Holiday Pay Entitlement Calculator
I have 25 weekly paid employees, paid by the hour. Their annual paid holiday is 20 days per year pro rata. As their hours fluctuate week to week, I calculate their holiday entitlement at any one point by averaging the number of weekly hours worked over the last twelve weeks and then by the number of days accrued on the annual holiday calendar (January to December each year).
I use a software programme to run the weekly payroll and although it accommodates for weekly, hourly paid employees, it does not retain the number of hours worked each week in memory.
I do not want to change the software that I use to run the payroll, as I am very happy with it. Does anyone know of a software programme or spreadsheet, whereby I can enter in the number of hours each worked each week for each employee and their holiday pay entitlement and accrual is calculated automatically? Also it would be really useful if the spreadsheet/programme could be applied to employees starting part way through the year?
Many thanks for all answers!
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 20 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 326 15
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 185 6
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,107 44
- Maternity and claining expenses 620 6
- Overseas workday relief 124 5
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 235 3
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 650 13
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 73 1
- MVL 249 4
- Disengagement Help! 1,471 22
- Is it possible to link documents into transactions in Sage? 113 2
- Creative Auto Enrolment 724 11
- Change PAYE agent address 197 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 81 1
- Claiming for breach of contract 242 4
- AccountingWEB survey 367 4
- An IT question 370 8
- Maintenance company for buy to let 141 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,127 38