How do I move to a new financial year in Sage Query?
I am trying to do a query in excel, prior to the year end in July07 the query worked fine every month.
Now, when the query returns nominal balances it is giving me the balance from 12 months ago. For example, if I run a query on nominal balances today it isn't returning the balances showing in sage for November 2007, it is giving me November 2006 balances.
The balance for mth1 is giving me August06 instead of August07 and so on.
Do you have any suggestions as to why this is happening?
- client threatening legal action 1,767 24
- Twenty signs your practice is bad at tax 654 8
- Partially exempt? 233 9
- Reclaiming EU VAT on fuel and expenses 78 1
- First VAT Visit for client 204 4
- Dividend in specie 221 7
- VAT on imports and the Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 153 8
- Lorry Drivers 129 2
- Redundancy payment added to p45 56 1
- Partnership registered in error. No activities with view to profit. 77 1
- Mexican student in UK 111 2
- PI insurance for Auto Enrolment 190 3
- Accounting Practice acting as an employment agency 289 12
- payroll software 97 1
- No Tax Returns submitted for last 16 years 1,045 25
- Complicated Company car purchase 89 1
- Pricing 328 10
- Late VAT registration penalty 245 5
- VAT 115 2
- QuickBooks, Xero, FreeAgent and ClearBooks 848 18
- Skandia using wrong address 481
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 276
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 271
- Employee rewards 256
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 218
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 215
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 211
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 202
- Etax Australian 169
- Annual Management Charge Rebates and Self Assessment Tax Return 157