How do I move to a new financial year in Sage Query?
I am trying to do a query in excel, prior to the year end in July07 the query worked fine every month.
Now, when the query returns nominal balances it is giving me the balance from 12 months ago. For example, if I run a query on nominal balances today it isn't returning the balances showing in sage for November 2007, it is giving me November 2006 balances.
The balance for mth1 is giving me August06 instead of August07 and so on.
Do you have any suggestions as to why this is happening?
- Sage Payroll 294 11
- Ex Client from over 3 years ago 84 1
- Payroo Employer allowance query 192 6
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,042 33
- vat return 252 3
- Flat rate vat 120 1
- Value pricing 720 26
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 152 4
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 214 4
- Private residence relief with entrepreneur relief mix 290 4
- Reregister for VAT 148 2
- Producing graphical KPI's etc 199 6
- Weely paid employees 250 3
- Would this save hours of your time? 491 11
- Director's tax return 295 6
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 224 6
- Wrong career 488 18
- MONEYSOFT - EARLIER YEAR UPDATE 296 7
- Laptop purchase 1,405 20
- PTP software disaster 291 2
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 798
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 551
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 419
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 296
- Free Tax Legislation? 268
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 246
- Director Loan account operation 245
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 240
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 230
- Paye procedures for CVA 160