How do I move to a new financial year in Sage Query?
I am trying to do a query in excel, prior to the year end in July07 the query worked fine every month.
Now, when the query returns nominal balances it is giving me the balance from 12 months ago. For example, if I run a query on nominal balances today it isn't returning the balances showing in sage for November 2007, it is giving me November 2006 balances.
The balance for mth1 is giving me August06 instead of August07 and so on.
Do you have any suggestions as to why this is happening?
- Xerocon 2016 1,023 24
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,192 41
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 236 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 250 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 598 12
- Personal Tax 500 11
- USA Tax Query 175 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,661 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 946 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 299 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 602 18
- Corrupt Excel File 675 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 354 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,976 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 290 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 415 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 180 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 344 4
- last minute request 523 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,254 46