (& the slimmer volumes for PShips & Trusts) has been an invaluable help to a busy practitioner.
The 2007/08 version is a complete pigs ear - all of the Help Sheets have gone (they are now available separately from the Orderline or of course - online), & its printed on cheapo paper using a larger less friendly typeface & size.
This was a book I'd have paid good money for in the past.
And they have to go & ruin it.
- SAGE - Filtering Inactive Suppliers/Customers 114 2
- Personal allowance 409 10
- Workshops centred around Xero 456 12
- Limited Companies, Directors Employer Registration P11D 135 3
- Scams are not always obvious 685 19
- RTI, no payroll but BIK 109 1
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 108 2
- VAT on long lease in comercial property thathas opted to Tax 88 3
- Related party disclosures 169 3
- Input vat on my fees after deregistration 178 2
- Charity Buildings and Zero-rated Vat 74 1
- Auto Enrolment, Payroll, Small Client Advice and what to charge? 611 17
- 100% FYA, do I have to cliam all of it in 1 year? 225 4
- Vat query - EU customer requesting invoice without charging vat 246 8
- Is this legal? 622 9
- Market Value/Connected Persons 186 7
- Saying NO to a time wasters 1,990 23
- Cells from many sheets 124 2
- Taxation of rental income 205 4
- notice of consent by surrendering company group relief 137 6
- New Fangled Penalties 1,041
- Moving away from CCH software 902
- Recruitment agencies 528
- QROP pension input amounts 410
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 362
- Deemed Employment Payment 344
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 307
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 298
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 217
- fraud 215