Tax/Technical Whiz of the Year
i want to get the reserves below 25K
UK tax residency certificate required for Spanish tax authorities
SUSPECTED OR INVALID BENEFIT FRAUD
I've written a document on penalties, can you spot any mistakes in it?
Dividend Waiver and Settlement Legislation
Mileage allowance payment via payroll
Restriction on loss relief from 2013-14
Suspected or Invalid Employment Support Allowance fraud
Inheritance Tax and the 7 Year rule for property as a gift with market rent paid for 7 years
I thought this would be straightforward
What practical steps can I take to accelerate my improvement?
UK resident receives USA pension, is it eligble of 10% deduction?
UK-registered company offering consultancy online to UK and US
They have different tax year end dates.
Expat in Germany but have undeclared rental income. how to report it.
Partnership incorporating into an LLP. Do I need to inform HMRC?
How is the capital distribution treated for a UK resident?
SATR - ommission of capital gains
Can the penalty be included as a cost of disposal for CGT?
87569 questions and 366725 replies from 28712 members
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 1,234 21
- Digita Hosted Software 377 3
- Lease 69 3
- Payroll error by client on Moneysoft 129 5
- Thin Client recomendation 179 3
- Mileage allowance payment via payroll 171 5
- VAT Office Grimsby 110 2
- Suggested tips to become a better accountant? 362 8
- Stock Valuation when a partner dies 94 2
- format cell to exclude decimals 282 15
- Inheritance Tax and the 7 Year rule for property as a gift 115 2
- ethical- to continue to act or not? 1,265 15
- Homing sandwiches 833 19
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 240 2
- SUSPECTED OR INVALID BENEFIT FRAUD 222 2
- Client needs a UK tax residency certificate for Spanish tax authorities 100 2
- IT advisory questions? 409 11
- Direct debit entry query 156 4
- Moneysoft and People's Pension 807 12
- Can you help me spot errors? 239 2
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,295
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 847
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 537
- Credit where credit's due....... 331
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 251
- TheTax Donut 216
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 179
- Semi retired FCA or equivalent 167
- Director's business mileage 142
- Sole trader CPD 138