How do I move to a new financial year in Sage Query?
I am trying to do a query in excel, prior to the year end in July07 the query worked fine every month.
Now, when the query returns nominal balances it is giving me the balance from 12 months ago. For example, if I run a query on nominal balances today it isn't returning the balances showing in sage for November 2007, it is giving me November 2006 balances.
The balance for mth1 is giving me August06 instead of August07 and so on.
Do you have any suggestions as to why this is happening?
- Capital Gains Relief 38 2
- Companies House praise 190 1
- Tax Penalty overreaction 1,974 14
- Advice on letting a client go ? 578 11
- client can't/won't pay 1,518 27
- Loss carry back in Taxfiler 29 2
- Most cr*p bank account ever? 105 1
- calculate mortgage interest 303 2
- Grammar, spelling and silly questions 700 26
- Directors NIC's 138 5
- VAT field when booking bills for organisations on VAT FRS 57 1
- Entrepreneurs relief 138 2
- Declaration of interest 182 7
- Do we have to register for VAT? 404 8
- New client forgot to take stock count at the year end 241 6
- A Director of a Ltd Company let a general Manager run the company, and if anything goes wrong the general manager is responsible? 89 1
- White van man 832 27
- Close Ltd and be taxed as a sole trader 143 5
- Company Van taxable benefit 147 4
- Reclaiming VAT on unpaid invoices 104 3
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 872
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 568
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 533
- Latest phishing scam 464
- Entrepreneurs' relief 412
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 335
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 317
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 239
- Penalties- On Tax Returns (New Regime) 219
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 162