How do I move to a new financial year in Sage Query?
I am trying to do a query in excel, prior to the year end in July07 the query worked fine every month.
Now, when the query returns nominal balances it is giving me the balance from 12 months ago. For example, if I run a query on nominal balances today it isn't returning the balances showing in sage for November 2007, it is giving me November 2006 balances.
The balance for mth1 is giving me August06 instead of August07 and so on.
Do you have any suggestions as to why this is happening?
- FBI2 207 4
- NO SUCH THING AS UNQUALIED ACCOUNTANT 181 3
- Companies House 163 4
- Interprise software 84 1
- TAX, VAT and non-UK residence 503 19
- Charity accounting 264 6
- Outsourcing Payroll 108 1
- sage 119 3
- Separate Pay runs for salary and commission 155 4
- Bank Requesting clients' tax residence 1,057 13
- ATT Exam tips and study help 216 4
- Double entry 183 4
- Small house in garden 157 1
- THE PUBLIC SECTOR SUCKS 172 2
- Clients 925 18
- can a dormant company make an employer pension contribution? 296 12
- Manually amending PAYE Code Number in HMRC Basic PAYE Tools 155 5
- Accountants not providing all required information 284 4
- Director's personal expenses paid by the Company 312 5
- Sage 50 - How do I find the column headings when I export to CSV 132 5
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 541
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 471
- EPS and CIS deductions 330
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 312
- Construction CIS LLP Company 303
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 298
- Tax Investigation - Employee Travel 264
- Overdrawn director account 220
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 205
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 202