How do I move to a new financial year in Sage Query?
I am trying to do a query in excel, prior to the year end in July07 the query worked fine every month.
Now, when the query returns nominal balances it is giving me the balance from 12 months ago. For example, if I run a query on nominal balances today it isn't returning the balances showing in sage for November 2007, it is giving me November 2006 balances.
The balance for mth1 is giving me August06 instead of August07 and so on.
Do you have any suggestions as to why this is happening?
- flat rate scheme 591 16
- Allocation of income from property 203 7
- Protocol to be followed for professional clearance 97 2
- Windows 7 to 8 should I go Excel or Office 365 74 1
- Turnover on a tax return 678 13
- Office 365 vs. Google apps 194 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,457 41
- UK tax exposure 379 7
- Companies House Presenter Account 151 3
- regulated mortgage work? 213 3
- Employer Making Employee Calculate own Holiday Pay 145 1
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 277 8
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 2,264 11
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 546 8
- Directors salary 154 1
- Rental Expenses 293 7
- Defer,Accrue & Wip 318 7
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 383 2
- any help? 374 4
- HMRC turning post around in 11 - 12 weeks? 436 8