How do I move to a new financial year in Sage Query?
I am trying to do a query in excel, prior to the year end in July07 the query worked fine every month.
Now, when the query returns nominal balances it is giving me the balance from 12 months ago. For example, if I run a query on nominal balances today it isn't returning the balances showing in sage for November 2007, it is giving me November 2006 balances.
The balance for mth1 is giving me August06 instead of August07 and so on.
Do you have any suggestions as to why this is happening?
- Seeking advice: Paying Funeral Costs 504 6
- Sole Director Limited Company and Childcare..hat is most tax efficient way to do it? 267 4
- Late registration for MOSS 198 4
- Professional Clearance 1,005 24
- Self employed care worker 405 9
- Self Assessment statement credit balances unallocated and getting repayment 232 5
- Client right to working papers 141 2
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 318 7
- Illegal share transfer 423 5
- Audacity 853 16
- Uk vat on supply of training services to South African Airline? 146 2
- Company Strike off 1,797 30
- Soca or not to soca 2,072 34
- How to deal with an employee's at work car parking cost, paid for by the company 369 3
- Estate admin practicalities 207 1
- Cloud Accounting Software for Practitioners 1,472 23
- Duplicate employments caused by works numbers on Sage 311 5
- Cheapest PI insurance for accountant available? 1,774 31
- Joint owners of rental properties 339 6
- Capital stated on incorporation too low by several orders of magnitude. 328 2
- NHS finance professionals 525
- VAL231 406
- Mother and son property ownership 363
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 352
- Foreign Pension Contribution 327
- Fines for late submission of the RDR 301
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 279
- vat gross profit percentage margins 266
- Incorporated LLP partners, CIS and IR35 261
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 248