How do I move to a new financial year in Sage Query?
I am trying to do a query in excel, prior to the year end in July07 the query worked fine every month.
Now, when the query returns nominal balances it is giving me the balance from 12 months ago. For example, if I run a query on nominal balances today it isn't returning the balances showing in sage for November 2007, it is giving me November 2006 balances.
The balance for mth1 is giving me August06 instead of August07 and so on.
Do you have any suggestions as to why this is happening?
- Entrepreneur's Relief - Disposal over a period of time 176 3
- Late RTI filing re SMP 106 3
- Self Help Accountancy Book for Client 163 3
- VAT registration on digital services supplied outside UK within EU 101 6
- Additional information attached to accounts 190 2
- CIS Software 120 1
- Company assets 367 16
- Can anyone recommend a fax send/receive service which I can use via email? 226 6
- MoneySoft 174 2
- Best way to advise a limited company client 86 1
- How to convert a pdf file to.. 662 10
- Payroll cessation and missing overtime 147 2
- Self assessment 154 1
- Claiming VAT 138 2
- Do you have to declare business expenditure on a personal credit card on your P11D? 1,126 15
- VAT on Acquisitions and Exempt Supplier 177 4
- Corporation tax on gains from one company to another 278 10
- HMRC website & Adobe Reader 276 5
- Basis period (2nd yr) for a partnership, please any suggestions would be really helpful 157 1
- Auto-enrolment - fact or fiction? 513 9
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 504
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 479
- Is there anything wrong with this? 281
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 267
- Uncommercial property business 246
- Apple Employees - RSU vesting and tax witheld 204
- Registering online CWF1 185
- VAT - registration needed? 182
- Zoho software in small accounting and bookkeeping practice 180
- Accrued income scheme 180