HMRC Tax Return Guide
What on earth have HMRC done to the SA Tax Return Guide? You know, the big fat book.
Since SA came in, the big book (& the slimmer volumes for PShips & Trusts) has been an invaluable help to a busy practitioner.
The 2007/08 version is a complete pigs ear - all of the Help Sheets have gone (they are now available separately from the Orderline or of course - online), & its printed on cheapo paper using a larger less friendly typeface & size.
This was a book I'd have paid good money for in the past.
And they have to go & ruin it.
- Accounts Question 70 3
- What are options for non CA firm 3,153 67
- Do I need a smartphone? 1,916 69
- MAAT vs ACCA 685 13
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 1,378 24
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,909 46
- Deleted question? 703 16
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 636 3
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 424 4
- VAT Return Errors 153 2
- Adjustment to previous self assessments 107 5
- inflation rate year on year 134 3
- Yorkshire Day 588 38
- Company valuation for IHT purposes 173 4
- Principal Private Residence relief on two semis knocked together 173 4
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 376 16
- Entrepreneurs relief sale of business to two different buyers?? 141 3
- SMP reclaimable by employer 286 7
- Agent help line - long queues? 234 4
- the umbrella scheme for PAYE 146 1
- Cancelled 467
- Cancelled 385
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 375
- Probiz 355
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 260
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 234
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 229
- More spam 182
- Does anyone have SCI unit contact details? 159
- Employee Benefit Trust 151