are the professional costs related to a company re-organisation tax deductible
Howdo I tell HMRC the organisation is no more?
Whether win payments to club players are subject to PAYE or NIC
We are running a competition with the local university and wish to offer cash prizes.
Partnership Tax Return Deadline
My last employer has not deducted tax on my redundancy payment but the same has been added to my tax
Queries on setting up new limited compay for tradesman
A partnership was registered but no tax return submitted.
cost of moving out for a few weeks
Can we act as employ
Trust fomed by will, husband to get income, but can distribute capital
Will HMRC charge a penalty when there is no loss of tax to them?
Twenty signs your practice is bad at tax
How to set up small group of companies.
Effective date applicable to that whole quarter?
How do we raise a sales invoice for a "reimbursement"?
Statutory Accounts - Dividends Disclosure Note
Self employed bookkeeper
85831 questions and 355964 replies from 27977 members
- Fee base v staff ratio 249 6
- Ltd Company Buying Own Shares and Transferring Assets 142 2
- Cash basis 412 11
- NIC thresholds - two employments 1,835 27
- Statutory Accounts - Dividends Disclosure Note 306 3
- Unincorporated organistion ceasing to exist 214 2
- Gift in kind to charity by company: services 72 1
- Investor exit 183 3
- Partially exempt? 359 10
- Debtor/creditor set-off 118 1
- Redundancy payment added to p45 393 3
- Undeclared rental income 2,209 22
- CIMA accountant wants to start consultancy 372 4
- Statutory sick pay 235 3
- Overseas bank interest 223 5
- Contractor accommodation expenses 166 1
- Kasperskey - home pc 363 4
- Resubmit Corporation tax Return 225 2
- Rental Income Tax Planning 319 4
- Any Scottish members out there? 15,960 589
- Skandia using wrong address 555
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 303
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 299
- Employee rewards 283
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 260
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 248
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 236
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 220
- Etax Australian 181
- LLP in Construction Industry 145