How do I move to a new financial year in Sage Query?
I am trying to do a query in excel, prior to the year end in July07 the query worked fine every month.
Now, when the query returns nominal balances it is giving me the balance from 12 months ago. For example, if I run a query on nominal balances today it isn't returning the balances showing in sage for November 2007, it is giving me November 2006 balances.
The balance for mth1 is giving me August06 instead of August07 and so on.
Do you have any suggestions as to why this is happening?
- How long do legal aid take to pay? 25 1
- Two questions re client meetings and TR Fees 332 5
- Personal Pension Withdrawal 211 2
- Liability account to deal with loans from owner 102 5
- Closing down - who should buy whom? 22 1
- Failure to operate PAYE 1,632 31
- PAYE NI 80 2
- quote for winding down two companies and file accounts 72 1
- SA302s - Lenders to accept non hmrc copies 815 14
- How much to charge? 687 10
- break even point 998 30
- Trustee in Bankruptcy 166 5
- Accomodation and travel 202 1
- Unpaid Fee's 335 6
- Issue with a software supplier 218 4
- Tax relief for backdated pension contributions 219 6
- Is there a requirement to clearly state the amount of a bill? 295 5
- Limited Company trading status. 237 6
- VAT flat rate scheme 134 1
- Alphabet shares dividend paperwork 151 2
- Possible Partnership? 509
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 490
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 464
- New Fangled Penalties 305
- Clubs and Taxable Income 256
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 256
- Deferring taxable income until after 5 April 245
- Loans to other companies 190
- Tasbook email configuration 182
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 165