How do I move to a new financial year in Sage Query?
I am trying to do a query in excel, prior to the year end in July07 the query worked fine every month.
Now, when the query returns nominal balances it is giving me the balance from 12 months ago. For example, if I run a query on nominal balances today it isn't returning the balances showing in sage for November 2007, it is giving me November 2006 balances.
The balance for mth1 is giving me August06 instead of August07 and so on.
Do you have any suggestions as to why this is happening?
- Where do Balance Sheet Gains get recognised in CT600? 724 36
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 4,085 15
- CGT on spouse's death 251 11
- Tax relief for networking day out? 455 12
- VAT on non-denominated postage 54 2
- Starting Again 254 11
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 619 19
- CT101 Completion 127 1
- P&L Treatment of property assets 50 1
- Non resident pension withdrawal 144 2
- Mortgage Adviser's request 269 6
- P11D Software 774 9
- PAYE Dashboard inconsistency 201 4
- Why can't I paste into AccountingWeb? 267 5
- Can shareholders lend to their company at interest? 392 10
- Payroll software 187 4
- Company UTR numbers 305 6
- Summer house for business only 150 1
- Transfer of property to Limited Company 126 1
- New starter not showing on RTI FPS submission (MoneySoft payroll) 164 3
- Construction CIS LLP Company 596
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 581
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 381
- Pensions Regulator 347
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 284
- Using the correct forms 262
- SA penalty proposals 251
- RTI - duplicate employee record 240
- Accelerated payment notices 229
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 216