HMRC Tax Return Guide
What on earth have HMRC done to the SA Tax Return Guide? You know, the big fat book.
Since SA came in, the big book (& the slimmer volumes for PShips & Trusts) has been an invaluable help to a busy practitioner.
The 2007/08 version is a complete pigs ear - all of the Help Sheets have gone (they are now available separately from the Orderline or of course - online), & its printed on cheapo paper using a larger less friendly typeface & size.
This was a book I'd have paid good money for in the past.
And they have to go & ruin it.
- Auto-enrolment staging dates, letters etc 99 4
- VAT FRS for a Formula 2 Racing Driver 77 2
- Overdrawn directors loan account. 915 21
- Can you have two types of sales? Sales with VAT and Sale without VAT? 332 9
- Company Structure 259 2
- The importance of Grammar 2,030 58
- Who is responsible for goods values for customs clearance? 28 1
- Accountant Specialization. 66 1
- Student Loan Box in Year Repaid 195 3
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 243 1
- Director Liability 222 4
- Finding mobile numbers for clients we have lost contact with 382 5
- Travel and Subsistence Expenses 227 2
- Freelance/Employee 486 13
- Salary Sacrifice andy subsistence payments 246 6
- 2 companies, one payroll 290 9
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 344 1
- Complicated situation with very old balances from previous accountant 670 14
- Freehold management company 169 3
- Volontaire International en Entreprise (VIE) 238 6
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 399
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 361
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 341
- Electric Car 274
- S222 Charge 233
- IP trans to holding company 175
- Taxable Benefit for Director? 167
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 158
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 156
- AIA 153