Holiday Pay Entitlement Calculator
I have 25 weekly paid employees, paid by the hour. Their annual paid holiday is 20 days per year pro rata. As their hours fluctuate week to week, I calculate their holiday entitlement at any one point by averaging the number of weekly hours worked over the last twelve weeks and then by the number of days accrued on the annual holiday calendar (January to December each year).
I use a software programme to run the weekly payroll and although it accommodates for weekly, hourly paid employees, it does not retain the number of hours worked each week in memory.
I do not want to change the software that I use to run the payroll, as I am very happy with it. Does anyone know of a software programme or spreadsheet, whereby I can enter in the number of hours each worked each week for each employee and their holiday pay entitlement and accrual is calculated automatically? Also it would be really useful if the spreadsheet/programme could be applied to employees starting part way through the year?
Many thanks for all answers!
- Sage Priority Support 77 1
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 673 17
- incorrect old p60 93 1
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 473 4
- VAT on new builds 103 2
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 340 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 114 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 105 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 118 1
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,815 26
- Missing tax return 158 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 917 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 273 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 155 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 550 18
- Physiotherapy 236 3
- Inflation and fees 1,214 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 158 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 277 8
- CGT help please 141 1