Client borrows girlfriend's car for work, wants to claim AMAP but I suspect it should be fuel p
Directors loan non tax
Excess mileage allowance
Struggling to find a suitable cloud bookkeeping solution
Breakdown of trust between directors - how to proceed?
Client has a dormant company and never told me about, until he gets a late filing penalty...
Chargeable Event - life insurance bond written in trust
Scottish charity registered at Companies House
associated disposal of goodwill with Entreprenuer calculation
FIrst LLP Tax Return but confused what to put in boxes 3.4, 3.5 and 3.7
What happens if property has not been an FHL for whole period of ownership
Arm's length transactions
Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees
Can losses be offset against other rental profits?
Director owns 47% of shares in company A and 100% of shares in Company B. Is Company B a participator in Company A for S455 purposes?
Director owns 47% of shares in company A and 100% of shares in Company B.
Transferring DLA between Directors
I have a Polish client resident in the UK, Polish income where is it taxed?
So it is right that contractors can still claim for travel and subsistence?
97973 questions and 430123 replies from 33384 members
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,309 15
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 740 8
- AMAP on borrowed car?? 81 4
- S.455 Tax again 427 9
- Overdrawn directors loans and insolvent winding up 116 3
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 247 7
- Closing down loss-making company 773 15
- Stumped - IHT 592 8
- Can any cloud accounting package cope with operating a Foreign Branch and UK Head Office? 126 1
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 487 3
- Entrepreneur relief and deduction of Amortisation of Goodwill Pre2002 389 14
- Tips on meals 525 4
- co-operatives & Societies 110 1
- HMRC having technical difficulties 1,214 20
- Xerocon 2016 1,483 40
- Website Content 469 6
- Company restructure - Share valuation, ERS and PAYE 205 3
- Directors in dispute 209 1
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 741 12
- Incorporated company charity 167 2