HMRC Tax Return Guide
What on earth have HMRC done to the SA Tax Return Guide? You know, the big fat book.
Since SA came in, the big book (& the slimmer volumes for PShips & Trusts) has been an invaluable help to a busy practitioner.
The 2007/08 version is a complete pigs ear - all of the Help Sheets have gone (they are now available separately from the Orderline or of course - online), & its printed on cheapo paper using a larger less friendly typeface & size.
This was a book I'd have paid good money for in the past.
And they have to go & ruin it.
- MONEYSOFT - EARLIER YEAR UPDATE 163 5
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 67 1
- FPS Submission 51 2
- VT accounts licence key 155 4
- PTP software disaster 137 1
- Wrong career 320 13
- Value pricing 619 20
- non resident receiving UK dividends 188 3
- P11d & Medical Ins 86 1
- vat return 198 1
- Underpaid National Insurance 144 3
- Treatment of EU Purchases on Sage 53 1
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 2,940 31
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 142 3
- Director's tax return 114 2
- reporting salary? 237 5
- Other forums 188 3
- Payroll software : RTI submissions 361 17
- CIS repayment shambles finally over? 155 1
- Career Advice 158 3
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 780
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 532
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 399
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 285
- Free Tax Legislation? 232
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 230
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 221
- Director Loan account operation 221
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 213
- Paye procedures for CVA 153