HMRC Tax Return Guide
What on earth have HMRC done to the SA Tax Return Guide? You know, the big fat book.
Since SA came in, the big book (& the slimmer volumes for PShips & Trusts) has been an invaluable help to a busy practitioner.
The 2007/08 version is a complete pigs ear - all of the Help Sheets have gone (they are now available separately from the Orderline or of course - online), & its printed on cheapo paper using a larger less friendly typeface & size.
This was a book I'd have paid good money for in the past.
And they have to go & ruin it.
- CGT on transfer of shares to Holding company 86 3
- Late leaver notification 309 6
- How to handle accidental overpayment into SIPP 112 1
- How does one compete? 377 7
- Ouch. Those penalties sting 870 15
- Self explanatory? I hope so! 142 1
- Should small companies be audited? 1,077 44
- semi retirement 268 4
- ATT Exam Question 233 6
- FPS responses ... 159 4
- shareholder remuneration 256 9
- Help with small charity CT600 please!! 319 3
- Where has Portia gone? 9,071 144
- proposed dividends 344 16
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 1,486 28
- Dividend and pension with no salary 435 4
- NICs and director salary if receiving pension 115 1
- Vat on solicitors charges 343 7
- What does PITA mean? 719 17
- VATable supplies 152 3
- Sanzar 473
- Digital marketing focus group 389
- Sage troubleshooting for employee who has previously claimed SMP 365
- Continuity Agreement 309
- Are commercial mortgage cashbacks subject to Corporation Tax ? 300
- Sainsbury's mangement 297
- Avanti Accounts 294
- Buyback 277
- Entrepreneurs' relief (ER) for EMI shares 221
- Iris and Miicrosoft 365 191