How do I move to a new financial year in Sage Query?
I am trying to do a query in excel, prior to the year end in July07 the query worked fine every month.
Now, when the query returns nominal balances it is giving me the balance from 12 months ago. For example, if I run a query on nominal balances today it isn't returning the balances showing in sage for November 2007, it is giving me November 2006 balances.
The balance for mth1 is giving me August06 instead of August07 and so on.
Do you have any suggestions as to why this is happening?
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 264 4
- Companies House 555 9
- Dress code 272 12
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 101 1
- not self employed since March 2011 now received a penalty for late tax return for year 2012-13 284 11
- Where to start to get any of jobs in Finance and Accounting Industry 704 9
- How much did you pay for your website 1,404 25
- What would you do in this situation? 568 13
- Help Required 355 10
- directors control and tax problems 200 5
- Fastest Software 775 13
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 941 28
- What's in a name ? 320 5
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 250 4
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 439 15
- Bulk Invoicing 180 6
- Travel and Substinance expenses while abroad 158 3
- Self Employed Self Assessment: Capital Allowance and Car Lease/HP 250 2
- ATED Penalties 277 1
- late second payment on account 181 2
- CTA study material 704
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 428
- Employment related securities question 268
- AIM Stocks and IHT 246
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 202
- Trust for Employee 188
- Expat pension contributions? 186
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 186
- Recommendations for Ross Martin Tax consultancy 2014 164
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 160