View on Absolute Accounts Integrated vs PTP vs IRIS
Client pays a deposit, then opts out of the deal and forfeits his deposit.
Can I change to sending electronic payslips?
If a company has one of these notices, can I pursue the debt
Cloud-Based Practice Management Software
What is logic for not having goodwill on a company purchase
Looking for more of a feedback than answers as client's lender is pushing client to go to a spe
How to write a formula to calculate optimum remuneration
Lump sum paid to employee for death of partner, taxable?
How does timing of payments interact with RTI?
Professional membership advice
How to deal with the disclosure when in marginal rate
Mailshot received today
Is the amount of in unpaid shares included in share capital within the capital and reserve?
Feeling lazy today
What does a care support worker cover?
79913 questions and 319842 replies from 25060 members
- Business Bank account 106 4
- Rights of Alphabet shares 176 5
- Telephone call from "Xero" 148 3
- Directors Remuneration 2014/15 and NIC Allowance and Excel Spreadsheet 144 3
- Is Accountancy Becoming like an Insurance Policy 352 3
- NIC £2000 Allowance - Care Support Worker 189 4
- RTI and s18 ITEPA 115 2
- P9D or P11D 884 8
- P35 and Service Company questions 231 6
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 677 28
- Purchase of ltd company 93 3
- Repairs or Improvement? 110 2
- Share Capital 162 3
- Administrative restoration 162 4
- Limited company 72 2
- RBS asking client to switch accountant 174 3
- Excel formula 464 9
- Flat Rate VAT and EU sales (Non VAT) 165 4
- Companies House incorporation service 405 13
- VAT, vans, sole traders and business use. 1,626 13
- Xtuple 555
- Qtac payroll for bureau 378
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 322
- Industrial & Provident Societies 315
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 309
- CIS schemes 229
- Domain name sale and limited company 207
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 194
- Investment 189
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 185