Section 165 TCGA 1992 - time limit?
What are the things that need to be accounted for in accrual
How to deal with VAT on Business Premises?
Help us hit 6,000 members in our LinkedIn group – join now!
Looking for software that does Consolidation of Accounts
Can a DLA balance be netted off proceeds of share sale?
Client has already received 13/14 tax refund
can you run buisness from one premises.
Client being taken to court and really do not know what to do
Anyone else still working this week?
Car Benefit in Kind but paying for insurance personally
Sole Trader wants to change accounting date
Taxation of the sale of record rights
If I sell one of my properties at a loss in tax yr 14/15, can I bring forward that loss to another p
88153 questions and 370618 replies from 28945 members
- VAT on Business Premises 48 2
- How much does the company pay 485 18
- Section 165 TCGA 1992 - time limit? 16 1
- Consolidation Software 116 2
- Client being taken to court and really do not know what to do 412 11
- New Incorporations - ERTNAC hoax - anyone else seen this? 996 11
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 1,141 32
- Anyone else still working this week? 290 9
- HMRC property income enquiry 265 6
- I have done a terrible thing 574 13
- LLp Profits 134 5
- two business from one premises 127 2
- AIA 238 16
- Company car but paying for insurance personally - reduces benefit in kind? 334 20
- partnership tax return 155 5
- Client has already received 13/14 tax refund 180 2
- How to deal with CGT relief on Directors Loan following company sale 104 2
- Anyone using BTC Accounts Production yet? 302 6
- Gov.UK - can we have HMRC.gov.uk back? 1,179 27
- s455 tax 146 3
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 501
- corporate hierarchy 464
- Advice - 316
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 266
- WWOOFers 255
- The booking.com con 234
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 233
- Cocaine anyone? 218
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 214
- UK State pension paid in NZ 174