How do I move to a new financial year in Sage Query?
I am trying to do a query in excel, prior to the year end in July07 the query worked fine every month.
Now, when the query returns nominal balances it is giving me the balance from 12 months ago. For example, if I run a query on nominal balances today it isn't returning the balances showing in sage for November 2007, it is giving me November 2006 balances.
The balance for mth1 is giving me August06 instead of August07 and so on.
Do you have any suggestions as to why this is happening?
- Related party disclosures 26 2
- Errors in prior year accounts 388 10
- Loan to realted parties 22 1
- Loan from one LTD co. to another LTd Co. 29 1
- Hive up - accounting and notes to financial statements 129 2
- Free Shares ? 29 1
- monthly payments 136 2
- Are pre trading lossess able to be off set if the company does not trade? 186 3
- Coding notices post P11d 1,902 16
- Any point writing to HMRC to appeal against self assessment penalties ? 543 15
- Tick & Bash Bristol 421 7
- IFA incorporation 355 1
- VAT on Training Courses 188 5
- Consolidated Accounts Software 166 2
- Do I need to pay Capital Gain Tax 625 26
- Peer to Peer lending 249 6
- Client Death 284 3
- Filing Dormant LLPs with Companies House 131 2
- Fixed Assets 320 6
- Preference shares redeemed at less than par 255 12
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 588
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 457
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 359
- Sorry ignore me 332
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 286
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 282
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 267
- Cancelled 210
- property ownership between husband wife three taxpayers 181
- Cancelled 180