HMRC's latest cost cutting exercise - gone mental???
Received a batch of some of the standard "acknowledgements" following submission of some CT600s, and what's printed on the other side? An acknowledgement for another company's CT600!
All our clients I would add, so no data protection issues, but is this HMRC's latest paper-saving exercise?
- Is Dropbox right for your client comms? Webinar 15 May 320
- Set up a company pension 263
- RTI Fees 235
- 2011 FHL loss & ITA 2007 s74a 229
- HMRC Lost PAYE Clients 207
- Where's our 10%? 207
- Driving sales growth 197
- UK Property Purchase by an overseas individual in own name 196
- EIS 188
- Regiatration of a Trust 187
- Cost of converting property - who pays? 187
- CIS late registration 177
- Accounting for gift vouchers - paid for and donated 171
- Best structure 166
- Break up basis accounting 166
- Property owned privately 157
- Mortgage application for intending director. 154
- Membership of trade association - tax deductible? 148
- HMRC Enquiry Assessments 143
- Companies in administration - Bad debt and VAT 133