Late payment penalty seems unfair
Calculating income for Working Tax Credits purposes
Does split year treatment apply to this source of income?
Live SA webinars announced.
Are annual investment allowance claimed disallowed from the base cost of your property
Can a fitness instructor claim for gym clothing eg trainers, boxing gloves etc and will these be &qu
Mortgage interest claim on 6 month rental
CGT query on sale on second property lived in by widowed mother
Can I split profits to suit?
What's the best, practical approach?
Discretionary trust with life interest settlement
Don't yet have a UTR, will client get a late filing penalty as well as late notification penalt
Is a VAT-registered business obliged to pay VAT on a purchase invoice when the original invoice omitted it and a subsequent amended one shows it?
Business issues invoice to another VAT registered business, forgets to include the VAT, then issues
Can I accrue a director's bonus when the DLA is overdrawn, without netting them off?
88986 questions and 376158 replies from 29341 members
- Loan repayments (personal) and profits 113 3
- anyone using Office365 for practice management 723 19
- Welcome to the Saturday Club 800 38
- Warning! Cannot pay SA tax at Post Office 646 16
- Is it possible to offset part Class 4 losses for year from one business against part profits of second business 142 4
- Tax Penalty overeaction 532 10
- 5% penalty on late payment 65 1
- New Boiler at Rental Property 223 3
- Ongoing trade? 216 4
- Sole trade and vehicle leasing 50 1
- Can I undertake a solicitors audit? 223 4
- Freelance software consultant 280 3
- Tax deduction for Partners for items outside of accounts 143 1
- Tax Enquiry - Inspector Error 230 1
- opening balamces 348 11
- Limited company closed payroll then changed its name: does it need to apply for a new PAYE reference to reinstate payroll? 288 4
- What is included in earnings for Carers Allowance purposes? 110 2
- payroo 196 3
- Which P45 to Use 280 3
- Auto enrolment 1,597 25
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 774
- Copy Wanted 486
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 450
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 448
- Latest phishing scam 277
- Entrepreneurs' relief 259
- Limited Company Garden Office - Minor Personal Use - BIK 257
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 242
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 224
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 222