How do I move to a new financial year in Sage Query?
I am trying to do a query in excel, prior to the year end in July07 the query worked fine every month.
Now, when the query returns nominal balances it is giving me the balance from 12 months ago. For example, if I run a query on nominal balances today it isn't returning the balances showing in sage for November 2007, it is giving me November 2006 balances.
The balance for mth1 is giving me August06 instead of August07 and so on.
Do you have any suggestions as to why this is happening?
- S.18 TCGA 128 3
- Non sequitur 1,827 26
- Co House codes - poor security - be careful 241 8
- What's wrong with HMRC PAYE calculator (or me)? 87 3
- HMRC Generic Notification Notice 758 9
- Do HMRC use their Official Rate for IHT too? 35 1
- As if we haven't got enough to do at this time of year! 645 11
- Rant (unrelated to accountancy) 398 11
- Question help 86 2
- Incorrect Generic non-filing notice 1,436 18
- HMRC SPAM AGAIN 817 22
- Being sued due to monthly fees 2,157 24
- Disclosure of dividends 520 20
- An employee pays another employee commission, who's liable? 70 1
- New Year's Resolutions 169 2
- Gift of shares - Form 42 151 3
- Tax deductable portion of home rental cost 1,339 15
- Does anybody wish their local Inspector a Merry Christmas? 111 1
- Childcare voucher scheme providers 114 5
- Director's Loan Account 156 2
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 525
- Alphabet shares 369
- confusion about 230
- Membership of SPA 210
- Sole trader renting property from self and co owner 208
- Maximum AIA Claimable 192
- Alternate 177
- Competition time! 161
- hp versus contract hire versus lease purchase with balloon 155
- Tax treatment of lost partnership capital 145