HMRC Tax Return Guide
What on earth have HMRC done to the SA Tax Return Guide? You know, the big fat book.
Since SA came in, the big book (& the slimmer volumes for PShips & Trusts) has been an invaluable help to a busy practitioner.
The 2007/08 version is a complete pigs ear - all of the Help Sheets have gone (they are now available separately from the Orderline or of course - online), & its printed on cheapo paper using a larger less friendly typeface & size.
This was a book I'd have paid good money for in the past.
And they have to go & ruin it.
- A rant - Debt Management units vs PAYE office response times 215 2
- Are there any auto-enrolment engagement letter templates? 1,005 20
- Online Back Up 75 3
- Has Microsoft taken a huge bite out of Apple 396 6
- Self-employed 183 8
- Allowable for Corporation Tax? 438 11
- Personal Service Company and Isle of Man 167 1
- Microsoft One Drive 512 18
- VAT commercial property TOGC 100 2
- Audacity 1,418 24
- minority interest discount 199 6
- Seeking advice: Need some help with Company Accounts 619 9
- Not a question but made my day 1,263 24
- Software Sales 139 2
- Seeking advice: Freehold Pub Lease 362 10
- Amending 13-14 sole trader return to reflect increased profit in 14-15 349 5
- vat gross margins 141 1
- Winning clients from retiring accountant - ethics/morals 1,619 13
- How do I know if I have to apply a reverse charge mechanism 221 4
- On to a loser here? 1,216 4
- NHS finance professionals 607
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 391
- Foreign Pension Contribution 367
- vat gross profit percentage margins 338
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 333
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 311
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 277
- Quickbooks online filing of VAT 270
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 238
- IFA income recognition & reporting 202