How do I move to a new financial year in Sage Query?
I am trying to do a query in excel, prior to the year end in July07 the query worked fine every month.
Now, when the query returns nominal balances it is giving me the balance from 12 months ago. For example, if I run a query on nominal balances today it isn't returning the balances showing in sage for November 2007, it is giving me November 2006 balances.
The balance for mth1 is giving me August06 instead of August07 and so on.
Do you have any suggestions as to why this is happening?
- What is your favourite font? 356 11
- Opening Balances with very little info... 43 1
- CGT on Let Property 345 7
- When to register or not for PAYE 290 4
- Strike off 205 7
- Franchise affiliations 94 1
- Company investment 152 4
- Disclosure of 2014 corporation tax refund in 2015 accounts 74 1
- Gift to son by parents 338 3
- Is there no lower level to the work a lawyer would take on. 1,197 35
- How to find difference in Sage bank rec 148 4
- How do you pay Inheritance Tax when HMRC haven't demanded it 455 7
- New CASC rules 145 2
- Autoenrolment and variable earnings 272 2
- CIS subcontractor's invoice on QuickFile 146 4
- Treatment of private ambulances on introduction to business 250 6
- valuation of vehicles 532 20
- Settlements Legislation - Adult Children as shareholders 127 1
- RTI Mess 609 10
- directors loan 515 9
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 339
- Any thoughts on Capium? 288
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 269
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 255
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 240
- auto enrolment 217
- Sage Compatible P60's Self Seal 197
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 189
- How to account for investment in JV? 175
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 165