How do I move to a new financial year in Sage Query?
I am trying to do a query in excel, prior to the year end in July07 the query worked fine every month.
Now, when the query returns nominal balances it is giving me the balance from 12 months ago. For example, if I run a query on nominal balances today it isn't returning the balances showing in sage for November 2007, it is giving me November 2006 balances.
The balance for mth1 is giving me August06 instead of August07 and so on.
Do you have any suggestions as to why this is happening?
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 621 5
- See you all on the other side 678 6
- 12Pay 443 2
- dividends 597 2
- R&D 311 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,171 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 436 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 396 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 368 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 538 5
- Seeking a tax case 637 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 500 4
- Companies house strike off 533 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 416 2
- Moving to the cloud 735 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 214 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 893 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 206 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,088 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 489 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 561
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 420
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 372
- IRIS and FRS 102 354
- Capitalising Finance Lease 323
- USA help 316
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 295
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 288
- Marginal rates of tax 280
- Class 2 NI 268