HMRC's latest cost cutting exercise - gone mental???
Received a batch of some of the standard "acknowledgements" following submission of some CT600s, and what's printed on the other side? An acknowledgement for another company's CT600!
All our clients I would add, so no data protection issues, but is this HMRC's latest paper-saving exercise?
- Failure to operate PAYE 49 1
- Client cash balances, on or off-balance sheet for full service brokerage firm 92 1
- New Practice - Accounting Software 3,136 85
- Where can I get the information for this 376 7
- BrightPay 373 9
- If a company made large profits in 2009, is there a time limit for later losses to be set off against those profits to recover tax? 216 3
- CGT &LLP 84 2
- Am I at risk as an appointed Agent? 549 4
- Setting up an offshore company 119 1
- SDLT on Land Transfer to Connected Company and Averaging Relief 188 16
- Secure document exchange 140 3
- Question for FreeAgent users 164 4
- Any way of declaring a variable dividend? 397 7
- break even point 183 5
- Charity recouping VAT via a separate company 120 3
- Fax to email providers 327 11
- Payroll software 261 11
- Ghost messages from HMRC...... 152 1
- Amending supplier account code in Sage 50 146 4
- How to issue shares to investors 102 1