How do I move to a new financial year in Sage Query?
I am trying to do a query in excel, prior to the year end in July07 the query worked fine every month.
Now, when the query returns nominal balances it is giving me the balance from 12 months ago. For example, if I run a query on nominal balances today it isn't returning the balances showing in sage for November 2007, it is giving me November 2006 balances.
The balance for mth1 is giving me August06 instead of August07 and so on.
Do you have any suggestions as to why this is happening?
- 27,000 Really? 1,135 37
- What are options for non CA firm 2,822 60
- Unfair charges for self assessment tax returns. Any recourse? 141 3
- Legal title not in the company name 785 23
- Why would they want his purchase invoices?? 332 4
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 302 8
- Opening Balances 197 2
- Awkward insolvency practitioner 578 7
- Tax Credits for Self Employed 96 1
- FRS12 Redundancy and notice period provision 82 1
- This is getting boring 612 12
- Using profits from Ltd company as start up funds for new venture 254 7
- pension paid by company? 111 3
- inheritance tax 417 12
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 348 9
- Sage 50 re-key - VAT problem 226 4
- State pension 301 3
- Accountancy Career 140 1
- CIC Company 657 13
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 1,823 22
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 640
- Cancelled 395
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 353
- Cancelled 335
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 308
- Probiz 303
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 279
- How not to compose an email 266
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 258
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 223