HMRC Tax Return Guide
What on earth have HMRC done to the SA Tax Return Guide? You know, the big fat book.
Since SA came in, the big book (& the slimmer volumes for PShips & Trusts) has been an invaluable help to a busy practitioner.
The 2007/08 version is a complete pigs ear - all of the Help Sheets have gone (they are now available separately from the Orderline or of course - online), & its printed on cheapo paper using a larger less friendly typeface & size.
This was a book I'd have paid good money for in the past.
And they have to go & ruin it.
- Submit P11D for 2014 2015 with no Paye Scheme in place 145 2
- Cloud backups – know what you are getting … 348 6
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 717 18
- Latest repayment email =interesting paragraph 355 2
- Entertaining - am I missing something or is my client taking the mickey 160 3
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 240 5
- SA1 forms 291 11
- Stand alone practice management software 1,176 19
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,005 25
- ACCOUNTING FOR VAT ON EU DISPATCHES AND EXPORTS 130 2
- Loan to employee's company 109 1
- Can you divide and conquer? 259 2
- Recommendation for consolidation software? 508 9
- CG on Spanish property disposal 189 6
- Do I need to see receipts ? 515 7
- VAT charged on non-VAT Invoice 216 4
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 425 10
- Redundancy Pay 227 3
- BTC v TaxCalc 374 9
- Contribution to use of home 127 1
- Sainsbury's mangement 804
- Avanti Accounts 669
- Have I done the right thing? 626
- Continuity Agreement 622
- Calling franchise accountants 622
- Consolidated accounting software (or cloud based) 480
- Sage One Reports - do they add up? 353
- Scammers 306
- Advice please! 219
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 197